GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

Heres your Pizza Hut VGT
cs_pizzahutcar.jpg

Hopefully not. There is still so many cars that must be added if they are not focusing it to GT8. We still need many newer race cars, some cars to fill the hole like lancer evo vii and evo viii, corvette c5, infiniti g35, nissan r30, mazda miata nb, nc, mitsubishi fto, etc etc.

Also GT Sport has just killed last year and PD still don't have any announcement for the next GT. I think they should go full power to GT7 before GT8. 1 more year of regular update then GT8 announcement for 2027 should be good imo
Stopping monthly updates is not necessarily a bad thing.

I'd be very happy with more substantial quarterly updates and two tracks per year ('24 & '25). I think by '26 we'll be well into the promo cycle for GT8.

‘PD do surprises well™️’, but oh boy, I can see them announce the 1.49 update and not wanting to take any focus away from the event. However…..

A crazy hyped up 1.49 trailer featuring the next cars added to the game. Then, clips of advanced SOPHY battling the user around Mid-Field Raceway, clips of Hyundai N cars ripping up Pikes Peak and an SF23 grid slicing past the Wall of Champions at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Then, I woke up! Man, if that happened there’d be tales of people’s PS4s exploding during half of their six hour download.

‘PD do surprises well™️’, but oh boy, I can see them announce the 1.49 update and not wanting to take any focus away from the event. However…..

A crazy hyped up 1.49 trailer featuring the next cars added to the game. Then, clips of advanced SOPHY battling the user around Mid-Field Raceway, clips of Hyundai N cars ripping up Pikes Peak and an SF23 grid slicing past the Wall of Champions at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Then, I woke up! Man, if that happened there’d be tales of people’s PS4s exploding during half of their six hour download.
They used to tease future content at live events back at gtsport era.The(at the time) infamous "WHERE'S SPA" requests got answered at a live event.
Wasn't SPA leaked by one of the drivers ahead of a live event?Or maybe i'm mistaking it for another track

Last edited:
They used to tease future content at live events back at gtsport era.The(at the time) infamous "WHERE'S SPA" requests got answered at a live event.
Wasn't SPA leaked by one of the drivers ahead of a live event?Or maybe i'm mistaking it for another track
I remember the cries for Spa. Speaking on Spa, looking back at that GT Sport 1.47 update we got the Taycan, LP 750-4, Demio and 300 SEL. It skipped to a 1.50 update the following month adding

・BMW M3 Coupé '03
  ・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé
  ・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
  ・RUF CTR3 '07
  ・TOYOTA 86 GT "Limited" '16

Plus, the Lewis Hamilton Challenge paid DLC.

I’ve been wondering if that’d be the case for adding Pikes Peak with the Hyundai collaboration. Like I said, I’m also thinking PD would want to keep focus on the Montreal event, but can expect PD to act unexpectedly. :lol:

My predictions for the Big Update 1.49 Reveal:

New Tracks:
  • Lake Louise (Short Oval)

New Cars:
  • Genesis X Gran Racer VGT
  • 2020 Mazda Miata Grand Touring
  • 2018 Toyota Prius Limited

New Extra Menu Books:
  • No. 40: Prius, 4-Star Roulette Ticket Reward
  • No. 41: ND Miata, 6-Star Roulette Ticket (Parts) Reward

Honestly, if PD are hyping 1.49 for their GTWS event, I think we are getting a big update.
I think they will just , un-cover genesis race model car...as they ussually do in "big" presentations
I read one comment which made some sence....we will not be happy with it but..that could be future...all updates were free ...maybe they will intruduce "paid dlc July update"???
and I predict
- genesis vgt track only car
+ 3 new hyundai cars

don't see possibility of new track location for gt7..but maybe they will surprise us...something short and easy ( like it was with snow track )

who knows 😃
- for gille villeneuve, pikes peak, motegi...
those would be for distant future...IF they will actually get in gt game
1. canada f1 track ( founded in datamine ) was probably just name for snow track

2. big track like pikes peak ( they would actually promote it big( but they didnt )..since track is officially not in any new racing game

3. motegi ( I can see this as gt next game dlc...probably super gt DLC content , like vettel challenge or hamilton challenge )

conclusion: - I don't see point of getting too big content for gt7 since game is out for quite some time...and if they are really making next game..it would make sense for them to hold great stuff for it...

many of gt sport, gt7 track locations will not be in gt8 ( or whatever will it be called )...licences are for limited time probably

Honestly if going forward GT7 is paid DLC for monthly micro updates only, then seriously I would not... It's a question of principle...

Monthly subscription similar to Nefflix account for using and playing GT7....

No...

But what if that is the future of video gaming ...

?

Honestly if going forward GT7 is paid DLC for monthly micro updates only, then seriously I would not... It's a question of principle...

Monthly subscription similar to Nefflix account for using and playing GT7....

No...

But what if that is the future of video gaming ...

?
no I didn't meant monthly...but special dlcs..bigger ones..like challenges...ham, vet..those types...I think in future we will sure get free ones too..

I think they will just , un-cover genesis race model car...as they ussually do in "big" presentations.
What I immediately thought too, their special announcement will be about the Genesis Gr.1, as if people really care about this now stuffy and stagnant VGT project. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I've read hundreds of comments desperately pleading to stop the agony of adding new and useless VGTs, and I'm one of them! There is no worse deaf person than someone who doesn't want to hear. Kaz lives in a completely dystopian world.

I would be willing to pay dearly for a complete DLC pack containing modern GT3 racing cars, GT500/300 or historical series returns such as Group C, Le Mans P900 etc... Even the dummy Gr.3s would be fine!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back