GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,366 comments
Don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to svg this for me? I don't care about the background, just the logo is fine.

5348e5385a6f793de9d4ab2cef0c0b0a.png

I'm on holiday and I left my laptop at work.

So if anybody could help me with this one.
The logo and also the letters separately.

IMG_7500_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Tnx.

I think I will need some help with this one, for the new LEC I had the idea to do Billy Beer, this was a beer company started by Pres. Jimmy Carter’s brother to try to capitalize on their name. If anyone can do the main logo for me, I can add the “fine print” text if that makes it easier.
I made the main part of the logo as I wasn't sure if you wanted the full label or just the "Billy Beer" part. If you want the full label I think it would have to be split into 2 parts anyway as the file size is already at 8kb. Let me know if you need the rest and I'll update it :cheers:.

Attachments

• Billy Beer.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
I made the main part of the logo as I wasn't sure if you wanted the full label or just the "Billy Beer" part. If you want the full label I think it would have to be split into 2 parts anyway as the file size is already at 8kb. Let me know if you need the rest and I'll update it :cheers:.
Thank you!
This wonderful, I had used an online tracer app which gave me a almost 1Gb file, and the quality was still poor. I tried to cut and optimize pieces out but the finished product would not hold up to scrutiny. I think what you have provided is great as my starting point, I think I can make the rest if I need it. I am still in the stage where I delete and add thigs everyday. Now that I have a cleaner svg, I want to see if I can incorporate it much larger than I was with mine.

Last edited:
Thank you!
This wonderful, I had used an online tracer app which gave me a almost 1Gb file, and the quality was still poor. I tried to cut and optimize pieces out but the finished product would not hold up to scrutiny. I think what you have provided is great as my starting point, I think I can make the rest if I need it. I am still in the stage where I delete and add thigs everyday. Now that I have a cleaner svg, I want to see if I can incorporate it much larger than I was with mine.
Wow, 1Gb is a bit excessive to try and get down to just 15Kb! I find it's just easier to trace the image by hand when the reference image is low quality and the logo is mostly straight and/or curves lines, auto-tracing doesn't really do the job and you end up with way more nodes than you need. Anyway, I'm glad to help :)

Is anyone able to make the Dubois logo from the Toyota 88/89C for me please??

Attachments

• 88c-37.jpg
    88c-37.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20220820-120153_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-120153_Google.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Arf I never think of checking there first..
I used the logo found here but found a similar font.
The one on GTS seems closer. And it has the yellow background..
So yeah.. it took me longer and it's not as good :D

GT Sport to the rescue :D
What's your method for transferring to GT7 again??
Arf I never think of checking there first..
I used the logo found here but found a similar font.
The one on GTS seems closer. And it has the yellow background..
So yeah.. it took me longer and it's not as good :D
Yours works anyway, even if the yellow background needs to be made manually.

Hey all. Kind of a different request here. Looking for someone willing to take my current design and make a new one or two.. any design you like. Artists choice. Just looking to change the team logo up a bit.

It’s the picture in my profile.

TrashCans Racing is the team name.

Thank you in advance if anyone helps outs.

Can somebody convert this svg into 15kb to upload?

I really appreciate your help.
Optimized it by half, if anyone's willing to split it or reduce it even more.
EDIT: Here's also a version with more quality.

Attachments

• last_GT7.svg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • last_quality_GT7.svg
    42 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
hi Seebsma. Thanks for your work. Did you know how can i reduce to upload the logo in game?
I dont' think it's possible to get this down to 15Kb as it's too detailed. I've split the decal made by @Seebsma into 3 parts so you can upload it to GT. If you're not sure how to use them in the livery editor:

1. Place "Last Racing Esports 1" in the size and position you need.
  2. Duplicate the layer 2 times
  3. Replace the decals on the duplicated layers with "Last Racing Esports 2" and "Last Racing Esports 3"

Attachments

• Last Racing Esports 1.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Last Racing Esports 3.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Last Racing Esports 2.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
I dont' think it's possible to get this down to 15Kb as it's too detailed. I've split the decal made by @Seebsma into 3 parts so you can upload it to GT. If you're not sure how to use them in the livery editor:

1. Place "Last Racing Esports 1" in the size and position you need.
  2. Duplicate the layer 2 times
  3. Replace the decals on the duplicated layers with "Last Racing Esports 2" and "Last Racing Esports 3"
Thanks a lot for your help!!

I've been looking for ages and I swear I can't find one and i'm shocked. Can someone please make a guide for putting numbers on a USA license plate?
I'm sorry I don't have an image attached, I tried searching on Google for one to no avail.

Back