GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Moon exploration confirmed...that is cool to me.

I won´t be racing standards so much so I don´t care...hope to not see them in GT7 and forget about them for ever.

Also what I hate the most is the wheels in GT5/6, look at the inner part of them...all black and flat...you can´t see through them. This happens in all cars even Premium ones...never saw a racing game that do this with the car modelling. That´s my only complain so far with the models.

Each car is different. So, on the Tajima E-Runner, we get fully modelled wheels:

i1ZvzAvqsAPUh.jpg

But on Jay Leno's Oldsmobile they aren't:

i1kO4NE5gmVlpuH.jpg

There's a GT500 Supra. Shouldn't be so hard removing the spoiler and mounting stock bumpers on it, right?

Super GT cars share no parts with their road going counterparts. They may share the same basic body shape, but everything else is completely different. They don't even share the same body shell. Not to mention the interiors are completely different.

Building a standard road car from a full-on Super GT racer is therefore nigh-on impossible.

First:

Second: They already cleaned it up in GT5.

Don't take it too seriously, mate, what I meant was that it was horrible in GT5 and horrible for PS3 standards! :P But, the GT1 cars look great, knowing it's for the PS1. ;)

Why are you guys so disappointed about cars we knew weren't premium?
Its because we are already laking in Porsches and the Rufs are the only thing that comes close to it. Just imagine getting into a Premium Yellowbird and absolutely gunning it down Schwedenkreuz or Doettinger Hoehe at 277km/h whilst barely seeing anything at night ... :)

Those are all the real circuits/ Apricot is 'Original' i.e. fantasy.

I imagine there will still be some hidden stuff.

Oh yeah, you're right. XD No Grand Valley, Autumn Ring etc. I'm so sick to see Apricot that i don't even paid attention. Srry ^^'

Now I might be getting ahead of myself but technically speaking, couldn't we drive the model S on the moon since it's electric and all?

I bring this up because if we can drive a 2013 car on the 2005 version of Le man, then an electric car on the moon shouldn't be too farfetched.

Now I might be getting ahead of myself but technically speaking, couldn't we drive the model S on the moon since it's electric and all?

I bring this up because if we can drive a 2013 car on the 2005 version of Le man, then an electric car on the moon shouldn't be too farfetched.

What about the tyres?

Don't take it too seriously, mate, what I meant was that it was horrible in GT5 and horrible for PS3 standards! :P But, the GT1 cars look great, knowing it's for the PS1. ;)

To be honest with some cleanup on the edges and textures, some GT1/GT2 era cars could pass as standards. I actually think certain cars are the same models from GT1 that have been progressively cleaned up throughout the series. If you look at GT3 cars in particular, while they are almost GT4/Standard quality, they still seem to have little throwbacks to GT2.

Latest Posts

Back