Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/1071423/gallery/all

Had a request to do this one

8215216640335315980_0.jpg
8223665280703823884_0.jpg
8070538504117978116_0.jpg
7071303436106465284_0.jpg
8080108653126909964_0.jpg

I tried to use @BLiTZ carbon decals on my Black Falcon team...
Pretty satisfied by the results ! The decal is amazing, but as it uses opacity, you can't overlay them and as the car has very few stickers you can't hide the junctions which have to be perfect. I've spend some hours aligning, skewing, resizing to match the carbon fiber lines !

Now onto the final race liveries which were introduced on thursday !

Been working on this one for quite a bit now, as another masking exercise after the LEC #4. A tribute to my favourite car from ToCA 2 back in the PS1 days, I loved the design on it...it's the 1998 BTCC Peugeot 406 livery for the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3. Base color is Y2 Liquid Met (same one I used for the LEC #4 Clio), masked with dark green inverted decals traced in Inkscape. Some other stuff was traced (RCZ and side Peugeot logo, "Genuine Parts", Dr Solomon's), the sponsors are mostly borrowed. I know, it's an overdone livery, but I wanted to have my own as well. Hope you enjoy it!

8512450908619046916_0.jpg

8367768372205618180_0.jpg

It's downloadable HERE.

I tried to use @BLiTZ carbon decals on my Black Falcon team...
Pretty satisfied by the results ! The decal is amazing, but as it uses opacity, you can't overlay them and as the car has very few stickers you can't hide the junctions which have to be perfect. I've spend some hours aligning, skewing, resizing to match the carbon fiber lines !

Now onto the final race liveries which were introduced on thursday !
Sounds like you've used the version 4 decals. The version 3 ones are solid so should be easier to do what you're doing in future!

Sounds like you've used the version 4 decals. The version 3 ones are solid so should be easier to do what you're doing in future!

The car is not black, it is dark grey, so I have to recolour the decal and version 3 turns into a black square. The glossy version 4 combined with a matte base made awesome results... Just harder to place but it is totally worth it when you see the effects in the sunshine !

Hello,

i have one question: How can i change Decals textures manually? When i add some decals on the car, there is icon with two stars and there i can change "Decal texture", but it applies on every decal on the car. I want to choose for example only one decal which will be matte, others i want to have glossy. Is there any posibility to do that? I cant believe that every decal must have same texture type.

Thank you for your reply :)

Hello,

i have one question: How can i change Decals textures manually? When i add some decals on the car, there is icon with two stars and there i can change "Decal texture", but it applies on every decal on the car. I want to choose for example only one decal which will be matte, others i want to have glossy. Is there any posibility to do that? I cant believe that every decal must have same texture type.

Thank you for your reply :)
Unfortunately, you are right. The decal texture you chose is applied to every decal in the livery (and whatever the sector).

Back