GT6 Suggested Music Thread (Post Your Racing Playlists)

I've got all the music from previous gt games plus music from F-Zero, Rock n Roll Racing ,Ridge Racer 1-4 , Rage Racer ,Daytona USA, Ferrari 355 challenge (dreamcast version) ,MSR,Tdu2 ,Burnout 2 Theme, Wipeout 2097, Destruction Derby 1, PGR 4 Theme , Top Gear 2 snes theme , Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge Theme. :P

So one day i was bored,so i decided to make a custom soundtrack for GT6 (due to the soundtrack being average,except the Daiki Kasho and menu music) so have you guys have your own to share?
Heres mine:

Attachments

• Wesley Sanchez-Soundtrack for muh..txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 33
I don't have one but I'd probably get all my favourite tracks from previous GT's. Most would come from GT4 since I played that the most, I loved the menu music and race music. I never been bothered to put the extra effort for my slow PS3 which is now (I think) dead.

With GT6 in game music being so annoying an cheesy, It's great to be able to choose a music folder from the PS3 and have it play in game.

I've got about 60 songs specially for driving in a folder.

Any suggestions on some great driving/racing tunes?

And for those having trouble with their personal music being to low in the game, there are two seperate music volume toggles: One in the main option menu, and another in the quick options menu while driving.
Raise the volume in both places and it plays fine.
Another good idea is before you put the tracks on your PS3 to use a tool like 'MP3 Gain', which can make you mp3's louder and also all the same volume. I find setting it at 91db is ok.

Anyway..

Any good tunes !?

I used to have a bunch of country songs that played. Eventually they got boring, so I removed them.

When I played GT6 I had a mix of my personal favorite metal and rock music I normally listen to.

Also some music from older Need For Speed games for some reason.

Back