GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
Nos1977
Bad trader, does not listen, does not understand that someone may not be able to send due to gt5 server issues! Then proceeds to delete you and bad mouth without giving the chance to rectify!
DO NOT TRADE with NOS1977!

lol... i have had alot of +1 in this thread... look it up man... and also... look at the outher posts... it is a - if u dont send( like you did to me) and a + if u do send
i sent like i always do i send first... i was in the chop for 2 days from you... so yes i deleted u... because i sent and you did not and after a few days... i said BAD TRADE ON YOU! you said that you will send tonight almost a week koff the trade date!!! i think it is you that is a bad trade!!! i give FREE GIFTS and Remote race all that i have in my psn friends list! alot will say im a +1 trader!

lol... i have had alot of +1 in this thread... look it up man... and also... look at the outher posts... it is a - if u dont send( like you did to me) and a + if u do send
i sent like i always do i send first... i was in the chop for 2 days from you... so yes i deleted u... because i sent and you did not and after a few days... i said BAD TRADE ON YOU! you said that you will send tonight almost a week koff the trade date!!! i think it is you that is a bad trade!!! i give FREE GIFTS and Remote race all that i have in my psn friends list! alot will say im a +1 trader!

nos1977 great trader.

ive made like 5 positive trades with him, he sends me free paint and parts almost daily, as well as racing my bspec a ton, dont listen to lankyarcher

Joswagen1991 +1 Positive

Transaction: I gave him a Suzuki GSXR4 Concept, Autobacs Garaiya in return ;o Top guy!

N0T_1N_THe_FaCE_ +1 Positive!!!

Traded chips for a suit, smooth as butter.

BALLO_45 +2 Positive!!

great communication through two smooth, flawless trades.

-Doctor_A44 +1 Positive
-Jitcup +1 Positive
-F-racer1995 +1 Positive
-AeroxSchumi +1 Positive
-Symo63 +1 Positive

Clean and fast trading.

atiger +1 Positive!!

easy, quick and organized auto trade.

Latest Posts

Back