GT6 Strato Mod (version 1.2)

• Thread starter emivebe
  • 92 comments
Do you have GT6 installed on your PS3 twice? Could it be that you have a demo version installed and the full game and booted up the demo by mistake?

Do you have GT6 installed on your PS3 twice? Could it be that you have a demo version installed and the full game and booted up the demo by mistake?
Hi!! I had the physical game installed and then I installed hen and downloaded the gt6 in pkg so I don't have to use the disk anymore, but i installed the mod in the digital gt6 folder :(

Hi!! I've been using your mod for 3 days... It works perfectly and it's very complete, but today I opened the game and this screen appeared, and I had to erase my save and start from the beggining... (My version is npua81049) I think it's your mod because I been using Spec2 for several months and it works good... (btw, I don't know if this screen is a demo or what 😅😅) so...unfortunately, I won't use your mod until we discover what is :(( (I speak spanish so if there's a mistake, sorry)View attachment 1369391
Update of this: I realized that enabling this option the game completely blocks, I don't know what this says in english, but that was all the problem (pd: I thought that this option improve the initial position of all cars in the grid, but it doesn't 😅😅)
1000244492.jpg

Back