GT5 Stealth Car Pack DLC for the BEST OFFER

The codes are gone...they're in Finland now :)
There might be a possibility of acquiring a new set in 2 weeks time or so...watch this space soon.

There might be a possibility of acquiring a new set in 2 weeks time or so...watch this space soon.

Firstly congrats on getting a customer for your codes.
But can I ask before any troublesome times in thread could you be a bit more definitive with your wants before people come in with offers?
With this objective in mind it could save on some foolish offers.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Firstly congrats on getting a customer for your codes.
But can I ask before any troublesome times in thread could you be a bit more definitive with your wants before people come in with offers?
With this objective in mind it could save on some foolish offers.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Thank you.
Nobody offered anything definite and appealing so i appealed to these after a while :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5931149#post5931149
without success as well therefore i sorted a deal for the codes out of gtplanet.
There's a very good probability of me getting the Stealth DLC pack again within a fortnight so if all pans out that way i would like to have a successful trade here for them...or for a few of them packs :drool:

Congratulations on securing a deal for your codes.
I'd like to think i'll be making an offer in 2 weeks time or so, but if a one-time only, just for Marcos, blank cheque offer was not good enough to win the first set.... then I must step aside and concede like a gentleman.
All the best for the future mate. :cheers:

Congratulations on securing a deal for your codes.
I'd like to think i'll be making an offer in 2 weeks time or so, but if a one-time only, just for Marcos, blank cheque offer was not good enough to win the first set.... then I must step aside and concede like a gentleman.
All the best for the future mate. :cheers:

Thank you very much my friend.
Certainly i did gave thought to your offer but i didn't consider it fair of me to ask you to send me cars/tickets until i say stop...as if you were bound by a legal agreement.
I do agree that your offer was quite tempting and the best one mainly for for the "blank checque" feature itself but in the other hand it was vague at the same time as i don't know what you have and what could you deliver within my requests and i wasn't going to impose you to send me specifically items that you might not have, even less forcing you to rip tickets or whatever for you to obtain them as it can become quite too time consuming and mentally strenuating if i'm allowed to put it that way.
My 1st and only idea was to get 0/0 cars without knowing exactly which at the start.
Then i put a wanted list, nobody had anything near enough to be viable so i sorted myself out.
I sincerely encourage you to put an offer in 2 weeks time, providing that i do get them again and if that's the case you should think that you're not in the front seat but certainly in the front row as i do feel somehow i owe you in a way because of our good friendship and such.
All the best with you and the lil' one A.
Regards

Damn.. I traded 6 cars for my stealth codes on here a while back (December).
Of course, that was in the early days of no trading restrictions and not many people had the exotics.

Times change.

Some lucky guy'll be buying my ps3 with a full garage inc stealths in the very, very near future..

Damn.. I traded 6 cars for my stealth codes on here a while back (December).
Of course, that was in the early days of no trading restrictions and not many people had the exotics.

Times change.

Some lucky guy'll be buying my ps3 with a full garage inc stealths in the very, very near future..

Evidently...times changed and if there was no restriction yet i would be long time done trading, months ago.
There'll be a lucky person to try to get a hold of your PS3...need not worry 👍

It;s a shame about the 1 trade and trade limit cap. I have a Garage I no longer need.

You have a garage?
Well i have 15 garages and lost over 100 untradeable cars when the trade cap came but worst of all right after the hacking in PSN who asked to change password after it went stable again...i can't remember over 10 of my e-mail accounts that i created with for the use of new PSN ID's so if you think you have it bad then i can't even word mine...
Just wafflin' here...

Ill race your b-spec drivers for a month straight, ill offer you up to 5 cars through trading from my garage and any amount of cars you'd like from my garage through a permanent borrow glitch+i offer you any choice paints I havehttp://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9831 PM IF INTERESTED!!:):sly:👍
-edit-
sorry didnt know offer was completed, my offer is still up there if your thinking of trading any other DLC packs.

Last edited:
Ill race your b-spec drivers for a month straight, ill offer you up to 5 cars through trading from my garage and any amount of cars you'd like from my garage through a permanent borrow glitch+i offer you any choice paints I havehttp://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9831 PM IF INTERESTED!!:):sly:👍

You need to pay attention before posting...thread is closed for the time being and the Codes pack is gone.
Also let me inform you that your offer is way below the value as well...you forgot to add a 0 on the right to that 5 cars and my save file is over 4.6 Mb so no chance of borrow glitch either.

You need to pay attention before posting...thread is closed for the time being and the Codes pack is gone.
Also let me inform you that your offer is way below the value as well...you forgot to add a 0 on the right to that 5 cars and my save file is over 4.6 Mb so no chance of borrow glitch either.

LMFAO. 👎

You have a garage?
Well i have 15 garages and lost over 100 untradeable cars when the trade cap came but worst of all right after the hacking in PSN who asked to change password after it went stable again...i can't remember over 10 of my e-mail accounts that i created with for the use of new PSN ID's so if you think you have it bad then i can't even word mine...
Just wafflin' here...

I lost all my tickets thanks to those email accounts. I started over and everything is back but with the restriction it took me a month. :ouch:

Latest Posts

Back