GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,382 comments
1720988203952.png
1720988218373.png

Polls are up.

Also, a peak into the future featuring capture from the PS5 (both via the Capture device AND the console itself)

The first of this series of videos now fully captured on the PS5 directly.

Screenshot 2024-07-21 132903.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 132925.png

Polls are up

Some Grid Legends Gameplay that I recorded yesterday and uploaded today:

And yes, this is a custom race between Mazda Autozams. Some more gameplay will be out tomorrow so stay tuned and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Some Grid Legends Gameplay that I recorded yesterday and uploaded today:

And yes, this is a custom race between Mazda Autozams. Some more gameplay will be out tomorrow so stay tuned and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

I just realized that was you that posted that comment in my video today :lol: Hello there.

I just realized that was you that posted that comment in my video today :lol: Hello there.
Hello to you, I 'm planning uploading another video tomorrow. Same Track, different car. Don't forget to hit the like button and leave a comment on my videos; your feedback is highly valued. I upload other videos of other racing games I play as well.

Last edited:
Another Grid Legends video of mine has officially been uploaded as of today. Remember to give this video here a watch on YouTube and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

Decided to do this one both in recognition of this week's Thailand Super Series events (which you can watch live on the official channel here) as well as a nod to the track's return to the Super GT Calendar next year.

Last edited:
I can say that, I have an official playlist with all my GRID Legends videos so I suggest you all check out this playlist right here:

This right here is the first video of the playlist.

Last edited:
Back