GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,334 comments
Could you this Chicago Bears logo to 15kb,please?? Thank you!!! :)

Attachments

• Chicago_Bears_logo_primary.svg.png
    Chicago_Bears_logo_primary.svg.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
Yeah im going to have to have a look at it, try and split it down into smaller pieces 👍

If I were making it, I'd draw up the black pattern as one decal, using fat strokes and single lines it would be fairly efficient. I'd then look at making a set of many many finer white lines to lay over the top --- in GTSport the uploader would error if you tried to upload that kind decal though.

I am hoping for some help with this file. It is a Neon sign in my game room. I have spent hours and hours trying to convert it with no luck. I really would appreciate it.
queens.jpg

Anyone able to SVG these for me? Will be extremely grateful :)

Attachments

• Van-Excellence.jpg
    Van-Excellence.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 4
  • NHSBlood.png
    NHSBlood.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I was wondering if I could get any help with this one? Basically, I've been looking for a decent enough image of the modern version of Duckhams' QXR oil logo, until I stumbled across an actual .svg of said logo of their website. Anyway, opened it up in Inkscape just to see if it was ok, and remove the trademark symbol and it seemed ok, was small enough in size. However, upon transferring to GT7, the lines show up in-game, but the QXR wording itself comes up as a blank white box :confused:.

Duckhams QXR.png

My .svg/Inkscape skills are very basic, so I'm not sure what the issue could be 😅.

Attachments

• Duckhams QXR.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
Hope that somebody is willing to help.

Want these for finishing my wip livery.

Would be much appreciated.

W2AHhiM.jpg

pGqZuJT.png

dqmG8Bm.jpg

0ZIn8jM.jpg

HQCPSZW.png

Attachments

• Ni****an Clinic Blue.svg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Would anybody be so kind to convert this to an svg for me? I tried but I can’t get rid of the white. I’d like just the grey part, and just the blue part. Please and thank you if you have the know how and time.

Attachments

• IMG_4853.jpeg
    IMG_4853.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4854.jpeg
    IMG_4854.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4855.jpeg
    IMG_4855.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I was wondering if I could get any help with this one? Basically, I've been looking for a decent enough image of the modern version of Duckhams' QXR oil logo, until I stumbled across an actual .svg of said logo of their website. Anyway, opened it up in Inkscape just to see if it was ok, and remove the trademark symbol and it seemed ok, was small enough in size. However, upon transferring to GT7, the lines show up in-game, but the QXR wording itself comes up as a blank white box :confused:.

View attachment 1281186

My .svg/Inkscape skills are very basic, so I'm not sure what the issue could be 😅.
The original file probably contained some stuff inkscape wasn't sure about, editing it and then saving it in inkscape potentially locked in some problems. In any case, after wasting 15 mins trying to sort it out, I redrew it in 10!

Attachments

• qxr.svg
    4.8 KB · Views: 6
Would anybody be so kind to convert this to an svg for me? I tried but I can’t get rid of the white. I’d like just the grey part, and just the blue part. Please and thank you if you have the know how and time.

Attachments

• WRIIA 03.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • WRIIA 02.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 4
  • WRIIA 01.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you! I wish I knew how to do this so I didn’t have to ask. Thank you very much, I’ve got affinity designer but I can’t ever get it to do things I want, even following tutorials can’t get the sizes down.

Thank you! I wish I knew how to do this so I didn’t have to ask. Thank you very much, I’ve got affinity designer but I can’t ever get it to do things I want, even following tutorials can’t get the sizes down.
No worries. I just used picsvg,com to convert the images and svgomg to get them below the pesky 15kb.

The original file probably contained some stuff inkscape wasn't sure about, editing it and then saving it in inkscape potentially locked in some problems. In any case, after wasting 15 mins trying to sort it out, I redrew it in 10!
You legend, thank you so much! It works a treat in game :cheers:.

18a0ea17b9075-screenshotUrl.png

Ah, that's probably my naivety with Inkscape and still not being 100% about what all the features mean, apologies 😅. It might have been when I deleted the TM symbol, as I was fiddling with the individual nodes to see if it was ok.

Ah, that's probably my naivety with Inkscape and still not being 100% about what all the features mean, apologies
It's probably more just a reflection of how inappropriate the original file was for GT7. It contains clipping paths and matrix transforms... you don't want those in GT7 SVG's.

Latest Posts

Back