GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,136 comments
When I first requested these, I thought it wouldn't be too hard, since there aren't too many colors, I underestimated how hard these would really be to make into an SVG under 15kb, I think I really regret requesting these. :ouch:

It’s more the text is the trouble as it requires much more space. Finding a font close enough was easy, but I’m glad I didn’t have to resort to creating each letter by hand :lol:

It’s been 20 plus years since I’ve done any 2D graphic design work, so I’ve had to brush up and learn Affinity (I used to use Illustrator). It’s been a lot of fun getting back into it and reminded me why I did my collage and university courses in it.

Man I used Illustrator for years now but due to a new job I don't have a license anymore. Tried Inkscape but just can't get into it. Now i bought a new Adobe license lol.

Last edited:
@Crona08, I’ve done the icon one to svg but it’s rather big due to the gradient.

I’ve tried SVG Mod it but still no dice. You may want to split it.

Attachments

• IconLogo.svg
    64.8 KB · Views: 3
Unrequested, if anyone is interested in another SVG

Screenshot 2024-06-09 150206.png

Attachments

• SVG.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
That's awesome, don't trouble yourself too much if it's too much don't worry about it but thanks for trying
Don’t worry, it’s fun. Plus it gives me something to do while learning the software.

Good evening,
firstly I thank you all for the effort put into our requests...you guys are great.
would it be possible to extract :
Gunston curve logo (pic. 1 & 2)
Team & Scheckter word (pic.3) or Team word (pic. 4)
The two Types of Sun International Logo (pic. 5 & 6)
the Stilized S and International wording seperately (pic. 7)

I knowit's a big request, and if not possible, I understand.
Thanks
StgBigJoe

Attachments

• Vintage Sun Int.png
    Vintage Sun Int.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
  • sun-international-logo-vector.png
    sun-international-logo-vector.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Sun Int.png
    Sun Int.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
  • porsche-917k-team-gunston-1-24-decalcas-w1200-h1200-ae0409e09db776548b9f9b1b2f1904b1.jpg
    porsche-917k-team-gunston-1-24-decalcas-w1200-h1200-ae0409e09db776548b9f9b1b2f1904b1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 74gunstonlotus-small.jpg
    74gunstonlotus-small.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Gunston Curve 2.png
    Gunston Curve 2.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Gunston Curve 1.jpg
    Gunston Curve 1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone. I have been trying my hardest to get this thing in the game but I am just not any good at it. I was hoping someone could help. Its the last piece I need for the cars I am working on.

I also need one exactly like this but with white where the blue is and black where the yellow is (so essentially double black lines). But I will settle for just this one if its not possible.

So far I haven't needed the services of the wizards on here but today is the day. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help.

324187253_716661266628792_1947612734041395640_n.jpg

Did you have designer 1? If so, are there many improvements? My old app (vectornator) went to a subscription so I started using my older AD but I see most tutorials are for designer 2.

I’ve never used AD 1 or 2 until about 2 weeks ago.

I used to use Adobe Illustrator about 20+ years ago but got out of the game until recently.

This might be a bit large but would appreciate if anyone can help with this, even if it's broken down, thanks 😊

Ok so here we go…

There is a higher node character version (way too big for GT) because I thought you may need to edit it down the line. Rest should be fine as they are.

Attachments

• Charactersvg.svg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Text.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Background.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Charactersvg.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys I am trying to get the 2024 Le Mans GR010 Toyota pairs out for the public on time about when the race finishes this Sunday. Could someone please help me with these two dog stickers they introduced for the cars? They don’t need to have great detail. Would be much appreciated!

IMG_4535.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4537.jpeg
    IMG_4537.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have been trying my hardest to get this thing in the game but I am just not any good at it. I was hoping someone could help. Its the last piece I need for the cars I am working on.

I also need one exactly like this but with white where the blue is and black where the yellow is (so essentially double black lines). But I will settle for just this one if its not possible.

So far I haven't needed the services of the wizards on here but today is the day. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help.

View attachment 1363736

Working on it for you. 👍

In progress

IMG_0070.jpeg

Last edited:
@ZaxCal

Done, however the dropshadow adds a raster so means large size. I can remove it if you need.

Attachments

• BSIRacingColour.svg
    72 KB · Views: 3
  • BSIRacingBW.svg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1
Don't know if it's possible, only finding this photo. from the McLaren 720S in this 24hours of le mans

Attachments

• AH-FIA-WEC-2024-Qatar-045.jpg
    AH-FIA-WEC-2024-Qatar-045.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2
  • logo.png
    logo.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 2
Random ask, any got the Grand Valley Speedway logo and Deep Forest Raceway logos?

On PC rather than on GT7...

Good day. I have been trying and trying, but just do not have the skillset to get these into SVG for GT7. Is there someone that can maybe help me?
I would really appreciate it.
thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 667667-middle.png
    667667-middle.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 1
  • b3596095558127.5eb7d2376c86f.jpg
    b3596095558127.5eb7d2376c86f.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Hate Marmite.png
    Hate Marmite.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Love Marmite.png
    Love Marmite.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
  • marmiteLogo-2.png
    marmiteLogo-2.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Marmite-logo-8A8FA1A855-seeklogo.com.png
    Marmite-logo-8A8FA1A855-seeklogo.com.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If I could make a new request...
Can someone, anyone, make this into multiple layer SVGs under the 15KB limit each. I have been attempting to dabble in doing it my self and I cannot for the life of me get it below 87KB as a whole and I have no idea how to do multiple layers. If someone who is very good at this could get this one down to that limit in multiple stackable layers, that would be greatly appreciated. Its the last in my line of MX5 Cup related designs to do.

(Transparent background as well please and thank you)

Attachments

• IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back