Gran Turismo Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.48)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 39 comments
djs
@PettyWingman You're absolutely right. The animation I am talking about seems to happen only on GT500 cars, new and old. Weird and sad

Edit: I just drove my RUF CTR3 spec for WTC 700 and the animation is correct. I don't know, seems inconsistent. Have to try other cars too.
They all have a sequential shifter.
Only the cars with an H-pattern shifter have this problem.

Last edited:
New colour chips were added under Real Car colours for Audi, Chevrolet, Genesis and Lamborghini.

I bought them all up before thinking to record the colour names of the new ones. I already owned all of the Real Car colours which is how I noticed.

There were several for both Audi (which looked like 80s style colours) and Chevrolet (which looked like 60s/70s colours). Only one each for Genesis and Lambo. Those were the only ones I saw out of all of the manufacturers.

Next time they add new colours I'll be sure to make a note of the names! Doh.
Might want to double check that it was only one you were missing for Lamborghini as they are the Urus colours that were added and there should have been 5.

Here is the list:

Audi - Tango Red Metallic
Audi - Dynamite Red
Audi - Macaw Blue Crystal
Audi - Mythos Black Metallic
Audi - Camouflage Green Metallic
Audi - Camouflage Green Matt
Audi - Floret Silver Metallic
Audi - Suzuka Grey Metallic
Audi - Ibis White
Chevrolet - Black Cherry Metallic
Chevrolet - Cranberry Red
Chevrolet - Autumn Gold Metallic
Chevrolet - Fathom Blue Metallic
Chevrolet - Desert Sand Metallic
Chevrolet - Green Mist Metallic
Chevrolet - Misty Turquoise Metallic
Chevrolet - Champagne Gold Metallic
Chevrolet - Gobi Beige
Chevrolet - Tuxedo Black
Chevrolet - Shadow Gray Metallic
Chevrolet - Cortez Silver Metallic
Chevrolet - Classic White
Lamborghini - Rosso Anteros
Lamborghini - Giallo Auge
Lamborghini - Blu Eleos
Lamborghini - Blu Astraeus
Lamborghini - Verde Hebe

Last edited:
The wish list-based "Special Picks" program (the cars that appeared in the UCD and Hagerty's Monday night/Tuesday morning, selling out the following Sunday night/Monday morning) has ended, with the Weekly Challenges "Special Picks" program expanded from covering just the one-make special events to car(s) potentially needed for other highlighted Weekly Challenge events (e.g. the Honda Beat and Suzuki Cappuccino being special picks as the Lightweight K-Cup is a featured event this week), as well as car(s) needed to complete freshly-added Extra Menu books (e.g., the 1997 Toyota Supra GT500 and 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500 needed to complete the newly-added Extra Menu).

Might want to double check that it was only one you were missing for Lamborghini as they are the Urus colours that were added and there should have been 5.

Here is the list:

Audi - Tango Red Metallic
Audi - Dynamite Red
Audi - Macaw Blue Crystal
Audi - Mythos Black Metallic
Audi - Camouflage Green Metallic
Audi - Camouflage Green Matt
Audi - Floret Silver Metallic
Audi - Suzuka Grey Metallic
Audi - Ibis White
Chevrolet - Black Cherry Metallic
Chevrolet - Cranberry Red
Chevrolet - Autumn Gold Metallic
Chevrolet - Fathom Blue Metallic
Chevrolet - Desert Sand Metallic
Chevrolet - Green Mist Metallic
Chevrolet - Misty Turquoise Metallic
Chevrolet - Champagne Gold Metallic
Chevrolet - Gobi Beige
Chevrolet - Tuxedo Black
Chevrolet - Shadow Gray Metallic
Chevrolet - Cortez Silver Metallic
Chevrolet - Classic White
Lamborghini - Rosso Anteros
Lamborghini - Giallo Auge
Lamborghini - Blu Eleos
Lamborghini - Blu Astraeus
Lamborghini - Verde Hebe
Apologies if this is too off topic but I am wondering, do you think Lamborghini’s paint chip called Green Pearl Metallic is the same color as Verde Ithaca which is a color available on the Aventador and Murcielago from the dealership but no matching paint in GT Auto?

Last edited:
Apologies if this is too off topic but I am wondering, do you think Lamborghini’s paint chip called Green Pearl Metallic is the same color as Verde Ithaca which is a color available on the Aventador and Murcielago from the dealership but no matching paint in GT Auto?
I'm surprised I didn't notice that Verde Ithaca wasn't available as a paint chip, what an odd ommision! Will Try and do a comparison this evening and edit this post with results.

Edit:

It is nearly 100% Verde Ithaca. The only difference being reflection highlighting, but this is such a small barely noticeable difference that is basically 1:1

Verde Ithaca has the black wing mirrors:
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art_.jpeg

Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art__1.jpeg

Last edited:
I spoke a bit too soon on the scope of the revised "special picks" program. It turns out the F1 GTR longtail is this week's time trial car, the 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS doesn't fit anywhere, the Ferrari F40 may or may not suffice for the Turbo Sports event, the Lamborghini Diablo (which, surprisingly, is at the normal price rather than the inflated "zero-mileage" one) is the car closest to but not over 600.00 PP (useful for the WTC 600 event), and no obvious place for the F1 GTR shorttail (the longtail did run the JGTC in the late 1990s, but the 1995 shorttail is the one that fits into the late 1990s GT500 PP wheelhouse).

I spoke a bit too soon on the scope of the revised "special picks" program. It turns out the F1 GTR longtail is this week's time trial car, the 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS doesn't fit anywhere, the Ferrari F40 may or may not suffice for the Turbo Sports event, the Lamborghini Diablo (which, surprisingly, is at the normal price rather than the inflated "zero-mileage" one) is the car closest to but not over 600.00 PP (useful for the WTC 600 event), and no obvious place for the F1 GTR shorttail (the longtail did run the JGTC in the late 1990s, but the 1995 shorttail is the one that fits into the late 1990s GT500 PP wheelhouse).
There was a shorttail F1 GTR that was entered into JGTC, so that's likely explained by the special event. No idea on the Porsche though.

It turns out the F1 GTR longtail is this week's time trial car, the 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS doesn't fit anywhere, the Ferrari F40 may or may not suffice for the Turbo Sports event, the Lamborghini Diablo (which, surprisingly, is at the normal price rather than the inflated "zero-mileage" one) is the car closest to but not over 600.00 PP (useful for the WTC 600 event), and no obvious place for the F1 GTR shorttail (the longtail did run the JGTC in the late 1990s, but the 1995 shorttail is the one that fits into the late 1990s GT500 PP wheelhouse).
All of them are AI cars in the JGTC race...

Back