GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
dazzee - July 21 - (+1 Positive, Nice trade)
5_Stars.png

jstanford124 - July 22 - (+1 Positive, Nice trade)
5_Stars.png

MrDrift98
TorqueBeast
No, tomorrow, or bye.
COME ON I DID WHAT U SAID!!! IF U DO NOT GIVE ME THE CODE I WILL SEND A VIRUS TO YOUR PS3! MY FRIEND IS A HACKER. CODE. NOW. OR SAY GOODBYE TO UR GAME SAVE, PS3 AND PSN!!!! DONT MESS WITH ME! HE WILL ALSO HACK YOUR COMPUTER! CODE NOW!!!
And i know your ps3 AND computer serial number. Give me the code. I am a phone call away from destroying your ps3 and computer!

Cmon, can someone make this guy blocked from GTP?

Last edited:
There isn't a positive number big enough to thank Cheap_Charley for all the Gears he gave me after my game save went down.

Thanks also to Doncowleone1 and Nattdood for helping me cover owed trades.👍

christara321 +8 POSITIVE
Natt +10 POSITIVE
Igwyana +1 POSITIVE
MattZR +1 POSITIVE
jiggyboo55 +1 POSITIVE

Thanks for the help with my new project. It should be noted the christara ticket grinded +7 out of the +8 specially for me. Don't know of many people that would go that far. True Marketplace legend :bowdown:

TigerfanTy07: Neutral

Reasoning: Has not come through with trade for Chevelle and 370Z GT Academy for 20 Gold and 10 silver paints. Have asked past 3 days for paints and no reply, no excuse, etc.

Beware this trader as he appears very sketchy and by all information that I have and my experience with him, will stiff you on a deal. Possibly might make a few easy decent trades to get some credit and bluff his next trade, but be warned. Would hate to see other potential traders out there lose out on cars/paints etc like I did, especially hard to come by cars like my 370Z GT Academy.

Last edited:
+1 HRCboy
+4 Culkin
+1 japave
+1 stumpy31au
+1 iCyCo (for free ticket)
+? TAMI (for a lot of free tickets)

I'm new on marketplace, but already have some to thank for the nice trades.

I've better catch up, before I forget some of them :)

atiger
Aussie188
b18c5specR
BryCivicSi
CAMjhr
doobieduck
GT_COL
mjs1985
mstcle323
sharky969
thugdevotion

All excellent traders ! (and if I forgot one or two, I apologise ...)

Back