Gran Turismo World Series R2: Prague Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Famine
  • 102 comments
Through conversion, this event seems slightly more expensive than the Montreal one. Still, well worth the money! Is there anyone here considering going? After experiencing Montreal's event yesterday, I'd highly recommend it!

Grabbed two tickets for myself and my girlfriend (who was lured more by weekend in Prague rather than the event itself to be fair). Probably the closest GTWS event to my home city at around 500 km trip. Visited Prague a couple times before and I can only recommend the city, its landmarks and great pubs' atmosphere!

Buying the ticket was the first thing to do on sunday morning! Quite unbelievable to have GT event so close to my home! Quite a prestigious place to boot, in the central part of Prague. I just wish there are some interesting GT-connected cars present on the site.

Last edited:
Would love to go for a Day Trip however flight out to Prague works easily but flight home is at the time the event ends so Just doesn't work this time round sadly! Flights back on the Sunday are just too expensive! After experiencing Barcelona I would highly recommend it if you can go!

Really unfortunate timing with the announcement—I wish they could've put the announcement in the game together with Update 1.49, so people wouldn't waste 1 mil on the Genesis VGT.

Let's hope the car they gift us this time can actually take a livery, eh?

And I made the mistake of buying both VGTs on offer. Ah well, make some back on pocket.
I've felt that way for a long time. I've had every car in the game, plus engine swaps in everything that can take them with non swapped versions of most of them, for almost a year. Sometimes I save the prize cars for liveries or future engine swaps, sometimes I sell them outright. I need to find out what these are bringing in the UCD, might sell them now and take the prizes in a few days.

Im annoyed they changed it, now you have to watch the full race and cant just open youtube then exit it
What do you mean? Clicking on the links in-game was definitely enough for Montreal, and the races in Prague haven't happened yet.
And indeed they just require clicking on the button. No idea what you were talking about with this.

Anyone know what cockpits they’re using?

I’m sure the enclosure is custom built but the wheel deck certainly doesn’t look like one from Fanatec or Playseat.

I will never understand why Bump drafting is look at the way it is. Happens all time and at times is simply more convenient then going for nonsensical 3-wide lunge.

Last edited:
Don't remember who I chose but remembering the three I was looking at, it won't matter because none of them are exactly winning right now.

I'm gonna assume ALOT of people felt like idiots not picking the Ferrari because, wow, they are in another country at this point. Granted, the Porsche is the only one keeping up but still.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back