GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

1.) I have no clue of tuning and software. But with all i read about the update physics, would you care to explain to a full-pleb how that doesn't affect your app much?

2.) I guess you'll await PDs "physics bugfix" update before the full blown release?

1.) I have no clue of tuning and software. But with all i read about the update physics, would you care to explain to a full-pleb how that doesn't affect your app much?

2.) I guess you'll await PDs "physics bugfix" update before the full blown release?

The new physics or any physics update for that matter Will not affect the app, Mainly because I calculations are all based off a real world physics and equations.

Therefore, As the physics are updated (Made more realistic) The app gets better!!

The new physics or any physics update for that matter Will not affect the app, Mainly because I calculations are all based off a real world physics and equations.

Therefore, As the physics are updated (Made more realistic) The app gets better!!

Any idea when the app will release and if it’ll be on iOS?

How about adding new cars? Is this something we can do ourselves (for the Excel version) or should we try to find a matching vehicle?

Any reason why I'm not seeing the CLK-LM in version 3.3 on my mobile?
Not seeing it via Excel Android app and not using Excel online.

Any reason why I'm not seeing the CLK-LM in version 3.3 on my mobile?
Not seeing it via Excel Android app and not using Excel online.
Edit: Just realised it is under AMG Mercedes CLK-LM

Last edited:
If you purchased the expert version you should have received a marketing email! Don’t worry if you didn’t get this, you can claim your discount when you sign up with the email you registered on GT7 tuning calculator.

Awesome, but I hope you will consider a lifetime single-pay package for both the lite and advance calculator. Thank you in advance.

If you purchased the expert version you should have received a marketing email! Don’t worry if you didn’t get this, you can claim your discount when you sign up with the email you registered on GT7 tuning calculator.
I have purchased the excel calculator. The discount will show after signing up free trial or we have to make purchase?

Awesome, but I hope you will consider a lifetime single-pay package for both the lite and advance calculator. Thank you in advance.
Thanks for the messsge, unfortunately the single pay lifetime payment does not work, the amount of time and effort and expense involved, this is just simply not an option anymore. Apologies if this puts you off.

I have purchased the excel calculator. The discount will show after signing up free trial or we have to make purchase?
If you purchased the expert version of the excel, then when you go to checkout with advnced app you should get a discount applied, but you must use the same email as before,

If you purchased the expert version of the excel, then when you go to checkout with advnced app you should get a discount applied, but you must use the same email as before,
I tried to go to the checkout and see the discount but it says the discount code (T*****0) doesn't work :/

The Info about the 3 versions (Trial, Lite, Advanced) don't mention LSD tuning. Is it included in the Lite subscription?
Yes it is, but only the basic gear tuning like the lite version of the calculator.

@hookedonturbo I received e-mail from you. I registered with the e-mail I used for my order of the Excel tuning calculator, but I did not get a discount. Still 19.99$ per year.

Last edited:
@hookedonturbo I received e-mail from you. I registered with the e-mail I used for my order of the Excel tuning calculator, but I did not get a discount. Still 19.99$ per year.
When you go to checkout with the advanced app you should get a discount applied, but you must use the same email as before.

See video attached, make sure you use screenshot from the ecu not the power adjuster.

GT Pro Tune Instruction Video

Latest Posts

Back