Gran Turismo World Series - Round 3 Tokyo

• Thread starter Famine
  • 41 comments
Anyone else find it ironic how After Corsair gets Fanatec, there is suddenly a new wheel at the World Series event?

I was about to predict Lexus but changed my mind last minute. Yet to predict anything correctly:(

RD 3
MANUFACTURERS VIEWERSHIP

Combined peak of 17.4K
All time high for a single feed (9.1K, Twitch)
All time low for a single feed (98, Portuguese) & for the first time, Live Timing had higher peak than a regular feed

NATIONS VIEWERSHIP

Combined peak of 18.6K
All time high for the Japanese feed (4.7K)

Tracked feeds:
  • PlayStation on Twitch (since it became the main feed within GT7)
  • YouTube (7 feeds on Gran Turismo TV + the PlayStation, since 2022 World Finals)

Last edited:
For once I watched the race, it was interesting to watch. They had to use all tyre compounds during the race, right ?

I don't know what exactly is different about how they are showing it, but there's so much more of a sense of speed in the camera angles at this Tokyo race compared to how sedate these races normally look. It's good.

Edit: Ah, they're doing 400 km/h. That'd explain it.

Last edited:
Oops. And everyone passes the Dutchie on the right hand side.

Edit: THREE thousandths!

Last edited:
That Tokyo Expressway race was crazy. I dread to think how it'll be if they put that as a round in the next Nations season though. :lol:

That Tokyo Expressway race was crazy. I dread to think how it'll be if they put that as a round in the next Nations season though. :lol:
Man that Tokyo race was genuinely thrilling. It's criminal they don't use these tuned road cars more often.
It's been traditional for the Sprint Qualifying race to feature in Daily Races either before or after the event...

... and we have Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise in for Race A next week.

Wow, the tyres nearly came back to Miyazono at the end there. Another lap, or 12 litres at the first stop, or not picking up that wall glance penalty, was pretty much the difference.

Drumont is the first non-Japanese driver to win a Pacific rim live event. Ever. Although there's only been four now and one was an ASOC regional final.

Back