GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,370 comments
Hi all,
I have tried using Inkscape but I can't figure out how to downscale these png to the limit of 15kb.

Can please somebody help me? Those are for my logo

Thank you!

Attachments

• 87_new_2.PNG
    87_new_2.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Giuffriduck.png
    Giuffriduck.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 21
good day people, can someone make 3 decals for me? I'm doing a larbre competion viper gr3 and I need the decals saying: the name for refrigerated vehicles, special and executive body work and the racing line red logo. thanks in advance
Viper1_diaporama.png

thanks, I'm going to message him, I found most of the decals in game but I was making these phrases using the letters in game but the result was becoming less than ideal

thanks, I'm going to message him, I found most of the decals in game but I was making these phrases using the letters in game but the result was becoming less than ideal
Looks a lot like Futura. Try this

Attachments

• text b.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
  • text a.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
@Nuschel01 - thanks for the tag. @Corvonix I have made a lot of the decals for that Viper though not perfect as I have had to make them from scratch but here they are - there is a Chereau with text below (and without) the text off the rear quarter and the Raceline one which I had to draw from a low quality image so not the best but maybe you can get some use out of them.

Attachments

• SAE.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19
  • CHEREAU.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17
  • CHEREAU2.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • RaceLine3.svg
    11 KB · Views: 18
Hi, can anyone help me with this png?
It sucks I'm really bad with Illustrator...

I found the source image here

Attachments

• scherpo2.png
    scherpo2.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I can't get the image reduced to 15 kb SVG. Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• 199DFBDD-B823-491B-B01C-746BDAAF61A2.png
    199DFBDD-B823-491B-B01C-746BDAAF61A2.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 14
I have those lines again in my text svg.
Sometimes i have those, and sometimes i don't.
I have no idea where they came from or how to fix it.
they look ok in gt7 website and xerocho, but not ingame.
how can i see what i did wrong?

can anybody look into it?

Attachments

• BEBEK racewear.svg
    14 KB · Views: 12
  • ostermaier.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
p78
I have those lines again in my text svg.
Sometimes i have those, and sometimes i don't.
I have no idea where they came from or how to fix it.
they look ok in gt7 website and xerocho, but not ingame.
how can i see what i did wrong?

can anybody look into it?
I can't check as I'm at work, but extra lines are sometimes caused by a node sitting on top of another node. Check it in inkscape and see if a node looks different, less visible, than the others. Move it, and if theres another node underneath, delete one of them.

Could someone duplicate this one? Bonus points for the person who can tell me what movie this is from, lol! Thanks guys!

Attachments

• spatula city.png
    spatula city.png
    43 KB · Views: 11
Hello. I'm just getting to grips with Inkscape but I'm having a devil of a time with optimising a logo down. I'll include the logo as a whole in svg format so you can see original, along with the text part of the logo that's been an issue. What I've done is split the logo into two parts, one text and one with the circle. I've got the circle part uploaded but I can't get the text logo file size down.

If someone more pro thinks they can optimise the whole original logo in one then by all means, I'll take that.... otherwise, just the text would be fine.

Thanks.

Attachments

• FMT.png
    FMT.png
    4 KB · Views: 10
  • Fast Masters Text.svg
    19 KB · Views: 15
  • Fast Masters.svg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello. I'm just getting to grips with Inkscape but I'm having a devil of a time with optimising a logo down. I'll include the logo as a whole in svg format so you can see original, along with the text part of the logo that's been an issue. What I've done is split the logo into two parts, one text and one with the circle. I've got the circle part uploaded but I can't get the text logo file size down.

If someone more pro thinks they can optimise the whole original logo in one then by all means, I'll take that.... otherwise, just the text would be fine.

Thanks.
Check out this link : https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

There you will get your svg´s down in size !

Check out this link : https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

There you will get your svg´s down in size !
Well, I've given that a shot but to get it down to under 15KB I've pressed some options (hope it was the right stuff I was pressing) that don't give me the preview image when uploading to GT7 website, so I'll find out if its worked later when I get back to the livery I'm doing.

Well, I've given that a shot but to get it down to under 15KB I've pressed some options (hope it was the right stuff I was pressing) that don't give me the preview image when uploading to GT7 website, so I'll find out if its worked later when I get back to the livery I'm doing.
these are the settings i always use

1.png
2.png
3.png

Back