GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,372 comments
I'd love for someone to make SVG decals of the Rocket Racer logos from Lego Racers.
1654783291263.jpeg & https://p1.hiclipart.com/preview/127/700/1011/rocket-racer-logo-s-png-clipart.jpg

They were on GT Sport but have yet to make it to GT7.

Last edited:
Got a couple of decals that I need for the 24hr comp, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

1654783936977.png

white or clear background is fine, whatever is easier.

1654784541973.png

This is the only picture I can even find of this decal.

Here is the BRClub logo. For the 2nd one use a paint program and free the Logo from the background first.
Thanks man.
Here goes the image
Just the borders I couldn't make it transparent.

Attachments

• projeto186.png
    projeto186.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
I made a TdF number plate and want to share it but it is very big and I had to make it 5 decals to use it on my livery. It also did not stay in scale between the five layers. Anyway, I use vectornator, and if I delete any more nodes I start to lose my shape. Can anyone help my shrink this or split it up in a user friendly way.

Attachments

• TdF plate.svg
    56.9 KB · Views: 16
Can anyone help me [...] split it up in a user friendly way.
Maybe this helps?
Not really, but I just downloaded the file again and checked.
This is how it opened to me in Illustrator CS2:
View attachment 1139528
As you can see, the flag is missing and there is some weird grouping going on in the layers (2nd window from below on the right). Also the graphic itself doesn't have a correct border; the _| around the sqaure should be where the decal has it's boundaries (more on that later). That at least for me always causes trouble with stuff either not showing up since it's "out of bounds" or very tiny and/or off center. This decal for example suffers of those problems, it's both too small and off center.
When selecting the bottom group there is nothing in it, so I dispose of it.
The flag is some kind of cut thing which either AI cannot process or which got broken while saving the file.
View attachment 1139533
Reverting it just gives me a white rectangle. So what I did was I replaced it with a flag generated by the "Raise your Flag" font.
View attachment 1139535
Converted that to paths, place it where the white square is, color it and remove the white sqare.
I then copied the whole thing into a new file and saved it as an SVG. Closing and re-opening it then also shows the correct boundaries.
View attachment 1139536

I hope that helps :)
With the boundaries set like that you can delete individual parts and save them, then undo deletion and delete other parts until all parts are saved individually. They should then work through duplicate-replace ingame.

I made a TdF number plate and want to share it but it is very big and I had to make it 5 decals to use it on my livery. It also did not stay in scale between the five layers. Anyway, I use vectornator, and if I delete any more nodes I start to lose my shape. Can anyone help my shrink this or split it up in a user friendly way.
You had every shape as its own path so each letter had to have its own definition of colour/style, That eats masses of data when you have a good hundred paths to define. There are quite alot of excess nodes, I had to remove a fair few but theres still handfulls more that could be culled easily.

Attachments

• TdF plate 2(3).svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 18
You had every shape as its own path so each letter had to have its own definition of colour/style, That eats masses of data when you have a good hundred paths to define. There are quite alot of excess nodes, I had to remove a fair few but theres still handfulls more that could be culled easily.
So if I had merged all the letters in “Tour de France automobile” into one path I would be better off? Just learning, thanks for the help.

I don't know if you made this decal from a ref pic but you could probably have a better visual result by using l'equipe and shell logos available on various vector websites, and making texts yourself with fonts of your choice, and put together all of it would probably be under 15ko after a quick svgomg treatment.

And yes, it's often better to make only one path for your same color text.

A bit of a task here but could I also get the skip barber and racing school as separate decals

Attachments

• tc_america_logo.png
    tc_america_logo.png
    13 KB · Views: 10
  • new-logo.png
    new-logo.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi guys, can one of you super-talented decal creators make this into an SVG for me please??

Attachments

• 7-Style-Car-Stickers-Funny-Cute-Chihuahua-French-Bulldog-Reflective-Sticker-For-Audi-S-Sline-Bmw.jpg
    7-Style-Car-Stickers-Funny-Cute-Chihuahua-French-Bulldog-Reflective-Sticker-For-Audi-S-Sline-Bmw.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 8
A bit of a task here but could I also get the skip barber and racing school as separate decals
Source SVG from TCA website so 100% accurate:

1654878580063.png

1654878671003.png

EDIT: Made the "Skip Barber" and "Racing School" the same size in case you want to place them horizontally...

1654879570830.png

1654879654985.png

Attachments

• Skip Barber Racing School [GT].svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 19
  • TC America [GT].svg
    4 KB · Views: 20
  • Racing School [GT].svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Skip Barber [GT].svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker (18).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (18).png
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker (17).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (17).png
    67.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker (16).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (16).png
    59.3 KB · Views: 13
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker (15).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (15).png
    61.3 KB · Views: 13

Attachments

• vw driving experience.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 22

Attachments

• VW Driving Experience [GT].svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 16
Found here: pdf
Ahh, someone else versed in the art of acquiring that which was never intended to be acquired! :lol: If you ever encounter a .PDF that claims to be password protected simply open it in Google Chrome and then (re-)print it as a PDF and poof password protection gone! lol

I ripped the logo SVG and VW font directly from their website.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back