GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Don't forget the Ford Flex 3.5L EcoBoost!

990c1ba94a885f4e960bbc3ef11af6ae.jpg

2013-ford-flex-limited-awd-ecoboost-inline-photo-457845-s-original.jpg

^ 365hp Twin-Turbo SHO Box!!

;)

Why wish for tracks that are already in gt5?

Because some of the tracks in GT5 do not have all the layouts available or classic versions. For example, for Monza I wished for the oval layout and the combination of the oval and GP circuit that F1 used to use years ago. Le Mans is another example. The Bugatti circuit is not an available layout in GT5. Also just because a track is in GT5 does not guarantee that it will be in GT6. Sonoma Raceway/Infineon Raceway was in GT4 but not in GT5. If you want me to remove all the tracks in GT5 that are on that list, then I will do so.

Yeah bring back the Espace F1 and as for which track to add I would like to see Montreal home of the Canadian F1 its such an awesome track :)

Because some of the tracks in GT5 do not have all the layouts available or classic versions.

I understand this but, you wishing for Fuji, Twin Ring Motegi, Tsukuba etc. which are already in GT5, you haven't asked for specific layouts. If you're going to ask for tracks that are in GT5, actually ask, for certain layouts. Other than that I like your list. 👍

Has anyone here ever heard of Inje Speedium? It's about an hour's drive from Seoul, and it looks much better than Yeongam.

A Top Gear fan, I see ;)

Or he could just be a Mercedes fan?

Stolen Range Rover's design style.
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right! I can't believe I haven't seen it before! They must've copied Dodge's time machine, went into the future, stolen Range Rover's design and applied it to the Flex before the Range Rover was even finalized!

:sly:

[media=youtube]IMxwGkwJWzw[/media]​

Stolen Range Rover's design style.

It's just one of a number of vehicles that bear a passing resemblance. Nothing out of the ordinary about that.

Not to mention the Flex precedes the current Range Rover by 4 years. Comparing the design to that of the previous model would have made more sense.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I would just like to see these:

FORD FOCUS ST
ASTRA OPC
GOLF 7 GTi
SEAT LEON
RENAULT MEGANE 265
LFA NURBURGRING EDITION

For the Hatches, they must all be the latest 2013-2014 models.

Tracks:
Yas Marina
Midfield Raceway
Apricot Hill
Brands Hatch
El Capitan

I've just discovered these two tracks and they deserve a place in GT6.

Barber Motorsports Park

Barber_Motorsports_Park.png

Miller Motorsports Park

modp_1102_03_o%2Bmiller_motorsports_park%2Btrack.jpg

You're absolutely right! I can't believe I haven't seen it before! They must've copied Dodge's time machine, went into the future, stolen Range Rover's design and applied it to the Flex before the Range Rover was even finalized!
:sly:

Stop the sarcasm. They actually have;

24374.jpg

Especially with the three horizontal grill strips. And also how the badge showing "Flex" is spread across the tip of the bonnet. And especially the exterior cabin styling.

^Zedman, the reason for that is even though Land Rover no longer works with Ford; they still often share parts with each other for their cars. Based on that, I wouldn't be surprised that their cars have any similarities.

2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
http://images.carlotbot.com/pictures/42223687.jpg

1984 Saleen Mustang
http://forums.themustangsource.com/gallery/files/8/8/2/0/0/1984_saleen__1__32.jpg

1987 Saleen Mustang
http://images.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/0803_m5lp_01_z+1987_saleen_197+front_driver.jpg

Last edited:
Pikes Peak Tacoma

30191.jpg

A rare moment when it is not crashing at Goodwood :sly:

----------

k-bigpic.jpg

De La Chapelle Parcours

Only three prototypes ever existed, and these were fitted with either Jag V12s or Merc V8s. It's got a tubular chassis and composite body panels, so it's surprisingly light for its size. It's also fitted with air suspension and all-wheel drive. It has quad exhausts.

tumblr_m6bh8cxEfb1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

Last edited:
The Stig Farmer
De La Chapelle Parcours

Only three prototypes ever existed, and these were fitted with either Jag V12s or Merc V8s. It's got a tubular chassis and composite body panels, so it's surprisingly light for its size. It's also fitted with air suspension and all-wheel drive. It has quad exhausts.
Is my brain the only one going:
“Mhm... yeah.... oh yeah... mhm... just one thing— IT'S A VAN!"

Stop the sarcasm. They actually have;

Especially with the three horizontal grill strips. And also how the badge showing "Flex" is spread across the tip of the bonnet. And especially the exterior cabin styling.[/QUOTE]

The 3-Bar look was a corporate design language that was present on [I]all[/I] North American Fords, thus it was used on the Flex. The headlight shape and squarish look came before the new Range Rover (and the Flex doesn't look anything like the previous Range Rover aside from them both being boxy) so the only thing that could be considered a copy of Range Rover is the lettering, which as far as I can tell, only appeared for a year or two in conjunction with the 3-bar look before the rest of the face was refreshed:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y55aMxN.jpg

You also need to understand (as I don't know whether or not you've seen a Flex in person given your location) that it's more akin to the Ford Galaxy/S-Max in it's stance and function and isn't really considered an SUV at all.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back