GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

Too lightweight. We need an engine swap where the engine actually cannot pull the weight of the car.
since we all are waiting for the Update 1.49 of GT7 to be finalized, I decided to do a line art of the track on how it would look like in the game.

Attachments

• Eiger Nordwand GT7 version.png
    Eiger Nordwand GT7 version.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
“Wonder Twin powers activate!” :lol:
Because random articles are popping up in my feed.

PD love adding coupes and returning marques to the game. The E36 M3 and return of the Holden Monaro or Pontiac GTO would make sense. This fills in a gap for the M3. While the Pontiac GTO version of the Monaro adds to the trend of old and new generations of models.
Being that Holden been in the Gen Turismo franchise from GT4-GT6, it would be a fitting brand to represent Oceania. I’d still like to know why FPV didn’t make the cut in GT5 & GT6. Though they were in GTPSP(I can only think it would have to do with buy outs of FPV and Prodrive to Ford Australia). Anywho, it’d be another “You didn’t see that coming.” moment in a GT7 update. ;)

Sophy update to add more learned tracks, adjustable difficulty and longer races.
A new track.
Some cars of course.

Fingers crossed for a track and Sophy update...

I’m never not going to be thinking about tyre branding, but something a member brought up about colouring tyre stickers.
Maybe if it were an option to color the sidewall, we might have seen it in a clip. However, having the official tyre partnership, I wouldn’t put it past PD to offer color options like the Brembo calipers.

Cant wait to apply these to damn near 90% of the cars in my garage. :)
IMG_4563.jpeg

3 days left until the update 1.49 of GT7 drops guys! GET HIPED UP! OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attachments

• Eiger Nordwand GT7 version.png
    Eiger Nordwand GT7 version.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • WRX Gr.3 Road car.png
    WRX Gr.3 Road car.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
3 days left until the update 1.49 of GT7 drops guys!
Why do you think that the update is coming at around 4pm UTC on Thursday?

All three of your countdown posts have this weird idea of the timing. Your previous two placed the update at 1636 UTC and 1638 UTC on Thursday July 25 respectively, and now this one is 1624 UTC.

The update arrives at around 0600 UTC on Thursday July 25. That means it's two days, 12hr, and about 30 minutes from your post.

Countdown posts are wholly unnecessary, and 14% of all your contributions to the site. Please stop.

All three of your countdown posts have this weird idea of the timing. Your previous two placed the update at 1636 UTC and 1638 UTC on Thursday July 25 respectively, and now this one is 1624 UTC.

The update arrives at around 0600 UTC on Thursday July 25. That means it's two days, 12hr, and about 30 minutes from your post.

Countdown posts are wholly unnecessary, and 14% of all your contributions to the site. Please stop.
ok

do you know what other tracks that would come to GT7 in the future updates like, 1.50, 1.51, 1.52, 1.53, 1.54, 1.55 and so on? I like to know Please?

also I wish for the Zonda LM Race car and Corvette C6 ZR1&Z06 Lm race car's to return to gt7 in a future update. Could you forward this request to PD for me please?
No.

I don't know what it is you think I/we do here, but GTPlanet is an independent site that has no role in the development of nor provides any support for Gran Turismo. Even if I did have some kind of communication channel with PD I wouldn't use it for stuff like that.

Also we have a wishlist thread you can use for... you know... wishlists.

Please stop cluttering up other threads (and my notifications) with inanities.

Kaz direct numbers are: 867-5309 west coast residence( I think Jenny is his personal assistant when Translator-SAN is sleeping) and 777-9311 mid-west Minneapolis residence. If a guy named Morris or Jerome answers you’ve got the right number.

Edit: Just now noticing the change of the tyre description.

Current
IMG_4855.jpeg

Update trailer
IMG_4854.jpeg

We’re always racing so it’s always Motorsport only. I guess they needed to tidy up the explanation. If it means race cars only, not cool.

Last edited:
Overall thoughts:
  • Ferrari F430 Scuderia ‘07 - I know a “duplicate” but I like those mid noughties supercars so that’s a welcome addition as a datamine car.
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 ‘08 - same reason as the Ferrari (except the duplicate part) so another welcome addition, and it’s a datamine car also.
  • BMW M3 ‘97 - a great generation filler, will actually be a lot of fun I reckon.
  • RUF RGT 4.2 ‘16 - another datamine car and another RUF is actually welcome in my opinion.
  • Genesis Berlinetta VGT Racing - I actually quite like it, will definitely be a handful.
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car ‘98 - technically a debut to the series (previously was a ‘99 car) so welcome to the game.
  • Eiger Nordwand - great views and actually a fun track so welcome to see that.
  • The other elements e.g. Sophy, the Michelin tires etc are also welcome in the hope of improving the game.

Admittedly, it’s slightly annoying to wait until 25th July but it will hopefully be fully worth it - depends on what else arrives (events wise) on the update.
I predict the endurances arriving (something good smells about this update)

Kaz direct numbers are: 867-5309 west coast residence( I think Jenny is his personal assistant when Translator-SAN is sleeping) and 777-9311 mid-west Minneapolis residence. If a guy named Morris or Jerome answers you’ve got the right number.

Edit: Just now noticing the change of the tyre description.

Current
View attachment 1374698

Update trailer
View attachment 1374699

We’re always racing so it’s always Motorsport only. I guess they needed to tidy up the explanation. If it means race cars only, not cool.
I think they're just trying to convey "don't put slick tyres on your road car and drive on public roads in real life" rather than adding any in-game restrictions.

Hyped??????
I'm not because I don't want (again) dissapointed...Just wait and see what comes!

Back