Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: Strong
Slipstream: Real

1st Race
Goodwood
Laps: 9
Car: Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car - BoP - No tuning (Brake Balance only) - Tires: SS

2nd Race
Laguna Seca
Laps: 7
Car: Gr.4 - BoP - (Brake Balance only) - Tires: RH

3rd Race
High Speed Ring
Laps 9
Car: Gr.2 Toyota and CLK ok to use - BoP - (Brake Balance only) - Tires: RM

4th Place chooses combo for next race
(There is no choosing of PP cars during the lobby- PP races only the ones pre posted by the host - you can choose group cars or bop one make bop cars)
(If you have a suggestion of a PP race you would like to do, send me a message with the race configuration)

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is for invited people ONLY. if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, ask on this thread to be a member of the club.
PS 2 - A headset is requested to participate.
I had every intention being there this morning BUT,, life in this household had other plans and prioritys. @05:15 my dear Wife awoke and needed my full attention. By the time that priority was handled I had no strength left to do anything other than lie down and sleep. I'm hoping tomorrow will be different, she'll be fast asleep and I can do as I please,,, like JOIN IN for another fine time with THE GEEZERS and friends.
**Last Wednesday's race night interruption was a different scenario,, friends dropped in unexpectedly with a very good home cooked dinner of southern fried chicken, biscuits, country gravy, southern style cream corn and salad. HOW COULD I DENY THAT?! :cheers::)

Now,, here's a YT video some if not all of you may find as interesting and filled with those "WOWS" we exclaim when we've seen something incredibly spectacular!

Good Evening Geezers,here’s the lineup for Wednesday Night Geezer Invitational Racing

RACE 1)@ Mount Panorama
5 Laps
600PP 4WD Road Cars
Any Sport tire

RACE 2)@ High Speed Ring Reverse
6 Laps
600PP MR Road Cars
Any sport tire
WALL COLLISION PENALTY ON WEAK

RACE 3)@ Grand Valley-South Reverse
6 Laps
600PP FR Road Cars
Any sport tire

ALL 3 RACES HAVE FUEL USAGE X 5 / TIRE WEAR X 5

LOBBY / CHAT OPENS @ 7:30PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8PM

Last edited:
I do have something left to say, now that everyone else has had a shot. I was going to quote a comment or 2 but they all pretty much say the same thing: I'm not part of the elite cliche that gets told of the existence of any original Geezer page nor any other advice, hints, tips, or ANYTHING helpful to new guys - even when they're clearly struggling a full straight away behind your little pack running together up front. I haven't raced in your group for about a month and I've no plans to do so again in the future. You can remove me from any and all invites. I probably won't respond to messages either. You all go on and have your fun, and I'll have mine. Good day.

I do have something left to say, now that everyone else has had a shot. I was going to quote a comment or 2 but they all pretty much say the same thing: I'm not part of the elite cliche that gets told of the existence of any original Geezer page nor any other advice, hints, tips, or ANYTHING helpful to new guys - even when they're clearly struggling a full straight away behind your little pack running together up front. I haven't raced in your group for about a month and I've no plans to do so again in the future. You can remove me from any and all invites. I probably won't respond to messages either. You all go on and have your fun, and I'll have mine. Good day.
Dear Badstdad,
The reason you didn't hear any of the advice, hints, or tips is because you wouldn't get your headset to connect to the group you were racing with. Your struggles will continue wherever you go without communication. I know of one person who gave you his phone number to help with that issue, and I understand you terminated the phone call. I feel certain that if you had communication while you were racing with us, the problems you were having would not have occurred.
I wish you all the best.
P Mallard

Last edited:
Saturday and Sunday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH

PP Races - Road Cars Only - (PP RACES HAVE TO BE POSTED IN ADVANCE - NO LAST MINUTE RACES)
PP < 500 - may use any Confort Tires
PP > = 500 < 700 use any Sport Tires
PP>= 700 Use Racing Hard tires

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: Strong
Slipstream: Real

SATURDAY RACES

1st Race
Grand Valley South
Mazda Touring car (BoP) - Tires SS - (Brake Balance Allowed)

2nd Race
Watkins Glen Short
Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car (BoP) - Tires SS - (Brake Balance Allowed)

SUNDAY RACES

1st Race
Tsukuba Circuit
Laps: 9
S-FR Racing Concept (BoP) - Tires SS (Brake Balance Allowed)

2nd Race
Goodwood
86 GRMIN '16 (BoP) - Tires SS (Brake Balance Allowed)

4th Place chooses combo for next race
(There is no choosing of PP cars during the lobby- PP races only the ones pre posted by the host - you can choose group cars or bop one make bop cars)
(If you have a suggestion of a PP race you would like to do, send me a message with the race configuration)

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is for invited people ONLY. if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, ask on this thread to be a member of the club.
PS 2 - A headset is requested to participate.

Last edited:

Back