GT7 on K' | DR Score, Visual Cars List, Tire Tracker, Circuit XP Tracker

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 173 comments
@Milouse

I left a message on you site but I thought I would mention it here also….

Volvo does not show on the car make drop down though you can still find the cars manually.

Last edited:
Hey

@Milouse,​

may we please cant get an sort function "last added" ?​

so it would be much easier to add "forgotten" cars from GT7 over to Kudosprime.​

Thank you very much^^​

Chatting with some league folks over the weekend and it was mentioned that being on the beta version or not will show your DR progression above A+. Anything to that??

Hey Milouse, I really like Kudosprime. A nice to have option would be the price of all missing cars combined.
Like "Credits needed ~ 30.500.000". Merci!

Chatting with some league folks over the weekend and it was mentioned that being on the beta version or not will show your DR progression above A+. Anything to that??
It's a bug (or I believe it's intentional from PD) so the progress bar for A+ drivers is not showing the actual progress. Nothing that can be done from the outside to access that number elsewhere.

I'll check the official website after the patch to see if this information can be read.
Hey Milouse, I really like Kudosprime. A nice to have option would be the price of all missing cars combined.
Like "Credits needed ~ 30.500.000". Merci!
I just added this information to the profile page:
1721850033882.png

I still can't read A+ DR after the update :( .

Cars of Update 1.49 on K' :

Edit: Circuit Experience new track added too.
1721900776585.png

Last edited:
So since gaining A+ and not bring able to track DR I went the photo upload method. After doing so I get a +/- 250 accounting which is totally cool but it recorded it before my very first entry in kudosprime back in April even though the date uploaded is today's date. Any idea on how to fix this?

Last edited:
So since gaining A+ and not bring able to track DR I went the photo upload method. After doing so I get a +/- 250 accounting which is totally cool but it recorded it before my very first entry in kudosprime back in April even though the date uploaded is today's date. Any idea on how to fix this?
When i added the option to pull data from gran-turismo.com, I assumed that a user would not get back to the screenshot method, but i wasn't aware of the A+ problem.
Anyway, i think i fixed the sorting problem.

When i added the option to pull data from gran-turismo.com, I assumed that a user would not get back to the screenshot method, but i wasn't aware of the A+ problem.
Anyway, i think i fixed the sorting problem.

Awesome, looks good now!

@Milouse

Time stamp for the photo upload is wonky. This was uploaded at 8/13 4:09am cst and shows 8,/13 11:09

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-041005_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813-041005_Chrome.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 2
Based on your profile page, it affects screenshots that lost time info from their name, like a file renaming before upload, or maybe you used a different chanel to get your screeshot from PS5 to K', starting August 27.

Strange. I'm doing a screenshot from within gt7 on ps5, downloading it from the ps app and uploading as a file with no changes.

Strange. I'm doing a screenshot from within gt7 on ps5, downloading it from the ps app and uploading as a file with no changes.
Ok. Is it the way you were doing before?
I found the answer in my logs.

Last edited:
Back