GT6 Super Taikyu Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Downhill Dino
  • 89 comments
  • 5,192 views
Well, I do have a base time for ST-4: 2:08.483 (This is with the S2000)

However, with the BRZ, I ran a 2:10.179, but it was much better on its tires and much more consistent. Maybe it's my setup?
 
Last edited:
@Ph1sher, @rcb929, any times on the board yet for Motegi? I dunno if this GTR is able to compete with the Mercs...

If there are balancing issues do notify me. Despite extensively testing the cars there are chances they can be off, I am only one man.
 
Practice room is up in the club if anyone wants to test cars.

Room closed.
 
Last edited:
2:06.2 with the Civic
2:05.2 with the Integra

These times might sound fast but just keep in mind that tire wear is horrendous with FF. 2/3 in the front with the Integra after 15 laps. Was 6/6 after 10 and the lap times were still under 2:07. After that the lap times started to go above 2:08 and hit 2:11 by the end.

I'll probably have to 2 stop for the first round. And this track is pretty good on tires.
 
This race could be interesting then... let's hope I can jump you in the pits!
 
Hey guys, I will definitely try to join ST-4 in the
gkgamer / Mazda Roadster / #27

I will try to actually race since I have failed to in Motegi and Suzuka...
 
So I don't think the GTR is the car for me so I'm moving classes(If that's OK)


GTP Name: @FutureF1
PSN Name: FutureF1
Class: ST-3
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z(Z34)
Number: 54
 
That's a-ok, I'll update it when I can.


In other news, there isn't any news, just to explain why there's been no talk the past few days.
 
So sorry, but will have to pull out of this series. I got an offer to be involved in the Endurance Series that I couldn't pass, and will direct my focus more towards it. First time means it takes more effort and attention.

It would've been a lot of fun to be a part of this series though!
 
Summer exams are coming up so I won't be able to participate in the series which is a shame. But I would hope I could return if there is a another season of this so for now I hope you have an amazing series. :cheers:
 
Almost completely forgot about this series. I have 5 days to practice so I think should be okay for the first round.
 
I'm running around 2:03.4xx with my Fairlady Z. Might be because I'm slow but anyone else building their cars?
 
I finally built my car, but haven't turned any laps. :D That's ok, looks like I'm guaranteed a win anyway. :p
 
Room open! Found in the GTPlanet community club, you must be a member of the club to join the room.

Remember, sports soft tires for ST2 through ST5 and Racing Hard for STX and ST1. Don't forget the rain tires though! ;)

Also note, I require a minimum of maybe 5 or 6 drivers. Any less and I'll postpone the race.
 
Fridays at 20:00 (8 PM) EST/1:00 (1 AM) GMT

Room opens approximately 19:30 EST/00:30 GMT
Qualifying begins at approximately 20:00 EST/1:00 GMT

Awww........not going to make it. :( Since AZ doesn't change time during daylight savings, we went from 2 hours behind to 3 so the corrected time worked before, but now it won't.

Bummer.
 
That sucks. :( Hope to see you later in the series maybe?


Also 10 minutes until qualifying.
 
If I can drag myself out of bed next week and get to work by 7 I can leave at 4 and make it.

IF. :p
 
:lol:


Don't sweat it if you can't make it.


Going to postpone today's race anyways. 4 drivers, including myself, doesn't work too well with this formula.
 
Last edited:
Series is basically cancelled guys. Thanks for those who had interest and showed up to the first race. 👍 Will return immediately at GT7's release. :)
 
Series is basically cancelled guys. Thanks for those who had interest and showed up to the first race. 👍 Will return immediately at GT7's release. :)
too bad... I guess I was never to race the NC Roadster I build and failed to entry several times... cheers for the events anyways...c ya on gt7 in 2018:dunce:
 
Getting good participation in series is difficult, so while I'm disappointed about this, I can't blame you.
I know how it feels. I've tried starting 2 series and I think the most amount of people I got in one race was 4.
 
Back