GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download V3.2a with Dyno plot built in!

May 2024 Edit: The app is nearing completion, if you sign up now you will receive a discount on the app when released.

Back in March;
I have developed a tuning calculator for gt7, spring rate, dampers, gear ratios, dyno plotting and LSD setup are all automatically calculated. If you would like to download a copy please see bottom of this post Or in my signature.
Any questions are welcome. Please note all updates to this calculator are part of your initial purchase. Remember to sign up with your email to receive the latest updates when they are released. If we get enough supporters this will eventually migrate to an iOS and android app.

And for anyone interested in the equations: it takes into account suspension travel, force applied under load, lever ratio and without giving away too much the following formula is applied; K = Spring Rate in N/m.
1/2piSqrt(K/M)
It works on a table of every car in GT7 so that when a car is selected, the drivetrain type automatically is picked up for the un sprung weight calculation.

Give the free trial a go on the website, it’s obviously only part of the full downloadable premium version but it gives you a feel for it.

GT7 Tuning Calculator V2 02 User Guide

Now on V2.04 Expert and V2.02 Lite
www.gt7tuningcalculator.co.uk

Absolute brilliant. I never could get the rally cars to work on Tokyo rain but with this I made 3 car go sub 2.08 without a sweat. Great work and worth every penny 👏

I have a question about what is the current version. I am currently running "GT7 Tuning Calculator V3.2a Expert.xlsb." But the latest version available for download is V3.1. What am I missing? What is the current version?

Next question, let's see if I get a answer to this one. Any settings for the Volvo T5 please, or if sny car similar I can use settings for
This is what im using, anything I should change, timetrial on Greenhill.

Attachments

• 1000005338.jpg
    1000005338.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000005336.jpg
    1000005336.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 7
  • 1000005337.jpg
    1000005337.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I need to tune the NSX GT500 '00 (with High-RPM turbo applied), any suggestion on the car to select from the list since I cant find it? thanks in advance

I gotta say, your calculator is freaking amazing. I went from mid pack in my league, to battling for podium and pole positions! The time and effort you put into this greatly appreciated. I was decent at tuning but now you've changed my game forever.

May 2024 Edit: The app is nearing completion, if you sign up now you will receive a discount on the app when released.

Back in March;
I have developed a tuning calculator for gt7, spring rate, dampers, gear ratios, dyno plotting and LSD setup are all automatically calculated. If you would like to download a copy please see bottom of this post Or in my signature.
Any questions are welcome. Please note all updates to this calculator are part of your initial purchase. Remember to sign up with your email to receive the latest updates when they are released. If we get enough supporters this will eventually migrate to an iOS and android app.

And for anyone interested in the equations: it takes into account suspension travel, force applied under load, lever ratio and without giving away too much the following formula is applied; K = Spring Rate in N/m.
1/2piSqrt(K/M)
It works on a table of every car in GT7 so that when a car is selected, the drivetrain type automatically is picked up for the un sprung weight calculation.

Give the free trial a go on the website, it’s obviously only part of the full downloadable premium version but it gives you a feel for it.

GT7 Tuning Calculator V2 02 User Guide

Now on V2.04 Expert and V2.02 Lite

I paid for your app and I downloaded the file, I try to open it and nothing happens…

Last edited by a moderator:
Back