GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
If you don't need the white stroke, it's already available on Wikipedia (uploaded file)
If you do, just wait :)

EDIT: ok I've got an issue with the t stroke, it's not the 1st time. I know it's about ending the curve or something like that so I modified the t but same result. I guess we'll have to wait someone better at this.
I'm sorry but i absolutely need the white stroke, anyway i really apprecieted your help

Hello guys, I dont know why I struggle so much with these SVG files :( I will appreciate the assistence with this one. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• name4.png
    name4.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 17
If you don't need the white stroke, it's already available on Wikipedia (uploaded file)
If you do, just wait :)

EDIT: ok I've got an issue with the t stroke, it's not the 1st time. I know it's about ending the curve or something like that so I modified the t but same result. I guess we'll have to wait someone better at this.
The start and end nodes are not joined. In Inkscape the nodes look smaller when there is two on top of each other. Drag a box over the nodes and combine selected nodes.
I'm sorry but i absolutely need the white stroke, anyway i really apprecieted your help
Here you go.

Attachments

• TrueVisions.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 17
The start and end nodes are not joined. In Inkscape the nodes look smaller when there is two on top of each other. Drag a box over the nodes and combine selected nodes.

Here you go.
Yep I noticed it but didn't change anything when corrected.

Hey Guys I am looking to get these logos in SVG. On the Angelbird logo can I get the Logo and the Name in Separate files please. Thank you very much
Angelbird.jpg
Nomatic.jpg

Attachments

• adrenaline-shoc-smart-energy-logo-02.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
  • adrenaline-shoc-smart-energy-logo-03.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 19
  • adrenaline-shoc-smart-energy-logo-01.svg
    11 KB · Views: 16
hello!
can somebody please help me to convert 2 images under 15kb? tnx for youre help.

is it possible?

Attachments

• koetjesreep.jpg
    koetjesreep.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 19
  • koetjesreep2.jpg
    koetjesreep2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi guys! New season, new sponsors!

Could someone get me the Grenadier and Ineos Hygienics logos converted please?
And the Belstaff would be great too, it does exist in GT but I'm not convinced by its quality, I think it could be better.

Many thanks in advance.

footer-logos-202008.png

Attachments

• grenadier.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ineoshygienics.svg
    12 KB · Views: 18
Can anyone type japanese in inkscape?

I'm making a sticker but with the image copied it has way to many nodes, after simplifying it looks like utter crap.

so i typed the letters in inkscape, which gave me a huge kb drop, so i thought, if anyone could make the japanese symbols in inkscape that would do it. Don't mind the colours btw

i'll add my inkscape, and the original pic.

tnx for looking!

Attachments

• shirtstuckedin.jpg
    shirtstuckedin.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 17
  • shirtstuckedin.svg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

• alpes maritimes grey.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
  • alpes maritimes.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14
  • ineos hygienics.svg
    9.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi, I'm asking for 4 SVG's if at all possible:
  1. Could I please get the two pwc logo's below added but with 'strokes' on (white outlines) please (for both the text and the colour pallet)?
  2. Would it also be possible to have the colour pallet and text separated into two svg's, but this time the stroke effect only on the text?
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm asking for 4 SVG's if at all possible:
  1. Could I please get the two pwc logo's below added but with 'strokes' on (white outlines) please (for both the text and the colour pallet)?
  2. Would it also be possible to have the colour pallet and text separated into two svg's, but this time the stroke effect only on the text?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• pwc.01.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 13
  • pwc.02.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 12
  • pwc.03.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
  • pwc.03b.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 14
  • pwc.04.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 12
  • pwc.04b.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
p78
@Sian here's your 'alpes maritimes', colour and grey scales, they were easy
and ineos hygienics

This 'macron' looks to be off good quality: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1903931/8512450918833226760

there's a bunch of 'ineos' already too https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=ineos&lang=us&type=0&noid=1
Thanks mate! Some of them have already been done so I didn't ask for them but thanks anyway, they will be in my gallery! :)

p78
Can anyone type japanese in inkscape?

I'm making a sticker but with the image copied it has way to many nodes, after simplifying it looks like utter crap.

so i typed the letters in inkscape, which gave me a huge kb drop, so i thought, if anyone could make the japanese symbols in inkscape that would do it. Don't mind the colours btw

i'll add my inkscape, and the original pic.

tnx for looking!
Don't think a font will help as there are just to many nodes. Here is your svg with the large text redone as a stroke (over 250 nodes less). Now only three paths and at a smaller scale. SVGOMG precision 1

Attachments

• shirtstuckedinstroke.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16

Latest Posts

Back