Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Thread

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 11,941 comments
After the race I knew I there was some dirty driving going on in it, but seeing the replay just shocked me...there was so much more happening that I did not see in the race itself.

Was in a B/S lobby and qualified second, behind an Italian i a Ferrari and an Englishman in a McLaren. After the start we got to the chicane when the McLaren shoved me wide and took second place. Lost all speed after this contact and barely managed to stay third, I started the pursuit of the cars in front.

End of lap 2 the Ferrari made a mistake and got a wall hitting penalty. The McLaren tried to overtake him just before the tunnel but the Ferrari shoved him into the wall and it typical GT justice the McLaren got the penalty! I overtook the McLaren at the end of the straight and then tried to get to the Italian.

But the Englishman was having none of that and again shoved me wide at the same chicane. By now I was fed up with it and a few corners later I returned the favour. (Initially I felt a bit bad after doing that untill I saw his attitude towards other drivers in the replay. f.e. He shoved a Supra off a lap later in even a much worse fashion then he did to me earlier!)

But for now I was just in front of him and he off course returned the favour again a bit later and pushed me wide a bit. We went to the bridge side by side were he served his penalty. The Italian in front was also serving his. Then below happened:

So I was in front, glad I managed to escape that one but soon the Ferrari was right behind me again, but with another penalty. I managed to stay ahead till the penaltyzone and then he was finally off my back. I could later see in the replay that he pulled the same dick move after serving his penalty to the guys chasing us and shoved the McLaren in the barriers again, then got contact with a Supra and was in the end demoted to fifth.

I was now about 5 seconds in front and focussed on just doing clean laps. Also said to myself that no matter what happens; this Italian is not going to win! Meanwhile this Italian was shoving the cars in front of him off track and soon he was in second place again. He took several seconds of my lead but in the end I was still in front end lap 10 and got the win.

1710330828872.png

Now the silly thing is that if the Italian did not try to take me out after his penalty he would likely have won it as he was the fastest person on track. He would have been right behind me and I am sure I would not have been able to hold him off.
And doing the same cheat again a lap later sealed his faith....

Odd enough I got negative SR for the contacts I had (of which only one was instigated by me) and while I did not got a penalty. the Italian guy got I think about 4 penalties in total and shoved several cars off track and did not get negative SR!?

So in the end this race was not really fun, lots of dirty driving (Admittedly I also did one move as a bit of retaliation) and I under-performed in laptimes compared to my practice. But the practice itself was fun, Getting to know this track that I initially did not like to drive was really nice and the track just looks amazing in the replay.

This will likely be my only race this series as work will likely not allow me to do another one. Good luck to all racing later today!!

1710330804962.png

Last edited:
I joined a few practice lobbies yesterday to see how badly I should expect to be trounced in the Scrirocco. Instead, I had surprisingly good results.

I ran two races. In both, I qualified Q1 with mid-1:57 times and ran uncontested to the win. There were even some DR A drivers in those races. I was beginning to think I might actually do alright in the race.

And then @flip6981 showed up and demonstrated what it means to be fast on that course. I qualified Q3 behind Flip and a DR A driver. I was maybe able to keep up for the first lap, but after that, they just took off.

So now I don't know what to expect for the race today. I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

Going to try to join the 12PM EST EDT NA slot today. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Best of luck to everybody!

Last edited:
Was wondering recently where you were!? Good to see you back and hope in good health! Hope to see you in the coming Manu series too and congrats on reaching A+

After the race I knew I there was some dirty driving going on in it, but seeing the replay just shocked me...there was so much more happening that I did not see in the race itself.

Was in a B/S lobby and qualified second, behind an Italian i a Ferrari and an Englishman in a McLaren. After the start we got to the chicane when the McLaren shoved me wide and took second place. Lost all speed after this contact and barely managed to stay third, I started the pursuit of the cars in front.

End of lap 2 the Ferrari made a mistake and got a wall hitting penalty. The McLaren tried to overtake him just before the tunnel but the Ferrari shoved him into the wall and it typical GT justice the McLaren got the penalty! I overtook the McLaren at the end of the straight and then tried to get to the Italian.

But the Englishman was having none of that and again shoved me wide at the same chicane. By now I was fed up with it and a few corners later I returned the favour. (Initially I felt a bit bad after doing that untill I saw his attitude towards other drivers in the replay. f.e. He shoved a Supra off a lap later in even a much worse fashion then he did to me earlier!)

But for now I was just in front of him and he off course returned the favour again a bit later and pushed me wide a bit. We went to the bridge side by side were he served his penalty. The Italian in front was also serving his. Then below happened:

So I was in front, glad I managed to escape that one but soon the Ferrari was right behind me again, but with another penalty. I managed to stay ahead till the penaltyzone and then he was finally off my back. I could later see in the replay that he pulled the same dick move after serving his penalty to the guys chasing us and shoved the McLaren in the barriers again, then got contact with a Supra and was in the end demoted to fifth.

I was now about 5 seconds in front and focussed on just doing clean laps. Also said to myself that no matter what happens; this Italian is not going to win! Meanwhile this Italian was shoving the cars in front of him off track and soon he was in second place again. He took several seconds of my lead but in the end I was still in front end lap 10 and got the win.

View attachment 1336652

Now the silly thing is that if the Italian did not try to take me out after his penalty he would likely have won it as he was the fastest person on track. He would have been right behind me and I am sure I would not have been able to hold him off.
And doing the same cheat again a lap later sealed his faith....

Odd enough I got negative SR for the contacts I had (of which only one was instigated by me) and while I did not got a penalty. the Italian guy got I think about 4 penalties in total and shoved several cars off track and did not get negative SR!?

So in the end this race was not really fun, lots of dirty driving (Admittedly I also did one move as a bit of retaliation) and I under-performed in laptimes compared to my practice. But the practice itself was fun, Getting to know this track that I initially did not like to drive was really nice and the track just looks amazing in the replay.

This will likely be my only race this series as work will likely not allow me to do another one. Good luck to all racing later today!!

View attachment 1336651

I swear on the odd occasion i take a look at this thread, you've won another race! Be A+ in no time :cheers:

God I suck so much at this track. Losing so much time in practise in sector 2, between turns 5 & 10 mostly.

View attachment 1336650

No strategy and hard tyres are going to make this one a nightmare. Luckily I'll only be able to make the final 2 slots tonight, so hopefully all the good players at my level will have already finished for the day.
The best advice I can give you is brake early into 5 (just before the 400m board) aim and hug the inside, almost like turn 2 at Brands Hatch. Use some of the "gutter" if possible. Exit of 6 into 7 you just want to coast and make sure you're not late into the corner. If you're late in any corner from 6-10, you're going to be off the rest of the sequence of those corners and lose time. There's no real benefit to dive-bomb the entry for a fast time.

I swear on the odd occasion i take a look at this thread, you've won another race! Be A+ in no time :cheers:
Glad you are back! As you were no longer active here I was worried that you might have issues again with your previous brain condition. Was hoping you simply did not have time to play or got bored with the game! Same with for example @seth-Logan and others, suddenly there gone and you wonder what happened...

And I will never make A+. Midd B is were I am and about my level. Maybe can get high B but I do to few races and no dailly races I so progress is slow. So far done just over 40 races since the launch of the game.

Daily life takes up to much time. I have a mother with severe Alzheimer in an institution, a father who is not doing so great either and my wife has some health issues. So that takes up a lot of time. Also I work at the Police (not the band) and we are basically understaffed and overwhelmed on daily bases so I make a lot of hours and at odd times .
And when I get home late after wrestling with some drunk fellow who pissed all over himself I just want to shower and relax and not be involved in a racing game. (I do love my job :D)

Now I have won much more in GT7 then in GTS. That's mainly because I am selective in the races I do enter. Also for some ridiculous reason this game only has 16 cars on track, while GTS had 20. So that is 4 less opponents to worry about.
And many races, especially earlier in the game were all tyres and fuel +1, that made it easier for me.

But most wins are just because the others might be faster, but mess up their pitstops, get stupid penalties or crash into each other giving me easy wins, just like today. Thank you very much!!!

Loved this race this morning (11am GT2).

Qualified 10th with a 1.58.7 (annoying as I can hit the high 57s) and slowly made my way through the pack. Was up in 8th after lap 1 due to a couple of spinners, and then over time I was all over the people in front, picking them off (either at 14 or or 16). I really enjoy the final section 16-18 and tended to have a much better exit run there which stopped me going back under pressure immediately.

In the end finished 5th, 0.9 I think behind 4th but hampered by a TL penalty on the last lap. Decided to cash out on that one, not sure I'm quick enough to do any better! Think that was worth 95 or 98 points as well so happy with it!

Had my race ruined by someone who couldn't figure out what side of the bridge they wanted to serve their penalty on, with me ending up in the barrier trying to avoid them, grabbing a 1.5 second penalty for my efforts.

Probably nothing better than 6th on the cards anyway, and finished 8th. Might go again, although the Toyota doesn't seem particularly strong here with me at the wheel.

Big congrats to @Moose78 who took P2 from Q2 in what looked like a close fight at the front. :gtpflag:

B/S lobby, slot 1, 125 points, door 3.

Last edited:
I haven’t done a manufacturer’s championship in while, so forgive me for the possibly dumb question, but are you gifted tires for sponsored cars? It doesn’t matter this round obviously, but for round 2, will I need to buy RM and RS? Plus presumably IM and W for round 4?

They’re not available in the car settings menu, but I wasn’t sure if they’ll magically appear once I’m in the actual race. Thanks!

I haven’t done a manufacturer’s championship in while, so forgive me for the possibly dumb question, but are you gifted tires for sponsored cars? It doesn’t matter this round obviously, but for round 2, will I need to buy RM and RS? Plus presumably IM and W for round 4?

They’re not available in the car settings menu, but I wasn’t sure if they’ll magically appear once I’m in the actual race. Thanks!
You have to buy anything other than the hards.

Just ran the 12PM EDT GT2 slot in NA. Door #2. 125 points up for grabs. All B/S lobby, including @flip6981 and @afc5150. I was driving the VW Scirocco.

I qualified with a time of 1:58.015, which I didn't think was all that great, but apparently it was good enough for Q2.

Nothing much happened in the race for me. The P1 driver, in a Porsche, was pretty evenly paced with me. I spent the whole race 0.2-0.6s behind them, but never quite getting close enough to seriously challenge them. They did get a track limit penalty on one lap and I almost managed to get alongside them into the tunnel, but they defended well, so that was that.

gtws-mc-rd1-finish.jpg

Finished P2 for 120 points. I'm more than happy with that. Won't be going again.

Last edited:
One and done for me today. While I didn't come away with a win, I was in one of the higher splits with some heavy hitters in GT2. My podium finish was one of my highest points earned in a GTWS round.

GT2 - mostly A lobby with a couple B's (including myself).
Door # 14

Qualifying wasn't that great. But I still turned a decent result compared to the others. A 1:57.506 was good for Q3, about 0.8 seconds from pole. I was quite surprised, Q2 was a rival I've been facing for many seasons and they're usually the fastest on the grid. Q1 was someone I've never met before, so it was going to be an interesting race to see how P1 and P2 would do.

The race was fantastic from my perspective. I had front row seats to watch P1 and P2 race cleanly, defend and still be fast. I'm not sure if I was keeping up with them because they were slowing each other down or if I just wanted to remain close to see the action!

18e38bc6e0660-screenshotUrl.jpg

I'd typically close the gap in Sector 2. My Porsche was nimble and quick never quite close enough to overtake but close enough to take advantage of any mistakes either might make.

Each would incur light penalties occasionally throughout the race. On Lap 9, the Subaru would serve a 0.5 second penalty and I had my opening. But their skill was too great to hold P2 for very long. They'd get back around after taking the inside line through the hairpin after the main straight.

18e38bc9b5128-screenshotUrl.jpg

We managed not to touch, both leaving just enough room for the other. Great driving from the podium finishers.

18e38bc4ac887-screenshotUrl.jpg

I'd finish P3, 2 seconds behind the leader and earn 145 points.

Didn’t do much practice for this race. On my second account I jumped straight into the race not realising it was GR4 cars but thankfully I was with Ferrari, which is the GR4 car I drive the most so I was pretty comfortable

Qualified in p2 behind a very quick pole position. Got lunged by a German into turn 1 which was annoying because it was a push pass but from there it was a defensive race from him constantly even though the leader was catchable, Finished the race in p3, saved myself for one last big push on the final lap to catch the German driver ahead of me as I was always faster than him coming up the tunnel and through the chicane. I entered the tunnel about .700 behind him and by the bridge I was .200 behind with the slip stream and more speed. Coming through the tunnel towards the finish line I made my move to undertake him up the inside and that’s when he moved across and blocked my overtake.. handing him momentum and he ended up winning by almost a second.

I’ve never been so angry at a dirty driver before in GT. He spoiled the race completely by being super defensive all race (which is his prerogative) but he never really made an attempt to reel in the leader even though the leader in the Lancer was for the taking. Then to just brake check me / block my move when I finally do get the run on him is just so pathetic. In the post race lobby he just typed “cry noob” and left after I called him out which I think is why I’m so annoyed at this. I will run this race later tonight as I can definitely get a win out of it

The 5pm slot on my main account I hadn’t done too many practice laps but pieced together a lap just before quali that placed my FP time in the top 500 on the leaderboard so I felt I had the pace for this race. Qualified p3 behind 2 Mclarens with another McLaren behind me. p1 was super quick, he set a low 1:48 while myself and P2 were almost a full second off him.

Finished as I started on this race, couldn’t catch the second McLaren, I was keeping up with him throughout the race up until about lap 7 then my Mercedes just became just a tad slidey while the McLaren was just so consistent and tidy. Leader ran off with a 8 second win.

Only dodgy moment during this race was turn 1, I had a better start being the Mercedes and got along side p2 in turn 1 but I backed out because I only wanted a top 5 finish from this race. P4 completely missed his braking point and instead of trying to rescue it, he steered infront of us who weren’t quite apexing yet and smashed himself against the wall. I really appreciated his efforts to avoid us, and sacrificing his race at the same time!

Overall it’s a fine race. Getting the overtake done is incredibly difficult and it’s hard to follow closely to the car ahead. The McLaren is very strong here, I’ve only seen that car winning or top of grids in my race and on streams I have watched so if you’ve picked them for this race you should do well!

Good luck to everyone else racing today! Let me know who else is with Mercedes this GTWS 😁

I hit a 15-car mostly-D/S room, with a pair of C/C drivers, in the Corvette. There were 22 points up for the winner, and I was wearing door #4. As usual, I passed on qualifying - my 1:59.4 best practice lap would have put me 3rd on the grid, with the polesitter setting a sub-1:59.0 time. After a pre-qualifying drop-out, I started 14th, the only car to not take a time.

I had no speed whatsoever, not breaking the 2:01 mark until lap 10, and incurred 3 seconds of wall-smacking penalties coming out of the second tunnel on lap 8. I finished 12th of 13 finishers, more than a minute behind the winner, for 12 points and a pretty big DR hit.

Ran again in slot 3 Americas. Pretty much a duplicate of the slot 1 B/S lobby, this time worth 120 points.

Wasn't expecting much after qualifying a disappointing Q10 yet again. But lo and behold I found a little pace this time around in the Supra. Coupled with a multi-car crash ahead in the tunnel after the bridge, I I brought that sucker home in P4!

Had a great scrap along the way with a silver Porsche. Super clean and respectful, makes the game worth playing sometimes.

Anyway, 105 points and recovered the little DR I lost in slot 1.
18e3929798845-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting race that GTWS Manus.

So had zero practice and I was expecting Gr3 for this race but was Gr4. As I've not driven Gr4 cars for a long time I didn't know what to go for. In the end I thought I'd handicap myself with Ferrari 🤣 Yes Yes the Gr4 is very good, but I've never driven the Gr3 so this is a perfect excuse to learn the car

Lobby 1 5pm UK - mid/high DR B as on 2nd account. 90ish points max

Quali - P13 with a 2.00mins
Race - fairly boring. Couldn't catch P10 nore was P12 closing in. Then lap 8 a bit of a tussle happen and then last lap about 5 cars all fighting for P8. T1 a car goes wide, I leave space but they rejoin just taking me out. Deliberate take out too. P14 for 38 points.

Lobby 2 6pm UK - some how in a higher lobby. Top points 118.

Quali - 1.58.2 for P7
Race - good start and I'm up to P5. After lap 5 the group I was in lost way to time to P3. We ended up fighting and blocking all race. A few divebomb and push to pass, so I decide why not and give it back. I've found in that race if your too nice and race fairly you lose out. Race hard, aggressive and dirty you win. In the end I settled for P7. Got pushed out in the hairpin and then another just tried to side swipe me and got into the gravel. Last lap was my fastest lap with a 1.58. Previous 9 laps all in the 2mins
P7 and 86(ish) points.

Not sure I'll go again. Not too bothered about my results this season. Don't think it's a particularly good set races.

18e3932500f80-screenshotUrl.jpg

First race was a mess, it really is a penalty and barrier mess this race. Recovered from 16 to 7th but still lost Dr.....

Round 2. Somehow dropped into the 1.48.8s in my not so trusty beetle....pole by a clear 6 tenths.

Cracking race ....first 8 laps 2 cars behind were within 1.5 so was mad tight. No lunges, no mistakes from the front 3 until they fought over the podium slots allowing me my first manufacturers clean sweep of pole fastest lap victory and CLEAN RACE 😇

My last 7 laps were all within 4 tenths of each other too which was immensely satisfying under pressure.

So close to A+ now.

First two slots I ran were to forget.
Bad quali laps (traffic + my errors), started 9th and 13th. First I had a guy returning to track from the sand right in front of me I got punted out into the outside of second hairpin and received 4 seconds penalty. That put me basically in the back, clawed some places due to other's mistakes and finished 10th.
Second it was lagzilla all the way (probably something with my connection), all the cars around me jumped erratically all around the circuit. I just didn't know when to open gas or when to lift not to hit anyone. Finished that but very lonely 13th.

Decided to go once more for the first evening slot. EMEA, GT2, low B/S (84 points race)
Finally a decent quali lap, 58 dead. Good enough for 4th. Many Ferraris in front.
What a fun and thrilling race when clean drivers all around!
First three break away a little while me and guy in fifth swappend some places.
Then the pole sitter in Nissan made some mistakes and got penalties along with other red car so we got close.
The second red car was too strong so built a slow advantage, but the pole sitter got more penalties and I was able to leve him behind. We fought for 3rd along with the Bianchi Ferrari. I earned 0.5 sec penalty as well so got overtaken by them (very cleanly, props!).
Not a whole lap later Bianchi Ferrari made costly error on the exit of the last chicane that allowed me to regain 3rd and that was it for me.
Manufacturers1-cueto3rd.jpg

That was my cue to take 3rd and leave

Last three laps I just managed the gap, while the Nissan made some progress and caught Bianchi Ferrari on the line.
Very fine and exciting race, I really had to work to hold my positions, got a little sweaty at the end.
79 points for 3rd - that is the biggest points haul for me yet. I'm satisfied!

Manufacturers1-results.jpg

Last edited:
Running with Aston Martin this season. I got my practice time down to 1:56.2xx. High B driver.

Race one NA slot 1 12p with @Moose78 and @afc5150 I picked up a penalty on end of lap 1 in Quali and ruined both my laps. I quali DFL with no time. Starting from the back I worked my way up to 6th place for 99 points.

Race two NA slot 4, 3p with all B/S drivers. I forgot where I quali but it was top 5 I think. I end up P2 for 112 points.

Race 3 NA slot 5 4p, 50/50 mix A/B drivers. 153 points up for grab. I finally pull together a go quali lap at 1:56.
842 getting P1 by .008.
IMG_2545.jpeg

Just need to push hard and try not to pick up a pen. Slowly building a gap over P2 when I pick up a 0.5 pen on lap 5. I am able to retain my lead tho. 2nd and 3rd pic up 1.5 second pen on separate laps to give me a little breathing room. I end up with P1 and grab those 153 points. Very happy with this results.
Umm I guess the best screen grab I got of the race. Oh well.
IMG_2546.jpeg

Last edited:
Wednesday's dont suit me due to work, sorting the kid, sorting dinner etc so its always a rush job.

Anyhoo jumped in ten minutes before the 8pm UK time race and couldnt get anyhere near the lap time I did in practice on Sunday.

Botched quali due to people with penalty's up the road ghosting and then not moving out of the way, making me back off..

Started P15. Shocking. DR B GT2.

Managed to finish P.11

Really dull GR.4 race to be honest. Atleast make us pit/change to a softer tire.

Glad it was once and done.

Last edited:
I just can’t get under 1:51 for the GT1 round today. I guess I’ll try racing anyway, but there’s no way I won’t Q16 for this race. I just can’t get it to work.

And how is it that Daily Race C has more strategy (and laps?!) than a World Series race?!?! I’m just not inclined to try very hard. It probably means that if I do, I’ll finally drop below DR A again for the next round. Sheesh.

GT1 EMEA slot one... wasn't too bad this race, did some more overtaking!

Picked the trusty Macca again and was lapping ok in practice, but come quali I was about a second down, somehow ending up 3rd.

The twisty nature of this track always makes me slightly nervous and on lap one I went sideways trying to put down the power coming out of the right before the back straight.

IMG_8370.JPG

A couple of cars went by as I gathered it up, now P5 I managed to get back on the pace and take back P4 at turn one. I did this move three times during the race, the Macca seemed to jump out of the final chicane fast enough to be level at the end of the straight in 6th and super planted on the brakes so I could sweep down the inside at turn one.

IMG_8371.JPG

Second place picked up a pen and I did the same move on them around lap 5. There was a Honda on my tail for the rest of the race, I couldn't shift him until the final lap when I finally pulled out over a second, coming home P2 for a decent 210ish points.

IMG_8372.JPG

The winner was a Russian in a red Porsche who disappeared five seconds down the road while we scrapped. There was also a Ukranian and another Russian duelling behind, got to say I didn't see any bad driving though in the replay, everyone kept it remarkably clean :cheers:

This was never going to be my round, and that's the way it turned out.
I've not gelled with this track since it's dress up and return. If it stayed as the speedway version I may do better.
Qualified P14, so places to make up.
Lost a place being too passive into T1. A Jaaag ahead went wide through the sweepers and promptly hit the barrier giving me back P14. Going into lap 2 we had all bunched up and I grabbed a place off another Cayman on the straight and was able to look at the inside of an AMG. The move was never on and I never went for it. However they still drifted in the braking zone and hit my front quarter with their rear. They had a wobble but nothing more. (This was something they appeared to do a lot).
7fb26bf0a0c591aeb8d90461d0cbc472_photo.webp

Both cars ahead had penalties and I got past the AMG on the bridge but not the Cayman.
What followed for the next few laps was some very close and clean racing with those around. I wasn't quite fast enough to pull away but just enough to mount some defence for a few laps. However my undoing was the ridiculous nature of cutting penalties. Despite not cutting any corners I still managed to acquire a few out of the blue. If you did a race without getting one then kudos to you.
On the penultimate lap I served a penalty and the same AMG and Cayman came past. The AMG was in the middle and broke early and harshly, then they drift across me again and start sliding. The other Cayman on the outside probably settles the matter for them and the AMG goes fully around. Replays make it look like I'm clumsy but they had plenty of space on me and they don't take the corner well. Racing incident I put it down to. The Cayman gets a penalty last lap and I grab the place and hold on for P13.
I always put this down as a drop score to begin with. I should have some more suitable rounds up ahead.

Frustrating is how I'd probably describe this first round at GVH. On paper it should have been so much more, as Grand Valley is a superb track to drive and race on, but a 10 lap sprint is far too short. Compound that with Hard tyres and no strategy...

Nevertheless, complaints aside I raced anyway, as I intend to all season. Which may result in more losses than gains, but as I gave up caring about DR some time ago, that's fine by me :lol:. After all, my recent GTWS performances have seen me lose a truck load of it, but there's no fun in chasing DR to be honest. It's better ignored.

Slot 2:
Just about made it home for Slot 2, but I might as well have not bothered. Both my qualifying laps were scrappy, so Q14 it was.

That's as good as it got, as someone in a Porsche decided to divebomb myself and another unfortunate victim going into the hairpin on lap 1. Giving me aero and suspension damage, whilst said Porsche got away Scot free :rolleyes:. I tried to carry on, but the damage was too costly, so I pitted for repairs and used the remaining 7 laps for practice.

Slot 3:
Final chance, and it didn't start the best. Qualifying was even worse, with a slower lap of 1:50.5 putting me Q15

On the flip side, the race was more positive. Penalty free and trouble free, with a fun little battle in the early laps with a couple of others.

Made two legitimate overtakes, and gained two from spinners, putting me P11, which was where I finished. Ultimately the best I could do in raw pace.

18e39ed6de656-screenshotUrl.png
18e39bdbeaf81-screenshotUrl.png

Also, the Beetle feels noticeable better with the -20kg thanks to the BoP update. Feels a bit more responsive in the corners and less sluggish on the straights 👍. I'd happily trade a few more BHP for another 20kg tbh, wouldn't do it any harm.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back