Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

A minimalist Fitbitmobile

5989797484296142876_0.jpg

As my first "Gulf" livery, I've made the winning car of this year's Silverstone 12 hours :

ROFGO Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 '18
Link : https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1276435/1/6197032333789398025

I first saw this car when they announced the victory, and the livery wasn't in the game, neither almost every of its sponsors. I spent a few hours making them, one for each day. Then I made the car, upload it, and saw that someone else made it a few hours ago, and shared all the decals ! I'm still proud of mine and of the time spend.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180317223656 - Copie.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180317223717 - Copie.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180317223735 - Copie.jpg

Has anyone been getting issues with liveries uploading? They save fine, but once I hit "upload" it takes forever, and eventually says "failed to create livery". I've tried deleting some replays, photos, and excess liveries from my library in case my profile storage was getting full, but it hasn't changed anything.

*Update - it wasn't able to upload/create/share from the editor itself, but I could view it in my library, share it, and apply it from my garage. Really weird.

Last edited:
Has anyone been getting issues with liveries uploading? They save fine, but once I hit "upload" it takes forever, and eventually says "failed to create livery". I've tried deleting some replays, photos, and excess liveries from my library in case my profile storage was getting full, but it hasn't changed anything.
The servers are struggeling today apparently, I got disconnected from them a few times and was then racing in a lobby but the game said it wasn‘t even connected to PDs servers :lol:

The servers are struggeling today apparently, I got disconnected from them a few times and was then racing in a lobby but the game said it wasn‘t even connected to PDs servers :lol:

I wasn't having issues anywhere else, saving was fine and discover loaded fine (didn't want to take the time to test an online race though), I was panicked that I might lose the livery if I closed the game but I've sorted the issue for now, read my edit for the details/workaround.

After much research, oogling, zooming and comparing various images on Google and checking frames on YouTube clips - trying to make out decals consisting of barely a handful of pixels at times. Trawling through low-res logos and cursing illustrators at times stupid live trace - I've finished my first proper replica livery.

The Team Schirmer #151 BMW M4GT racing in the VLN series.

Link:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1752850/1/4837429025112589321

4837429025112589321_23.jpg

4692751984853254676_0.jpg

4827859981724320276_0.jpg

Comparison of the real thing :

_151_bmw_m4_gott_moran_(gb)-vancampenhoudt_stef_(b)(team_schirmer)_(1).jpg

19535365_350324878715218_357546058772905984_n.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I was searching the web for Australian Touring Car Championship cars and up pops my Barry Sheen Supra "replica". :embarrassed:

1983-1990 ATCC Replicas
UhBZddZ.jpg

GIBSON MOTORSPORT SKYLINE
Whd9R4j.jpg

74o3IqF.jpg

BARRY SHEEN CELICA SUPRA
Non4HEN.jpg

Nissan Motorsport Bluebird Replica
fLz0405.jpg

John Smith ATCC Supra Replica
aEgz6Tu.jpg

Francevic ATCC 240T Replica

So cool, we can actually make this stuff today. Peter Williamson ATCC Celica recreations

5116094747335754268_0.jpg

Hello,
I have a question about decals:
if I delete in my library a decal that I created and shared for everyone, will it be deleted for everyone ?
There are two sides to your question @Tinboul09 . The decals that you have created and uploaded from the Decal Uploader and shared to everyone's use, and you at one point delete some, that one, or those will stay on people's livery's!, until they open their livery and modify it, that means, if they don't modify their livery with your deleted decal on, it stay on their livery!. Hope it makes sense, and that's how it works ATM. :).

And to the thought about those "Red Square's", on the top left that are attached to some decals. If there are 'One', visuable, it means that you can't either colour, or modify it. If there are 'Two', visuable, it means that you can't modify and colour the decal!.
I strongly recommend in the future, when you delete some of your shared decals @Tinboul09 , send out a message to all who Follow you, let them know that you consider deleting some, it will give them a hint note, and they can ask you which one's before you do so. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
@gt6champnk69
thank you for your precise answer
in fact, I would not have to share these decals with "everyone" because they are reserved for a few players, and I do not want everyone to download and use them
I understand that those who have already downloaded them can leave them on their car until they change their livery, it's not a big deal I just had to pay attention ^^

@gt6champnk69
thank you for your precise answer
in fact, I would not have to share these decals with "everyone" because they are reserved for a few players, and I do not want everyone to download and use them
I understand that those who have already downloaded them can leave them on their car until they change their livery, it's not a big deal I just had to pay attention ^^

I'm sure I read on here somewhere that if you put them in to folders then you won't need to delete them

ok @TractorBoy05
does this mean that all other players will no longer have access to these stickers I created?

I only want to delete them and then upload them again and not share them
I would give the .svg file to the players of my group who can load them without sharing them

ok @TractorBoy05
does this mean that all other players will no longer have access to these stickers I created?

I only want to delete them and then upload them again and not share them
I would give the .svg file to the players of my group who can load them without sharing them

I would guess that as the file is still live online, it'll be irrelevant where it is saved so theoretically wouldn't cause a problem. However this stuff is beyond me and I am assuming! And you know what they say if you assume? Lol

Back