Gt cup GR 3 impossible

• Thread starter Calanon
  • 32 comments
There is 3 possible reasons, 2 of them are related.
1. They are, because you entered a race where tuning is allowed and you entered with a car that is either not tuned or you have a setup that is not suited for the race.

2. You are running with too much TCS.

3. Your corner exits are bad.

This is something that can be overcome by with practice.
If you dont want to, you dont need to, but it is far from impossible and even further away from requiring perfect driving.
i can agree to that. my corner exits are not as good as they should be. i recently started noticing my exits getting better then previously. i went from H shifting to now paddle shifting and the fact i have both hands on the wheel makes me way faster in the corners because i can feel more and dont have the lag of the shifter from point of contact to the next in that shifter travel distance. allows me to come in later on the brake and also feel the wheel slip or dig into the exit where i can finally put some power down without a lose feel. what a difference the paddles make.

also i changed up my wheel ffb settings. i have it now at 10/2.

the difference for me now that 2 hands are on the wheel is that 1 feels like slightly sliding on ice in the turns and a little sloppy and lose. 3 felt like it started fighting me a little. anything higher then 3 was worse on the fight part. however 2 feels like its balanced both ways and the slop and fight are even, so now i can feel so much more in what my brake and gas peddles are doing to the rotation and flow of the cars weight.

its starting to become fun again.

Did the parameters for Red Bull Ring change? I've won it twice (on two accounts) with the AMG GT3 and surprisingly with the 2018 GT-R GT3. With the Nissan, the race started out dry but I saw rain coming and pitted at the end of lap 1. The rain gave the AI trouble and they had to pit, so I was in first by the end of lap 2.

Since one of the updates, every single race has had a tsunami. I cannot win it on my third account. The AI simply has such good traction and the race is too wet that I cannot win on my third account. Has anyone noticed this change with the weather?
it absolutely has, I've watched videos to get an idea of breaking points and lines (hence why I found this thread too lol), and in the ones I've seen that are pre 1.4 something, it's just a bit damp. now the race starts in full monsoon, and barely let's up. I only play in VR so I don't have the rain gauge but it's def a lake for 80% of the race.

finally after trying almost every gr3 car I managed to beat the red bull ring chili pepper race after constantly getting beat on to the line having lead the race the whole way, Ford gt test car and some aggressive driving.
Its ridiculous the Ai cars don't seem to be affected by the rain if I build up a 3 second lead getting faster la[p times every lap they still manage to get right up my chuff and can accelerate out of corners like its dry.
Sure the other Gr3 races are hard but this race is broken IMHO.

Back