GT7 logo might have been leaked

Last edited:
To me they spilled the beans and are, obviously, trying to dismiss it as a mock logo because no one can prove otherwise.

It makes no sense that it would be a "mock logo from the internet". In that case it would probably be among the top 10 Google results for "Gran Turismo 7 logo", yet that logo is nowhere to be found. It's real, they made a mistake. And I am excited! :gtpflag:

The logo is quite well balanced, which also makes me think it's real. They did NOT get this from the internet as they said, and why would they make an elaborate mock up? It's more than likely PD have already shared assets with peripheral manufacturers and other partners.

oWuFuUY.png

That seems to me what someone with basic knowledge of branding and Adobe CS would do.

I'm not a S. Sagmeister or anything but as a regular graphic designer, the whole thing looks odd to me.

Also, don't remember PD ever having the number right against the "GT". They always have "Gran Turismo" in there.

Having said that, I'm still eager for GT7 on the PS5.

The 7 is too small, but that's subjective. What's objective though, is that the GT logo is the older versions, like the one used in Gran Turismo 4, with the G having a slightly wider/longer tail.

GT4

75XcG4F.png

GT SPORT
onnwiy8.png

(Don't mind the box art behind, it's just a really well done april fools prank for the GT7 box art.

Next Level Racing is a legit company. I mean here is the proof
20200521_120704.jpg

NLR does have a partnership with Poly for sometime now so they would have access to assets for marketing.
Not to mention that so called "Mock logo" never existed on google images until now.
It is a very weird coincidence that this post comes out near weeks from the PS5's reveal in June, as well as rumors dating back from around 2018 stating that GT7 will be a launch title for the PS5.
Even the short comings of GT Sports updates tell that the teams are moving to a different project

I mean look we are on right!! now we are chatting on the GT7 forum.

This either went two ways.
1. Someone jumped the gun wayyyyyy to early
2. This was a way to stir the wasp nest of the GT community

Either way the proof is in the pudding...

In English?

"Which one would you play on a sofa with someone?" Or something like this. So split screen also confirmed :D:D:D:gtpflag:

99% sure that poll is just talking about GT Sport.

Idk it's so dumb to misspell Sport to 7.

Also if anyone think the pic is fake, here's the link to the deleted vote:

Looks like they made a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it was meant to be GTS. Which...was what people thought it was. Meaning this was all for nothing.

People know GT7's coming. It's obvious. By this point, people would be better off waiting until it actually comes out of PD's mouth, considering how much of the gaming press cooks up rumors that almost never are true with regards to GT.

So it was meant to be GTS. Which...was what people thought it was. Meaning this was all for nothing.

People know GT7's coming. It's obvious. By this point, people would be better off waiting until it actually comes out of PD's mouth, considering how much of the gaming press cooks up rumors that almost never are true with regards to GT.

You're fully right. But it's a bump that their own account doesnt know the hilariously easy game names like GTS.

I'm sure they posted the image just to go along with the excitement about the expectation of GT7, nothing like a leak. Just a quick logo to go with the post so they have some way of including a (not yet real) next Gran Turismo because that's what people are looking forward to.
And the other ones just happen to be confirmed, so they didn't need to make logos for those.

I seriously can't believe how hard that is to word..

I saw that post a few months ago and didn't bother to share it. I told to myself "no one linked with Sony would reveal GT7 like that and breaking the NDA, it would be too stupid."

The plot thickens.

Back