Green ticket exchange also many 0/0/0

• Thread starter fryercar
  • 38 comments
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL.------------------------Pink-----------------------fryercar
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL.------------------------Black-----------------------fryercar

Not really looking for any green tickets, and I'm pretty booked out trading-wise, but if it turns out you've got some difficulties getting the other four, I've got them all. ;)

Don"t I owe you a few more cars or tickets anyway?? from the remote racing ?(thanks again)
If I do, I can send it tomorrow.

are we still on i have you on my friends list? i have the green tickets for green and orange karts:tup: i want that spoon civic still ...

I am very booked at the moment, acarcollector, which acct did you send a FR to?
I will from now on ONLY trade with people after a voice chat session. I will also only deal with mature ADULT users from this point. I don't have the patience for abusive children.

I will from now on ONLY trade with people after a voice chat session. I will also only deal with mature ADULT users from this point. I don't have the patience for abusive children.

i remote raced your panic flour guy and your fryer guy you FAILED TO SEND me car after repeated messages to you on ps3 you finnaly respond with another scammers favorite QUOTE???? I REFUSE TO TRADE WITH YOU AS I SEE IN POSTS ABOVE YOU ARE SCAMMING OTHERS AS WELL:tup:
HAVE DELETED YOU FROM MY REMOTE RACING ACCOUNTS:tup:
WILL BE PUTTING YOU ON MY PERSONAL DO NOT TRADE WITH LIST:tup:
I'M 47 NOT 7:tup:
YOU GOT ME MIXED UP WITH KID????????:yuck:
i dont trade with scammers:tup:

I couldn't find a voice chat function on GTP and I don't have headset either.

Do I need to give you my mobile number now? :D

Hi mate, just wondering when you will be sending Green ticket : - Nissan GT-R Spec V (GT Academy version) '09- white?

and since there's no 370Z academy green tickets, and you dont have any more Nissan GT-R Spec V (GT Academy version) '09 Green tickets;

I guess thats it, but do you want to trade green tickets if I have different colours ?

Back