GT7 Livery request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 561 comments
looking for a Mavis Tires and Brakes livery. Attached photo for reference… would prefer without Denny Hamlin number and name.
Just go into the showcase and search in liveries, with the keyword "mavis" and you'll find plenty of liveries. You can use keywords "denny" or "hamlin" too.

Capture d’écran 2024-06-29 06.29.08.png

I guess I forgot to mention I’m looking for my 911 RSR. I could have swore I wrote that but apparently not lol. There aren’t any for the 911
GR3 911? I'll give this a try - leave number space blank, and make car editable?

Edit/ I've left it editable (link in signature below) There's a decal on the engine cover that I can't make out, so have left it blank.

677fb2704402b3c0cfaaef76a227c33f_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if theres a seperate thread for this, but I'd like someone to create me a helmet design based on my favorite football team, Fulham football club.
1000001302.jpg
1000001299.jpg
1000001301.jpg

Has anyone made these liveries from GT Sport's Gr.B Rallycross Event in GT7? (I've made the other liveries from that event myself except for these two):

Lancer_Gr.B_-_HKS.png

GT-R_Gr.B_-_Potenza.png

Last edited:
I don't know if theres a seperate thread for this, but I'd like someone to create me a helmet design based on my favorite football team, Fulham football club. View attachment 1372579View attachment 1372580View attachment 1372581
Servus,

it took some time cause I wanted to give a more talented person a try on this.

While I would say I can 2 or 3 things with car liveries, I suck badly with helmets and suits.

But, as I want to try it at least, you are my guinea pig and now you have to deal with this:

1000039569.jpg

Link:

Cheers!

You're selling yourself short. That's actually quite nice. Thank you :)
Appreciate it my good sir. I'm glad that you like it, cause it's so easy to make a mistake with football clubs - especially when there are more clubs than one in the city and you have no idea what might be a match and what can affront you.

I'm looking for somebody who can make a front-facing version of purple hood hornament as I am working on a DJ P0n-3 Rocking Convertible livery for a Mazda MX-5 Miata this is the only thimg missing dor an accurate livery as this car is even more complex than the Flash Sentry's car livery I had done before.
Screenshot_20240427-233115.jpeg

MMX
Need more pictures of this car, but I'm not finding any.
Yeah, that was my problem too. Apparently there's on-board video of it on the track, but I haven't had any luck :/
Just gotta treat this like those rare JTCC one-off cars and guess the front and rear

Yeah, that was my problem too. Apparently there's on-board video of it on the track, but I haven't had any luck :/
Just gotta treat this like those rare JTCC one-off cars and guess the front and rear
I’m trying to do a car that there are 3 pictures of, you went nuclear.

Last edited:
MMX
Need more pictures of this car, but I'm not finding any.
Only thing I was able to find out about it is that it's not a BTCC car but built for and raced in the BMW CCA series. Maybe ask the club or the original uploader of the picture on flickr for leads?

Last edited:
MMX
@Kita Kangaroo
Turned out decent, I took some liberties, and just filled in what I thought might be used, here and there. The only thing bugging me, is the decal at the top of the fender, by the door. I know I have that decal, but couldn't find it, and can't remember what it's called, so I threw in the Welsh(?) shield from a Porsche I did a while back.

b4fcb43c47a8384acd5f54964227a398_photo.webp

1cfda69114713e35718f8868ff3994c0_photo.webp

Livery link... https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7...e2-1acfca76cb8c/gallery/All/19422105184229311
This is freaking excellent! BTW, what program you use to trace?

Latest Posts

Back