GT4 European Cup Season 2 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 521 comments
Saturdays would be great! Will you consider allowing the F430? And the Suzuki GSX-R concept in place of the KTM X-Bow?

Arent GT Academy winners racing with the GT4 European Cup Nissan? I still dont understand how we dont have these GT4 cars, maybe with the next DLC :dopey:

Jav
Saturdays would be great! Will you consider allowing the F430? And the Suzuki GSX-R concept in place of the KTM X-Bow?

EDIT: I see a F430 entered in one of the last rounds. Hmm... I might leave it out but I'll definitely look at it. Now... if we had a 911. :sly: It's a nice idea about the Suzuki, but I can imagine it being way too dominant in the corners so that's a no. I was thinking of allowing the RUF RGT in place of a 911 but I want to keep it all premiums and it might ruin my plans. We'll see what DLC gives us first though. :)

Arent GT Academy winners racing with the GT4 European Cup Nissan? I still dont understand how we dont have these GT4 cars, maybe with the next DLC :dopey:

Yep. But they only entered round 2 of the gt4 cup... I think. The cars might have been part of Kaz's plans of having FIA GT cars in the game, so hopefully DLC or GT6?

Last edited:
We'll definitely be using the Aston Martin V12 Vantage from the new DLC in replace of the V8 model. For those that are interested, Season 3 will commence not long after the 4th of February. :)

We'll definitely be using the Aston Martin V12 Vantage from the new DLC in replace of the V8 model. For those that are interested, Season 3 will commence not long after the 4th of February. :)

:bowdown: Nice to see you are back Aderrrm. Well sorta, now you will be kicking our butts on the track :lol: Can't wait for Season 3. :)

Huzzah! 👍
:bowdown: Nice to see you are back Aderrrm. Well sorta, now you will be kicking our butts on the track :lol: Can't wait for Season 3. :)
Maybe an alien racer penalty of 100 kg right off the bat? :lol:

(Waits for aliens to zap me from space for discrimination) :ill:

Yay! great to see this back Ad!

Count me in for sure.

Still haven't done my exams yet which are late Jan/early Feb.

Season 3 will be awesome. A lot of nice changes from season 2 and as outlaw mentioned, maybe a new ballast system. :dopey:

Was hoping there would be a season 3! I'll catch you on iRacing sometime this week hopefully, you're racing D class at Suzuka West with the MX5 right?

Was hoping there would be a season 3! I'll catch you on iRacing sometime this week hopefully, you're racing D class at Suzuka West with the MX5 right?

:D

Maybe if the bloody thing had promoted me by now. :irked: Lost a bit of interest in it, but that's a good thing for now so that I can focus on studying. Just playing a bit of casual GT5 atm.

That's weird it hasn't promoted you yet. Maybe it's 'cause we're close to the end of the season.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what the future for GT4 EC is.

Back