GRID 2019

Oh I loved GRID 2019 - excellent car sounds with dramatically realistic visuals and fun driving feel stole my heart. Too bad they retired it from the Xbox Store.
Yeah, i never got grid 2019, but i just did get legend and i love it, fun well made game.
Not too arcadey, and has great sounds, especially in cockpit, and great replays.

Last edited:
Yeah, i never got grid 2019, but i just did get legend and i love it, fun well made game.
Not too arcadey, and has great sounds, especially in cockpit, and great replays.
I only tried Grid Legend's demo and didn't like it to be honest, felt too casual and dramatized unnecessarily. Too much "story" you know?

I wish there was a way to pick up GRID 2019 because I have all the DLC content from the Gamepass days but no game, haha!

I only tried Grid Legend's demo and didn't like it to be honest, felt too casual and dramatized unnecessarily. Too much "story" you know?
That's what I often see people say they want. Not necessarily here specifically but across the web in general. I hated people trying to cram stories into racing games. It's like complaining about the lack of story in a football or basketball game.

I didn't mind the story bits in Legends, though. It was kinda like Drive to Survive: The Game.

Back