Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Final Will Be in Amsterdam, December 6-8

• Thread starter Famine
  • 12 comments
I'd like to be! Media has not been invited to any GTWS events so far this year, but hopefully that will change for the World Finals.
If so let's reassemble the avengers again!
@PASM @Tidgney

p.s.

On a side note, GTPlanet is turning more into a tripadvisor lately first with the Louwman tip and now this :D:D:D me likey.

Last edited:
Can't wait for people to start predicting new tracks near Amsterdam for no reason.
In that case, maybe a city street circuit within Amsterdam would be nice. GT7 is seriously lacking in city tracks other than the Tokyo Expressway.

that is true but most of them would be too narrow which wouldnt help
I mean, this idea brings me back to Project Gotham Racing. That was the major selling point of that series, city street tracks, even if it meant that it would be bad for clean racing, overtaking, or both.

Eiger sure did seem like it was too narrow and with small margin for error.

I say throw the participants in kei cars at Route X!

If so let's reassemble the avengers again!
@PASM @Tidgney

p.s.

On a side note, GTPlanet is turning more into a tripadvisor lately first with the Louwman tip and now this :D:D:D me likey.
I'll definitely attend. Last time was good fun and some exciting racing was on display. Must admit that I haven't seen the Gran Turismo movie yet (that premiered at Amsterdam), though judging from others who have, that's not a bad thing :D

Back