GT300 Endurance Series - Sign up now! | Antares wins Round 3 - Round 4 (Willow) this FridayOpen 

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 193 comments
Practice room open for an hour until 20:00 uk

@CrazyJohn i'm not sure about next week sorry mate tomorrow might well be my last gt6 race. Uni starts aong with work, rl and now another beta. Looks unlikely i'll get time. Will try and let you know next weds or thurs.

Was tempted john looks like it'll be fun but
is just 4 days before gtsport and a week after I start back at uni part time + work :rolleyes: to many things mate to juggle. I'll see ya on track for sure on gtsport 👍 :cheers:

I told you so :lol: i have it on pre order to download. The only reason i have a PS4 is because of gtsport. It's the same for gt6 and the PS3.

Race info 4:40 start and 12 progression works brilliantly. I'm dead slow @Jomas is a sec faster. It'll be a nice drive anyway.

Championship Points Standings

After 3 out of 8 races

1. The_Noir_Antares (73) [R3 FL]
2. GT5rs_Jomas (65) [R3 Pole]
3. HarskGaming96 (38)
4. CrazyJohnIsHere (33)
5. monkeywall (28)
6. blackwindowraam (12)
7. RoadRageDudez (10)
-. rallymorten (0)
-. Astrorobot666 (0)
-. Sniparator (0)

Success Ballast System

The top racers (based on championship standings and overall series performance) get extra weight applied.

GT5rs_Jomas > +40 kg (1.215 kg)
The_Noir_Antares > +25 kg (1.200 kg)

HarskGaming96 > +5 kg (1.180 kg)

Last edited:
What a race and what a disappointment. Braving water 3 times, beeing on slick at 40% humidity and at 2 and a half laps to go, 26 secs ahead of @Antares26, I fail miserably on a dry track. All the front is dead, including the engine... 40 secs lost in that move. Congrats to everyone again, I'll do better next time.

Not my best win, couldn't keep the car off the walls whenever rain hit. It could've gone better, really, but I'll take it. See y'all on Willow.

Ah, I noticed it. I accidentally put Harsk as 3rd in the column below the Qualifying Results.
Corrected now.

Guys must apologise for last night don't normally pull out even if i'm doing really badly. Tiredness got the better of me ended up sleeping 17 hrs still don't feel right. All that practice and i fell asleep at the wheel :lol:

Any how well @Antares26 on the win, @Harsk100 on 2nd and @Jomas for 3rd. 👍

Have fun with the rest of the series will see you in gtsport hopefully. Thanks @CrazyJohn was a pleasure

Let's do the race in Gr.3 in GT Sport :D:D:D because GT Sport is out next week and I doubt that the drivers will be motivated to go back on GT6 for those races

I've got a question : What's the future of this championship with GT Sport beeing available ?

I've got a question : What's the future of this championship with GT Sport beeing available ?
I'm getting GT Sport in 2 weeks time so there are 2 races left. Tsukuba and Silverstone.

I tried out making a Gr.3 lobby yesterday and it worked perfectly so I will probably make a GT Sport series... whenever I get PS+ (I REALLY hate it when I say that)

Will be withdrawing, sad to say, but my attentions will be towards the season finale of GGTC in 2 and a half weeks time at Silverstone, race is going to be 3 hours, and it will be my final GT6 race before moving to GTSport full time. Thanks for the good racing John.

Latest Posts

Back