GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

We have a soft launch coming very soon with the full blown launch more than likely in line with the latest update, however we will be releasing the excel version with the last few updates worth of cars in for those of you who don’t want the app based version yet!

We have a soft launch coming very soon with the full blown launch more than likely in line with the latest update, however we will be releasing the excel version with the last few updates worth of cars in for those of you who don’t want the app based version yet!
I do not understand how to calculate the inches of the tires on the new update. I read the instructions, but what calculator do you use to come up with that equation of the size of the tires?

Has there been an update recently? I'm still on 3.2a, I'm not sure if I've missed or accidentally deleted the email.

I do not understand how to calculate the inches of the tires on the new update. I read the instructions, but what calculator do you use to come up with that equation of the size of the tires?
You use the built in tyre size calculator, it’s next to the setup sheet bottom of the excel sheet.

Just downloaded the latest version and looking forward to the app👍

Do you think the new physics that are due this week will delay the launch?

Just downloaded the latest version and looking forward to the app👍

Do you think the new physics that are due this week will delay the launch?
I don’t think the new physics will delay the launch. A quick test is all that we will need.

I predict that the new physics which will relate to weight transfers and tyre degradation will make the app/calculator more of a must have for any tuning!

Sorry,I’ve paid for the cal couple weeks ago. It is amazing.
But the excel doesn't work well nowadays, may lack of some data.
How could I download again?

What exactly doesn’t work well?
企业微信20240725-093456@2x.png

just like that~

Ahh okay, so when you click the button “save setup” it creates a file called mysavedsetups.xlsx. You must keep this extra excel file with the calculator in the same folder or place on your computer.

The app will be out very very soon and you won’t have to worry about this anymore!

I don’t think the new physics will delay the launch. A quick test is all that we will need.

I predict that the new physics which will relate to weight transfers and tyre degradation will make the app/calculator more of a must have for any tuning!

After some testing I can safely say that the new physics are as I thought and the calculator/app is still as good as it was if not even better.

Ahh okay, so when you click the button “save setup” it creates a file called mysavedsetups.xlsx. You must keep this extra excel file with the calculator in the same folder or place on your computer.

The app will be out very very soon and you won’t have to worry about this anymore!
Wow, looking forward to App.

@hookedonturbo
Love the calculator but certain fields can't be read correctly because of the text being out of the cell.
Can you fix it or allow us to adjust cell width/height or font type/size?

My download was named: GT7 Tuning Calculator V3.2 Expert edition (macro enabled, not for mobile or web) and Lite edition V3.1 NEW CARS ADDED!-(a bunch of numbers).zip

And inside that zip there was:
GT7 Tuning Calculator V3.3.zip plus V3.1 Expert Tuning Calculator Instructions.pdf

That's how I came to that 3.2 thing

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've seen my last PM to you but I still have not received an email with a download link for the latest version. I had mistaken a notification of a reply to a PM from you for the download email. Could you please look into why I'm not receiving emails from you, this is the 2nd update (that I'm aware of) that hasn't come through to my gmail account.

Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back