Gran Turismo World Series R2: Prague Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Famine
  • 102 comments
Does anyone know what these small screens/lights between wheel and TV were for? I think P. Urra had his indicator on for half the race because it blocked the view of the indicator indicator on screen :lol:

This was my first time in Prague and at a GTWS event, it was great fun
I was there as well and noticed that too, but I think it was just white light for better brightness on the driver's face because their camera was on their right.

Last edited:
I pick the 2 winners for this race i have the proof i did not receive my credits for both races who do i get in contact about this problem gran turismo 7

I pick the 2 winners for this race i have the proof i did not receive my credits for both races who do i get in contact about this problem gran turismo 7
You don't receive credits, you receive credit tickets in the Gifts section of your garage.

Yes I did it via the game, both were validated. I think I did it on Tuesday 12th, and nothing in the gift section.
The rewards are delivered in two batches. If you watched before 3pm UTC on the 12th (which was Monday...), you should already have them. If you watched after that, they'll be delivered on Monday 19th.

The rewards are delivered in two batches. If you watched before 3pm UTC on the 12th (which was Monday...), you should already have them. If you watched after that, they'll be delivered on Monday 19th.
Alright thanks, it was on Tuesday I'm sure of that so I'll wait until Monday :)

Did I click the wrong link, if started to download the replay and I had to watch the thing.
I can't have any idea what you clicked on, but what you needed to do was go to the in-game tile and just click on the "Watch Stream" button. That completed the entry and got you the reward, without any need to actually watch anything - you could back out right away. Same as with Montreal, and Barcelona and Amsterdam last year.

Here's what it looked like with the Nations Cup not yet available and the Manufacturers Cup entry completed in the manner noted above, directly from my game:

1725378034882.png

"Entry Submitted" on the left, and greyed out (because it wasn't ready yet; this was three minutes into the Manufacturers broadcast) "Entry Available" on the right.

Back