GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,334 comments
IMG_1706.png
Currently trying to make a replica of the civic from NFS pro street but I’m missing this Samurai that goes on the roof. I tried but can’t seem to get it under 15kb. There’s a higher resolution version on this link:

Could someone upload the numbers 93 and 94 in the GT7 showcase with the correct font for the Peugeot 9X8 replica liveries? Thanks in advance, as always.

Tried my hand at uploading and converting these but the svg converters I tried all messed up the colors or inverted the background.
Can anyone point me to a good converter or help with the these logos
coollogo_com-28795465.png
coollogo_com-27681215.png
R.png

Attachments

• samurai.svg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• drunkin.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I made this livery and shared it with the team that runs the real car and they want more photos. Unfortunately I had to exclude a couple decals because they are not in the database. Would anyone be willing to help complete the car?

For the ESAF decal, try to keep the while outline around the edge. For the other one, I don't need any of the white background.

Thanks!

20970403277765306.jpg

Attachments

• ESAF.png
    ESAF.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 7
  • rsud_medical.png
    rsud_medical.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
Would anyone be able to make an svg of these?

Attachments

• IMG_4969.jpeg
    IMG_4969.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4964.png
    IMG_4964.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
I made this livery and shared it with the team that runs the real car and they want more photos. Unfortunately I had to exclude a couple decals because they are not in the database. Would anyone be willing to help complete the car?
Here's RSUD.

Attachments

• RSUD_Logo.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5
This one should be easier and thank you 😊
View attachment 1342631
Yo – I was looking for a silly thing to spend 15 minutes on so I remade this with a Dunkin-esque font and the original logo. Check out the SVG attachment.

eOrqt4g.png

The font used is a free one you could download called Debussy that's about 95% the same as the real font.

Attachments

• DG-compressed.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
Yo – I was looking for a silly thing to spend 15 minutes on so I remade this with a Dunkin-esque font and the original logo. Check out the SVG attachment.

eOrqt4g.png

The font used is a free one you could download called Debussy that's about 95% the same as the real font.
Welcome back…

Latest Posts

Back