GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
SLASHZOR308 ?

His PSN is Slashzor308 it's something like that on here too, he offers to send me 3 22 tickets for 3 cars he doesnt have, I send 3 cars, he sends one ticket, then deletes me idk if he'll get back to me because I sent a friend request saying you need to send the other 22s and I will send the Lotus Carlton, hopefully he's not a scammer

Last edited:
SLASHZOR308 Scammer? Not fully sure

His PSN is Slashzor308 it's something like that on here too, he offers to send me 3 22 tickets for 3 cars he doesnt have, I send 3 cars, he sends one ticket, then deletes me idk if he'll get back to me because I sent a friend request saying you need to send the other 22s and I will send the Lotus Carlton, hopefully he's not a scammer

Maybe he's pissed off and not sending anything anymore because he's banned:sly:

Kai_Swhavy +10 (your ticket is almost on the way!!!)
MidnightChampion +8
Sez_06 +5
Outeke 100% positive

Man people are still scamming each other. That is soo 6 months ago. I guess not everyone matures

tesla99

Watch out for this guy, I tried trading with him 2 days ago, as soon as he got the level 24 ticket I sent him he deleted me off his friends list.

I can prove to anyone via my log that I have never received anything in return from this guy.

He said his PS3 was an old 60gb version and was unreliable - but funny how he hasn't answered any of my messages via 2 different PSN accounts and GTP as to where his b'day 2001 ticket he was supposed to send me is.

Very ironic he then appears on here saying how bad it is people scamming - POT, KETTTLE, BLACK.

Where's my 2001 b'day ticket then tesla99????????

Like I say, I can take a picture of my log and post that up, it shows nothing has been received on the day we're supposed to trade, or at any time from this guy.

Tesla99

PSN ID = YAYCANDY69

MAKE SURE HE SENDS HIS SIDE OF THE TRADE FIRST - ALWAYS

He even had the audacity to start a new thread trying to trade with others.

Any mods reading this - I can prove I haven't received anything from this guy. I've already got 2 recommendations on this thread already and can provide plenty more names of people on GTP who I have successfully traded with.

Another good trade. Garconis +1 I'm gonna do the Super GT seasonals in this beauty.:D

Mynock005 - +2 Positive

2 trades both smooth as you like, thanks 👍

Webwolf +6 Positive

A pleasure to trade with 👍

Some unique people who you should trade with if you get the chance!

Starlight +1
Chopper_P +1
OCE_CAP_SHADOW +1
WebWolf +1
Vipersan +1
GasonlineJunkie +1
KoolJohn +1
mjs1985 +1
Cue2 +1
Igwyana +1

Thanks for the help guys!

Some unique people who you should trade with if you get the chance!

Starlight +1
Chopper_P +1
OCE_CAP_SHADOW +1
WebWolf +1
Vipersan +1
GasonlineJunkie +1
KoolJohn +1
mjs1985 +1
Cue2 +1
Igwyana +1

Thanks for the help guys!

I have traded with half of those guys, indeed they are all legit! 👍👍