GT7’s Final Boss?!

• Thread starter thehutt
  • 24 comments
United Kingdom
London
thehutt
Day 2 of trying to complete Circuit Challenge in Gold at Le Mans. Is this GT7’s final boss? I am just over half way through the game this is the hardest challenge so far. 0.6 of a second away so far. Wish I did not sell my g27 wheel now. Controller is almost impossible especially with the new physics. Don’t get me wrong ai prefer it this way. It shouldn't be easy!

I find the Nordschleife CE much harder. LeMans: Bit of dedication for an hour. Done. Nordschleife: doesn't even seem possible for me. The only challenge of the game i didn't gold. Other CEs, missions and Licenses, no (big) problem.

I think it depends on your driving style. This one was easy for me and I can’t even gold the stupid Shelby super license test at Trail Mountain

I found Le Mans really easy compared to the Nordschleife (some sectors are evil, way harder than the full lap gold time) or some of the Tokyo layouts CE.

But to me the real final boss was the last one hour mission at Lake Maggiore.

All gold with PS4 controller so definitely possible.

I find the Nordschleife CE much harder. LeMans: Bit of dedication for an hour. Done. Nordschleife: doesn't even seem possible for me. The only challenge of the game i didn't gold. Other CEs, missions and Licenses, no (big) problem.
I disagree however I have probably done around 3000 laps between GT5 and Sport and now 7. This also helps. I think its because I see Le Man as my nemesis.

G27 isn't officially supported by the PS4 anyway, so doesn't matter.
Really? Same for PS5? I have the 5.

Last edited:
Some of the CE's ya'll have had trouble with I found fairly easy. Le Mans is one of them, sector 1 wasn't terrible, 2, 3, and 4 were easy, the final should be oh grawlix is going on here!? That last sector has always been surprisingly difficult IMHO. I tried it again yesterday, golded everything except that, and ran out of time before trying the full lap again.
I had a crazy difficult time with Sardegna also, and Spa to an extent.
Now if I had to choose a "final boss" race, it would either be the Spa 1 hour due to it being the longest World Circuits event or the 1 hour Maggiore race because it's the last mission in numerical order.
The most difficult race, IMO, is one of three: the Tokyo East WTC600, the World Rally Challenge at Eiger Norwand, or the 1 hour endurance race at Maggiore. I have yet to win the Eiger Norwand race or the Maggiore race at maximum difficulty (technically Maggiore only has one). Also a Group 3 BoP race at Mount Panorama caused a few people some trouble a while back. I thought it was easy myself, but this is coming from someone who's hard pressed to find words to describe the Maggiore race that won't result in a ban.
For the record the most difficult track I have ever seen in any racing game is a mess of right angle jump,-turn combos called Spilshinanke. It's run in anti grav ships. Once mastered, though, it's a lot of fun!

Last edited:
It's interesting how diferent people see the difficulty in the game.

LeMans' CE was an easy one for me. The trick part was nailing the Porsche curves, but after watching the demo and using its ghost I managed to do it.

I'd say the endgame of offline GT7 is the Nurburgring CE and Lake Maggiore 1hr at Human Comedy.

Last edited:
I too am struggling with the Gr. B at Eiger. Came second in my GTR on Hards, and was 2 seconds behind the Audi at the finish. Put on mediums, was a second a lap quicker and finished third 9 seconds behind!?

For abit, one of the Tokyo Expressways was a tough one (The 1 lap attack being THE hardest as it always never the same sector where I messed up). Update dropped and suddenly, it wasn't the one hour and a half struggle bus it had been for me (took about 10 more tries, but I got it done). Closest one to being THE most challenging so far was Nürburgring Nordscheleife (Sector 10 in particular, felt like I was barely gaining any time). The 1 Lap attack, once I stop having an insta-fail crash somewhere in my previous 4 attempts, was an instant gold once I actually finished a lap.

I'm expecting actual Arcade fighting game final boss hell from the Dirt Tracks because boy, I hated them in Sport so I do not expect them to be much better in 7.

Day 2 of trying to complete Circuit Challenge in Gold at Le Mans. Is this GT7’s final boss? I am just over half way through the game this is the hardest challenge so far. 0.6 of a second away so far. Wish I did not sell my g27 wheel now. Controller is almost impossible especially with the new physics. Don’t get me wrong ai prefer it this way. It shouldn't be easy!
The drift missions with a controller is much worse

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Porsche 917k at a drying Spa yet.

I think that one resulted in the most retries for me.
I'm under the impression everyone is talking about that Circuit Experience, though I do agree that Final Exam is super hard. Even on the new physics, I still can't do it. It's beyond soul crushing

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Porsche 917k at a drying Spa yet.

I think that one resulted in the most retries for me.
That one is indeed hard as fudge! But for me, the Nurburgring CE and Lake Maggiore 1hr have the long term engagement aspect. A 6:30 ish lap in the Green Hell and a.... well... 1 hr race where you have to be fast and consistent.

Mission 34. I still have nightmares.

I think that was GT's last big boss, but I haven't got to platinum yet in 7 so I may still meet its great grandson.

Always thought the final boss of gt7 was sport mode.
This is the right answer. Being able to consistently perform in A+ is much harder than any other part of the game and it’s not even close. Circuit experiences and licences are set so B rated driver can gold them all and collecting all cars is just a grind that can be done with zero understanding about how to drive a car.

Back