Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Thread

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 12,083 comments
GT3 lobby, EMEA region, 47 points race.

Qualifying full of errors (like I know not to attack kerbs with this car, but still...), P6.

Start went bad. Torpedoed from behind to cutting the chicane. Penalty plus returned to start point at the very back.
Worked my way through few cars, but the back-pack chaos ensued, people cutting into each other, pushing out to grass/walls etc. Game handing out penalties no matter who to blame.

Some passing done, but mostly gained positions due to other's offs and mistakes. Pit at the end of lap 6 (RS to RM).
RM stint went a bit calmer, the field wasn't so dense anymore. More mistakes and offs by people in front resulted in 8th at the finish line.

Not sure if I'll repeat that, playing on controller makes driving such cars very tricky (had to use TCS 1 to have the chance to survive most of the corner exits).

If anybody can be accused of overpracticing for these GTWS races, its me. For me, personally, the practice and preparation IS the fun part of these GTWS races. I love driving laps. I love tracking and analyzing the data. I love running tests to answer questions I have about strategy. The race is the icing on the cake. I get one shot (okay, maybe more) to find out if the preparation pays off.

Obviously, you can't prepare for everything, and that's part of what makes it fun.

I agree, it probably isn't the best way to move up the ranks as a competitive racer. If that's your goal, you are better off taking the advice of the better drivers than me on this forum, such as @LeGeNd-1. But for me, I'll keep doing my practice and preparation because that's how I get the most fun out of the game.
Yeah I can see how people can have different preferences. I don't know how some people in the Time Trial thread run 100 laps each day just to gain an extra tenth... For me I set a distance limit (usually the daily marathon) and within that time I aim to get gold. If not, that's it. You can always go faster if you grind laps but for me it's more important to understand WHY doing certain things makes you fast, rather than just mindless repetition. Initially I get gold maybe 50% of the time. But because of this training now I can reliably get gold in around 15 minutes (maybe I miss gold 1 out of 10 TTs).

The knock on effect is I only need maybe 3 laps to be on pace for any Nations/Manu combo. Then I test the tyre/fuel with multiple multipliers. So for the recent Gardens race I tested with 15x tyre wear, and I finished testing in 5 laps instead of 15. Based on experience and the pit loss time I know it will be faster to tyre save instead of pit, so I don't need to test a pitstop run. That's it. Strategy sorted in under 15 minutes.

Tuning I don't even bother other than brake balance.

For Manu selection, back in GT Sport days I ran every car around Nordschleife as a baseline. Also you can follow Tidgney's BOP tests on youtube and also compare stats on gt-engine.com. And since I've been doing these races since 2019, having used 22/27 manufacturers I'm very well versed in each car's strengths and weaknesses. I can read the race details at the start of the season and roughly pick what's the overall best car for each combo (although because of my rule of not using the same manu twice, sometimes I have to make do with a weaker manu). Using a weaker car forces you to drive more perfectly to keep up with the metas, and overall forces you to be a better driver too.

In the end my express method is not for everyone. But I find I'm having a lot more fun and also improved my adaptability a lot more than back in 2019 when I overpracticed everything and got burnt out. The races were no fun because you're already bored of the combo, and you feel pressure to do well because of all that time invested. It only takes one mistake or one punt for all that time invested to go down the drain. Currently I'm driving better than ever, having more fun, and if I have the odd bad race, I just brush it off. But the beauty of GT is it caters to everyone, so just keep doing whatever you find the most fun :) 👍

Last edited:
One more thing (just my opinion)... I'm also going to say that having these races set to heavy damage doesn't seem to solve any problem that exists in GTWS at the moment.

If you got hit hard enough to get damage when light damage was on, that was already enough of an impediment to ruin your chance of a competitive result. Now if you get hit with heavy damage on, you essentially have to carry a (minimum) 1-second per lap time penalty as a result of that damage until the end of the race or until you pit and repair it. If you have to make an additional pitstop, that's another 20-30+ seconds added to your race time.

Meanwhile (as was the case when these races were set to light damage) it is still entirely possible that a person who instigates a crash that wipes out several people gets zero damage and gets to continue without issue. It's just that now the consequences are much worse for everyone who gets damage. Keeping in mind these are 20-40 minute races where, unlike live events, there is no steward observing the races and no grounds for protesting a result.

So, I'm not sure this really adds to the overall user experience. It may be a controversial opinion but more realism is not necessarily a good thing... Certain real-world issues need not exist within a simulation.

Last edited:
Initially I get gold maybe 50% of the time. But because of this training now I can reliably get gold in around 15 minutes (maybe I miss gold 1 out of 10 TTs).
We are clearly at different levels of skill at this game. I've never been able to gold a TT. Bronze is easy for me. Silver I can usually get without too much extra effort. I've tried once or twice to get to gold, but it got unfun pretty quickly and I gave up when it became clear it was beyond my reach.

For the GTWS races, even when I feel I know the track well, it still takes me 100 or more laps of practice to start getting to a pace I'm happy with. That doesn't bother me. Like I said before, I enjoy turning the laps, especially when I can see some improvement in pace and consistency. If I were to jump into a lobby without any practice, I'm sure it would be a mess for me and any other drivers nearby.

This is one of the things I really like about the GTWS races compared to the Daily Races, btw. I can get this practice done in advance of the race. I always feel at a disadvantage in the Daily Races because it takes me so long to get comfortable on the track. By the time I'm ready to race, everybody else has become even faster on the track.
In the end my express method is not for everyone. But I find I'm having a lot more fun and also improved my adaptability a lot more than back in 2019 when I overpracticed everything and got burnt out. The races were no fun because you're already bored of the combo, and you feel pressure to do well because of all that time invested. It only takes one mistake or one punt for all that time invested to go down the drain. Currently I'm driving better than ever, having more fun, and if I have the odd bad race, I just brush it off. But the beauty of GT is it caters to everyone, so just keep doing whatever you find the most fun :) 👍
The message here that I think we both agree on is that this is a game. It is supposed to be fun. If you are getting to a point where it stops being fun, it might be best to take a step back and figure out how to get back to enjoying the game. :cheers:

I do wonder just how many people have been caught out by the pre-Bus Stop starting line today. I know I certainly was expecting the auto drive to last a lot longer than it did and had to focus in a hurry!
Even P1 starting before the chicane?

I do wonder just how many people have been caught out by the pre-Bus Stop starting line today. I know I certainly was expecting the auto drive to last a lot longer than it did and had to focus in a hurry!
I read this post, went to the showcase and searched for nations cup race/spa, opened the first one to see what the bus stop looked like at the start and watched P1 navigate it easy, then a couple seconds later i flipped from first to last place POV and a guy was in the wall. I assumed there was a huge pileup or something and did a re-wind and I was watching from the POV of the guy who qualified 2nd. So he definitely got punted right?

NOPE lmao, just drove straight through the turn on his own and blasted into the wall without turning at all, and you can see the driver's animation look right at the track as he flys off. Hilarious.

@GlockPants P1 starts like 50m before it, enough to give a little gas then immediately braking for the turn. high anxiety postion imo. just praying for the mercy of the T1 gods to not get blasted

e: the replay glitched somewhat and gave me this great extended view of the bus stop start so i uploaded it

Last edited:
Slightly different Nations Cup for me today.

So Im not a huge fan of the X19 car. Ive found the best way for me to drive these cars is via VR. For what ever reason VR just gives me more car control. Never done a GTWS in VR and didn’t feel confident either so just did a normal race. Also I’ve done no practice for this round, jumped in at the TT and 10 mins of warm up laps, didn’t know how long tyres lasted so I went on my 2nd account.

Lobby - was 75% ranked DR B lobby, with 80 points max. Car #3

Quali - steady first lap, 1.55 i think, but I knew I could go quicker to a 1.53. End of lap 2 I don’t know what was going on? Looks like 2/3 cars had been in some accident and they were all just oblivious that I was on a lap and just trundling around like it’s a Sunday drive. This totally messed up my lap and I was @ second up. P10 start then.

Race - So I opted for mediums tyres at the start. Well I was not expecting a before the bus stop start. I guess PD changed changed the starting procedure on this track. Any the start was a mess. Car behind me didn’t brake, a few cars ahead didn’t brake, was a mess. Luckily I got through with minor damage. On the first 5 laps it was messy. The driving standards in that race was poor. People not braking in times, people using push to pass. End of lap 3 I decided to pit off the medium as the wear didn’t look too bad. I find I’m the only one pitting and then start to question my choice… Lap 5 was the next person to pit off the mediums so I’m now feeling like I messed up. I managed to jump to up P5 in the round of pit stops with some on soft to start and just me been able to undercut the longer medium runners. Nothing much really happened after that so P5 and about 65 points

I won’t be running this race on my main account. Cars are too iffy for me and if the racing is like what I’ve seen in that lobby then I don’t fancy it again. I’m glad I did it though.

Live

Managed to jump into the 3pm slot.

Survived the opening chaos and pulled away into 5th. Was 4th coming out of the pit and then a spin, and then another spin and then

trash-computer.gif

Definitely just caught me off guard. What on earth was that?! :eek:

Even P1 starting before the chicane?
Yep!

That's a one and done for me. I think I've got the pace for a win if I can qualify well and keep my focus, but good god that Bus Stop start is horrible!

I started P7 on the Mediums and within seconds all hell broke loose. The French driver in P8 had absolutely no sense of caution and dived me into the Bus Stop. That punted the German in P6, giving both damage. Getting a penalty for a collision and causing damage in just 5 seconds from race start has to be some kind of record. Not really the show I wanted a front-row seat for moments after the race begins, and trying to navigate the French driver's mess cost me dearly at the start. It let P5 break away and compromised my exit from the Bus Stop, so the French and German drivers gapped me pretty heavily at the start too.

With no tow, a Spaniard got the run on me down the Kemmel and I'm now down in P9. The Frenchman and German then started fighting heavily, the Spaniard got into the mix, mistakes were made on the run up to Pouhon and the order started flipping all over the place. The whole lap was chaos.

A Belgian got past me at La Source and I ended up playing chicken with another Brit on the run up to Eau Rouge, but he backed out. I get past the German into Les Combes thanks to his damage, and then the poor guy gets punted again by the Brit. What a horrendous start to a race. I'm very thankful I didn't pick up any damage throughout, but all this chaos was just continuing to let the front pack pull away unabated.

The Belgian hit one of the bollards at the end of the Kemmel Straight and bounced left over the runoff with the sausages so I picked P7 back up. From there my race finally settled down and I was able to try get my head down and pump in laps. I eventually caught up with another Brit on lap 8, and I nearly had some mishaps on lap 9 since he went to concede the position at Blanchimont and I wasn't expecting it. My angle through the turn was awful as I frantically tried to bring the radar up to track where he was, and my Bus Stop afterwards was incredibly sloppy. Managed to hold it together, but I bet that guy was freaking out a bit from my sudden panic.

I knew the win was very likely off the cards very soon after. As I rounded La Source on lap 10, I ended up behind a German who was exiting the pits. Not what I wanted to see, but still lots to fight for since my fast stint was still to come.

I took my pit stop after lap 12 and emerged in P9. Time to see how many people still have pit stops planned or on Mediums and within reach. The start of lap 14 moved me back up to P7 through pit stops, and I came rocketing up behind a Brit at the end of the Kemmel Straight (he must have had damage, he was really slow) and got up the inside into Les Combes. Back up to P6, but all the time lost at the start was substantial. I was a long, long way behind.

It was all the way up to lap 19 before I caught anyone, and it wasn't on merit. The Spaniard from earlier had binned it coming out of Bruxelles, giving me P5. I was now within visual contact of the Swiss driver in P4, but catching him wouldn't happen until lap 21. He was also very adamant about defending the position, and even though my dying Softs should provide an advantage over his dying Mediums, they're still dying.

I was right up his bumper at the start of lap 22 and he dropped it at La Source, exiting stage right. I'll admit, I actually waved goodbye when I saw his mistake unfolding. Am I a bad person? :lol:

From there I brought it home in P4 for 225 points, very happy with that. Also have to give respect to the German who was being used as a pinball because he managed to claw back up to P5 in spite of everything.

Well, at least most people got to see the chicane at the start... at the end of the countdown I was handed control of the car but was left in trackside view! I couldn't see where I was going so paused quickly so the car would auto drive then quit... never had that before, and never had to quit out of a sport mode race before. Damn.

I ran the first 2 slots for GT2 in Oceania and the standards were a mess.

Messed up qualifyibg first race so starting p7. Actually dodge a mess at the entry to the bus stop then a first corner hero launches it up my inside on exit, pit maneuvering me on the astroturf. Down to p16, 5 seconds back. Drive back to p12 when I get bumped off track back to p15. Then I wrecked myself after driving back to p11 by finding the bollard exiting stavelot 2. Then fighting for p12 yet again on the last lap my opponent refuses to leave me room at Les Combes and hits me wide, giving me damage and spinning me off track. P15 due to someone having an even worse go of it.

Second race I have a massive slide on my Q lap and wreck the second one so starting p6. Didn't even make it to the chicane this time. Slammed wide into the braking zone and down to p10 as someone spun out on exit. But still actually with most of the pack. Drove to p5, and struggled passing a guy who kept on tapping constantly, including bumping me wide into penalties at Eau Rouge twice, but finally gapped him. Held on to p5 in the end despite a few brown pants moments. All told I saw plenty of people run wide, swerve blocked and even brake checked. If this is how it's gonna be I'm done with Nations. I'll likely only have time to enter round 4 anyway so it would have to be a really nice round to get me in if this is how people drive now.

I was also surprised by the start, but luckily I was in pole and it helped me pull out a one second gap before the end of the Kemmel straight.

IMG_8153.JPG

GT1 EU race one... I knew I had pace because I did a low 50 in practice after a few laps and the car felt good. Not a perfect qualifying, second lap was a low 51 and second place a few tenths back so knew I had a good chance of the win.

Once I had a 1+ second gap the pressure was off and eight quick laps on the softs gave me a comfortable lead of 5 secs at the pit stop. Perhaps a lap earlier than optimum but I felt like taking the safe option, no need to gamble with another lap on dodgy tyres.

Came out in third with no traffic, perfect. The car behind left it another lap before pitting but they were no closer when exiting. Had to fuel save a little towards the end but my pace was enough to give me a 15 second gap at the flag.

IMG_8152.JPG

Job done and a solid 233 points.

Have to admit, I'm skeptical that the sticker numbers indicate DR because I'm nearly A+ and yet had door 13 in an A lobby, and ran away with the win, it always feels quite random to me!

I'm happy I had a decent result today after one race. I have a difficult time racing these X2019's, so I was surprised how clean the event was.

GT2 - B/S Lobby, Door #12 and 121 points for P1.

Qualified Q4, nowhere near my best FP lap.

The race wasn't as chaotic as I expected, one person ahead messed up the chicane start. The rest of the race I felt held up by traffic causing minor inefficiencies in my laps and I'd drop as low as P8 before people started pitting.

18d048b1fa599-screenshotUrl.jpg

I decided to extend my stint on the RS tires. I wanted to try to make it to the end of Lap 11 but the grip faded a bit too much during Lap 10. So, enter the pits in P1 and exit P5. On cold RM tires, I'd lose one place and cross the finish there. But P1 had a one minute penalty and I was promoted to P5 for 101 points.

18d04681d2831-screenshotUrl.jpg

One more thing (just my opinion)... I'm also going to say that having these races set to heavy damage doesn't seem to solve any problem that exists in GTWS at the moment.

If you got hit hard enough to get damage when light damage was on, that was already enough of an impediment to ruin your chance of a competitive result. Now if you get hit with heavy damage on, you essentially have to carry a (minimum) 1-second per lap time penalty as a result of that damage until the end of the race or until you pit and repair it. If you have to make an additional pitstop, that's another 20-30+ seconds added to your race time.

Meanwhile (as was the case when these races were set to light damage) it is still entirely possible that a person who instigates a crash that wipes out several people gets zero damage and gets to continue without issue. It's just that now the consequences are much worse for everyone who gets damage. Keeping in mind these are 20-40 minute races where, unlike live events, there is no steward observing the races and no grounds for protesting a result.

So, I'm not sure this really adds to the overall user experience. It may be a controversial opinion but more realism is not necessarily a good thing... Certain real-world issues need not exist within a simulation.
I think your just looking at it from a negative perspective… If your racing and your keeping a clean line, and consistent pace, but your opponent who is faster than you crashes… with weak damage they will eventually catch you. It has happened to me numerous times! I also took 3rd at the Nur24 ManuCup because the 3rd place GTR which had me by 6seconds crashed pretty bad and suffered damaged as he should. I caught him right before the long straight… If light damage was on I would have never caught him. His car would of regained from the damage and he would of took off.

I can understand peoples frustration.. I’ve been hit in few times and yea it stinks but it’s racing! We as GT1 drivers should be able to do this and if GT wants to be taken serious such as ACC and your Iracing etc… the way they handle it, while not perfect I like it. I mean as a GT1 driver driving Bathurst full speed knowing at anytime your race/opponent's race can be over in a split second is exhilarating! I watch a lot of ACC and Iracing and what they have to deal with is way harder than us it’s not even close. I just appreciate GT giving me the opportunity in live competition to experience these somewhat high stakes events you see in other hardcore sims, and Motorsports.

GT2 B/S 92 pts Lobby
Q5, P3.
First lap, P2 looses grip and go off road, giving P3,4,5(me) free position upgrade. But slow us down while avoiding collision. P1 is out of reach now for good.

I rear ended P4 on second lap after he goes wide off road, the car jumping out of control, and suddenly make his way back right in front of me. He got a penalty, I was surprised of the good judgement of the race stewards! He quits right after, ended P3 for the rest of the race.
0.6s behind P2.

Ok race considering I practiced only 13 laps early this am.

I'm a huge F1 fan, and a very mediocre GT7 driver. This car and track combo gives me tingly feelings and I feel more confident in this car than a GR4 Manu Cup race. There is nothing like driving this car, competitively, in VR on a known F1 track.

First race:

GT3 Door 14, Q7, P8 via three different accidental punts (just people losing it on the acceleration and pitting me accidentally, one punt by someone missing a braking point in a car that stops in like three meters flat). Everything after lap 3 or so was clean though including a couple clean passing series while I worked my way back from 15th to 8th on softs. Finished within a minute of P1 so would have overtaken any tire penalties but there were none in this lobby.

Nice overtake on lap 7, then defense against the same move on lap 8 on some braking chicken at the end of the straight. I'm in the orange and silver cheeto-mobile obviously. Always nerve-wracking close battling a red bull livery:

The guy we passed on the first go-round was the guy who punted me twice (accidentally). I complimented his name pre-race too. SAD. He did give the bollard a seductive little jiggle at the end of the video though so, redeemed in my eyes.

Unlike my GR4 races, I actually felt like I underperformed and could do better.

Second Race:

Higher point lobby (I need P9 to beat my first race's P8). Again door 14, not feeling confident. Q3 this time and felt like I was flying compared to race 1. Thought about switching the tire strat up but I really like that late race hunt on better tires to force mistakes. Start on hards and get a WAY better first stint this time and pit from P5 only losing two places after 5 laps into P9 onto softs. Go hunting, end up 7th on the grid, 5th by penalty. The guy I was chasing for the whole end of the race had a tire penalty and the battle ended up not mattering. Fumbled the bag a couple times on the last two laps, but again, didn't matter at all (beastmaster was overtaking me one way or another).

Better result, more boring race, which is fine by me because P5 was a pretty good improvement on my P8 and is the most points i've gotten in a GT3 race so far at 56. I still feel like I could do better, but I could also 100% do worse. Cashing this race in.

Full race VR replay:

Can't wait for Interlagos. May skip the Wednesday Fuji race to avoid doing damage to my driver rating/personal confidence for no possible gain on that combo.

I raced at 1pm local time. Bonehead mistake: not reading allowed tire types for qualifying. I grabbed up my X2019 and headed to one of my favorite tracks for five laps of speed.
I qualified dead last. Started the race, got hammered by a dirty driver in an orange car, got tired of his mess, and pushed him sideways around College. Another decided to draft down Blanchimont...big mistakes, one tap of the brakes sent him off to the right for an adventure. RS tires wore out at lap 9, so I pitted. That same orange car showed up on my back bumper, pushed me off of Les Combes, and I cut the rest of that plus Malmedy to rejoin the track at full speed just this side of Bruxelles. I finished 10th. I got zero penalties in that race.
Ready to walk away with that, I took a break til the 2pm round. I just had a feeling I should try again, so I set TCS and ASM to max, brake balance to -5, auto return off, etc. and put some decent tires on to qualify. I had a great first lap, an OK second lap, and a perfect third lap. Result: 3rd. Not bad, I should easily avoid the mid pack carnage. The race started, P2 plowed straight into a wall. That left P1 to P3 as Church, Parker (me), and Fritz. It stayed that way until lap 5 or so with Church pulling away...til I rounded Stavelot to see him spinning in a cloud of smoke. Fritz and I blasted by, I slipped a tiny bit on the chicane, and Fritz took P1 by a couple seconds. I pressed him hard on every single turn, often going to full power sooner than he did but never quite managing to pass. His car seemed to slip more and more, there was a battle for P1, and by lap 9 he'd pitted and my tires were done. I ran another lap with Fritz hot in my tail...then he just vanished. Pulling into the pits at the end of Lap 10 just ahead of P3, I realized for the first time how this race might end. I pushed the RM tires as hard as I dared on lap 11, maintaining the 6.5 second lead I pitted with. At the white flag I saw no one on the close up radar and no one in the mirror, so I actually slowed down a bit. Two minutes later, nearly out of fuel, I piddled across the finish line at a leisurely pace. It wasy first online win!
Several drivers stuck around in the lobby for a minute and the chitchat was friendly.
I've finally tasted Victory. My secret? Stop racing and just drive the car!

first slot, GT1. Door 15. I was way off my usual position on the leaderboard as far as pace goes, so my only real strategy was drive to survive. Q14, no surprise. Race went pretty well actually as far as clean driving. I had hope to pick up a few positions from overeager drivers, but dang, my lobby was very fast and clean. Survived first lap, no damage and just settled in running 13/9.

Nothing really to say, I drove my best, albeit slow self. No real incidents. I might have had a crb, but I picked up a track penalty on radillon; stupid, just lack of focus there as it is so easy in these cars. Finish P12. I'm somewhat okay with that, since I am satisfied with driving clean in such a risky car. Probably wont go again, it was nerve wracking!

Good luck!

Door 8 today and q10. Spin on the start straight lap 3 hit the wall, damage and had to pit so I didn’t have the speed loss for the next 10 laps.
Started on rm so that part worked but p16 coming out of the pits with no one in sight was a bit depressing so early in the race.
Up to p8 by the time I had to make my second pit for another round of RS and some fuel this time but I came out in p14 🤨 so had to get back to work.

Did advance a few more places to finish p11 and was sad to see egghaus on the last couple laps because I knew he pulled a sweet q5 qualifier and I figured he also had a time of it in this one.
Tough day and glad it’s over 🫣

No CRB because I took myself out into the wall but I stayed full SR S anyhow so I was happy with that.

Nice start to the Nations for me.

First slot didn't quite go to plan. Q'd in 5th and started the race on RM. Got damage on the 3rd lap I think it was and decided to employ a 2 stop strategy, so jumped into the pits at the end of the 4th lap and fixed the aero and put on fresh RS. Started dicing through people until I was running low on fuel and went back in again for fresh RS and enough fuel to finish. Got back up to 8th and found myself behind the 5/6/7th pack battling and had a change to pip them all when they got out of shape coming into the final corner on the penultimate lap, but of course I got overzealous on the throttle and spun the car into the wall. More damage and had to settle for 8th.

2nd slot went much better. Q'd in 2nd, started on RM again, took the lead about 1/2 way into the first lap and held it all the way until I ducked into the pits at the end of the 12th for RS and fuel. Came out back out still in first (on track after pits) but on the out lap I over-cooked it into Les Combes and drifted out into the marbles letting 2nd get past me. From that point on it was just managing the gap to 3rd behind me as I actually didn't have the pace to keep up with the leader (either that or the dirty air just made it unbearable the closer you get haha). All in all a pretty fun one which I wasn't expecting as this car is a bit nerve racking to drive on the edge.

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Anybody happen to know how ties are handled in the championship points ranks?

I know in the online Time Trials, if there are two times that are the same, the player who set the time first is ahead.

This probably doesn't happen too frequently at the end of the season, but after the first round there are a lot of ties. Just curious.

Anybody happen to know how ties are handled in the championship points ranks?

I know in the online Time Trials, if there are two times that are the same, the player who set the time first is ahead.

This probably doesn't happen too frequently at the end of the season, but after the first round there are a lot of ties. Just curious.

From experience last season, if the best 2 (or 3, or however many count) scores are the same it then goes to the next highest score, so this season the third highest, if that is tied the fourth highest. So if you have 120, 120, 107, 0 and I have 125, 115, 106, 94 then we would be tied on 240 but you would take the place on highest dropped score (107 vs 106).

EDIT: Read the rules, Norbs...

Last edited:
Back