gt dd pro wheel has no ffb strength, any fix?

• Thread starter BigDill
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
the 1.49 update completely ruined the ffb strength on my fanatec.

Anyone have a work around or solution?

running 455 firmware, gt dd pro with 8nm power supply, maxed every strength related setting I could find on the fanatec and in game. My wheel feels like a busted g29 or some generic non ffb enabled wheel. This is cheeks hope someone can help me!!

I'm running the same wheel, also with the 8nm boost, and on the 457 driver.

I use the Auto Setting, and generally I feel the FFB is much improved, but I do run it at a slightly higher force then before the update.

However, handful of cars give almost no feedback, even with the wheel and in-game setting maxed out. SF 23 Super Formula, Ferrari VGT, X2019 Comp, X2014 Standard and GT F1500T-A are the ones I've ran into this issue with.

There seem to be some FFB bugs with the update, so hoping this will be solved with the inevitable hotfix coming hopefully sooner then later.

Same here, fanatec DD ffb is broken. Maxed out everything but it feels like 2nm insteed of 20nm
Only street cars tested yet.

Same here. My DD Pro 8nm feels like a bad game from 1986. I certainly do not enjoy the game now. Physics is ok, but the wheel support is broken, so just find a better game, I guess, since I didnt see Polyphony even mention bugs or planned improvements.

Back