GT-R. Show me your R35! :)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 330 comments
8aVBAAKJxtvo7bJgKT_0.jpg

Sorry that my post is soooo long, it's because I wanted to leave a little comment for the best (in my opinion) pictures. :)

Here is Mine, now its Passionate Pink but before I painted here you go

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg

My personal favourite, love the black/white filter.

At first sight, I thought it was the Bayside Blue from the R34.

And about my pic, I just fooled around with the AI's, like intentionally spinning out and hitting them in the process :D But damage looked horrible and unrealistic when not at level 40... :grumpy:

I just started my PS3 and looked what's the name of the colour. It's 'GSX R/4 Concept Blue Metallic', so obviously I got it from my Suzuki GSX R/4 Concept. Unfortunately I've sold that car... I can't remember the reason I did it. :indiff:

Not sure if the damage model is changing when you reach level 40 (I'll believe it when I reach level 40 myself :P ), but I agree with you: the damage on the GT-R is ugly.
Well, I think the best way is driving the car without crashing anywhere. :D

Awesome picture, love the front light of the GT-R. :)

damn, dont really have any shots with the R35!
5239940936_ccb3a0d539.jpg

At least this one is very good! ;)
I'd love to see some more pictures of the GT-R from you.

I've not given it the full treatment (like a few other cars in my gallery), but I do have this:

I have to say: YOUR PICTURES ARE AWESOME!! :bowdown:
I know your photostream on Flickr (maybe you saw my comments on your photos ;) ), and I love your work. The idea of doing HDR pictures I got as I saw your pictures. :D

and my latest, a GT-R V-Spec in Midnight Purple III
ripper2.jpg

Wow, I love the photo. Did you edit it or did it turned out like that from the game?

Perfect lighting. May I ask you, which track is it?

I dont know what i hate more. All chrome cars, Wierd color change paint + horrible rim colors, or people who don't freaking resize their god damn pictures.

Agree with all points.
I know my pictures aren't resized, but well... my internet connection is veeeeeeeeeeeery slow, took around 7 minutes to load only the first page of this thread.
The GT-R Proto looks okay with chrome paint in my opinion, but on most cars it just looks odd.
A purple painted GT-R with red rims... well, if you like it, drive it, I personally don't like it. :yuck:

Here are a few of mine, let me know what you think.

[...]

5307663935_7ab9e67a84_b.jpg

high res: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5048/5307663935_e5a05f767c_o.jpg

Very nice!
Personally don't like the cold filter, looks better without any filter in my opinion. But this picture is nice anyway. ;)
I like the perspective, the light effects are very nice. That's one of many details GT5 has, and which I love.

GMW
Here is mine. More to follow!

5450044691_3fda98afbd_b.jpg

Wow, awesome panning shot!! Love the panning mode 3... :eek:

Love the editing. O__O

GMW
a few more:

5452924444_4a7e7f3e2b_b.jpg

Again, a great shot! :)

I'll upload new GT-R pictures in the next days, will post them when they are ready. ;)

5464257669_f7b2e6bf6d_b.jpg

Stealth godzilla, as I call it. Matte black, even the wheels.

Awesome!!! Although it looks matte grey because of the lighting on the pictures.

GTR Spec V, matte white

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife.jpg

Very nice & clean picture. :)

Cheers Kirokai, thats straight from the game... no editing!

Wow, I thought it because the only the lights and the car were coloured. So, you used the "One colour" filter (not sure if it's called like that)?

Using the 2 Player splitscreen replay to take these pics ^_^ My fully modified GT-R and my lightly modified SpecV
HighSpeedRing_9.jpg

HighSpeedRing_8.jpg

HighSpeedRing_7.jpg

Last edited:
A tribute to the Top Secret GT-R as seen at http://kultivate.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/top-secret-r35-gt-r-2/:

5393220963_86db11e1a8_z.jpg

5393220975_c608f4341a_z.jpg

Like the real car, I've tuned it by adding a front aero kit, carbon hood, and lowering it slightly. A high-rpm turbo, sports exhaust and other tweaks bring horsepower to around 700, as in real life.

Colour: Oro Poly (from Ferrari 512BB '76).
Wheels: RAYS VR.G2, painted Gunmetal Metallic (from Lotus Esprit V8 '02).

Fuji Speedway GT_11 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Fuji Speedway GT_10 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Fuji Speedway GT_7 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

A tribute to the Top Secret GT-R as seen at http://kultivate.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/top-secret-r35-gt-r-2/:

5393220963_86db11e1a8_z.jpg

5393220975_c608f4341a_z.jpg

Like the real car, I've tuned it by adding a front aero kit, carbon hood, and lowering it slightly. A high-rpm turbo, sports exhaust and other tweaks bring horsepower to around 700, as in real life.

Colour: Oro Poly (from Ferrari 512BB '76).
Wheels: RAYS VR.G2, painted Gunmetal Metallic (from Lotus Esprit V8 '02).

Fuji Speedway GT_11 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Fuji Speedway GT_10 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Fuji Speedway GT_7 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

That is amazing my friend, a job well done, great recreation 👍

I may just have to make that top secret GTR. Anybody know official hp and weight? If it's so top secret I guess we wouldn't...

@igwyana Thanks! I've done a few other re-creations, this one turned out the best, I think.

I may just have to make that top secret GTR. Anybody know official hp and weight? If it's so top secret I guess we wouldn't...

From Speedhunters: "The engine has been fitted with a pair of re-engineered stock IHI turbines which are modified and ported to flow more air and fitted with a 22% bigger turbine wheel. The built in wastegates are also enlarged and controlled by fast-acting GReddy actuators. At 1.25 kgf of boost the motor manages to develop 700 HP with a massive 651 lb/ft punch of torque at 4,000 rpm"

For mine, I didn't perform any weight reduction other than the carbon hood, since from the photos, it doesn't appear to have a stripped-put interior or anything, just lots of parts replaced with Ti ones. My weight is 1735kg. To achieve 704 HP & 634 ft-lb torque, I installed a new ECU, Sports Intake, Racing Air Filter, Sports Exhaust (for a stock look), Sports header & cat, and a Mid-RPM Turbo Kit. Trans is stock, but I've upgraded all of the drivetrain components. Tires are Sports Soft F&R. All that adds up to 589 PP.

Driver settings are ABS at 1 and everything else off. I used Avid Racing Factory's tune, and it's a lot of fun!

Fuji Speedway GT_4 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Back