GT6 Precision pack DLC ( 8 NEW codes available ) AU/EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you So Much for giving me the code now i can finally drive some 15th anniversary cars.:)

Last edited:
I'm guessing I'm too late? If not, pretty please!!!!

pretty_please.jpg

D'Oh, I think I was also too late to get a code, but if there are any more left, I would not say no. ;-) So, if there are still some could I please get one (for EU)?

I've probably missed out but there's no harm in asking. I would love a Precision Pack for (AU) if that's possible please. It would be very much appreciated as I brought the 15 Anniversary Edition under the impression the Precision Pack was part of it except it isn't here in Australia :(. I think the Audi and Nissan GT3 racers look brilliant in that blue livery and I'd be rapt to get my hands on them somehow.

I believe the current batch are gone, but seeing as just registering interest prior to a new bunch becoming available can actually save a spot, I'll put my name down for a pack please.

EU here :)

I'd like to put my name down for when the next batch of codes arrive.

EU here.

I'm back with more codes to give away. My previous code giveaway was the stealth codes for GT5 a while ago, so you should remember I'm reliable

So if anybody who did not get this pack here is your chance to get it

Ok, I got 7 Precision pack DLC codes

(Australia/Europe only)

If interested please post your area AU/EU

Since there is no trading in GT6 yet. This will be a gift from me..

-----------------------------------
Precision Pack
  • GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition
  • R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition
--------------------------------------

Sorry if I posted this in wrong section

One of those packs should find it's way to Norway... -)

Snake :-)

no no no i don`t want them , i really don`t , i am sure i don`t , no no i can`t take them................... oh ok go then send them to me

love you:crazy:

Why if I have the 15th Anniversary Edition of the GT6 game, why I don't have the precision pack?.

I have all the others packs, but the precision pack don't, and I even pre-ordered the game, so if the precision pack is only available when you pre-order the game, where they put the voucher code?, on the box of the game or in another part?.

Because I mean, I redeem the voucher code that came in the box, and it says 20 cars with the special 15th anniversary livery, but it does not include the 5 cars of the precision pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back