GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

@TheNormsk Corner speed, Gear and top speed are track specific if you want to get into the weeds a bit more. You could watch a replay or just guess which is what I’ve been doing so far

I’m still having a number of issues with this tool. Currently, the website stopped responding to me.
IMG_8502.png

Secondly when it was working, though I fixed the graph from ECU issue I am still getting very suspect gear ratios and suspension set ups that are not balanced at all.

While I’ll admit there may be a lot of user issue here and that I’ve some learning to do, it makes me wonder if this tool really works or if I’ve just thrown $20 down the drain.

I’m still having a number of issues with this tool. Currently, the website stopped responding to me.
View attachment 1384390

Secondly when it was working, though I fixed the graph from ECU issue I am still getting very suspect gear ratios and suspension set ups that are not balanced at all.

While I’ll admit there may be a lot of user issue here and that I’ve some learning to do, it makes me wonder if this tool really works or if I’ve just thrown $20 down the drain.
You need to disconnect from the app (close the tab) and reconnect, it will reset everything and you’ll be able to load your last setup and work on it again.

There are 2 ways of getting a good gear ratio, start by putting 100 km/h (first gear) on the min corner speed and calculate to see where it goes with the minimum gear ratio. In game, check the gear setup, you should have something like that:IMG_4226.jpeg
Here the lowest ratio for your first gear is 2.710, so your goal is to find with the app approximately the same ratio. To find that you have to play with the minimum corner speed and calculate every time until you find 2.710. When it’s done, you juste have to setup all the other gears like it shows in the app, finish with the « final » ratio.

Now there is another way to setup your gears, it’s like the first way except YOU FIRST SETUP THE FINAL RATIO in game like it is in the app. Let’s say app shows a « final » ratio at 3.200, you put that in the game THEN you set up the first gear like the first way. Not sure if everything is clear sorry.

Now for your suspension you have to try every possible combo with the app, again it’s not a cheat code to have the perfect car, it’s a very powerful tool that calculates everything for your when you change one little digit on your car. Since every cars are different, you’ll still have to try out a lot of combination to find the perfect setup for each track.

IMG_4227.jpeg
In red the first way
In green the second way

Last edited:
Apologies for the long delay in releasing the final version of the gt7 tuning calculator. I am working on this and it should be ready soon, just had a lot going on these last few weeks.
Any update on the sheet because it would be very handy now since the website is down.

Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Any update on the sheet because it would be very handy now since the website is down.

Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
I am looking to get the excel sheet update released by the end of this week/weekend.

Update on the latest excel sheet and app release;

We have made some tweaks;

dampers have been reworked so that they are matched to the spring frequencies so that if higher rates are selected higher damping and visa versa.

The spring stiffness setting has now increased to -5 upto +10.

LSD calc on 4WD Vehicles are now reversed so that when a higher rear torque split is selected the diff settings are lower at the rear not higher.

We should be sending out updates on the excel sheet today/tomorrow and the app will be updated as well!

Will you also fix that certificate thingy because modern browsers redirect to https besides that not having a secure connection is so 1999 ;)

Will you also fix that certificate thingy because modern browsers redirect to https besides that not having a secure connection is so 1999 ;)
gtprotune has a certificate. It’s gt7 tuning calculator which hasn’t.

New update has been released,

In addition to the items mentioned previously we have also upped the maximum ARB stiffness to +10.

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

New update has been released,

In addition to the items mentioned previously we have also upped the maximum ARB stiffness to +10.

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
Thanks for the update and fixing the certificate!

Small question. The web app doesn't have a version number does it (couldn't find it)?
Could be useful together with a sort of changelog ;)

/Edit
Another question. I noticed the Expert edition doesn't include the Lite version (Excel) is that correct?

Last edited:
Hello, I'm having issues using the screenshot taken by PS4 and using it to have torque graph. Seams it not the same kind of screenshot taken by ps5. Please tell me the features of ps5 screenshot (dimensions, resolution, jpg or png etc) or in alternative a kind of app to be used with PS4 screenshot. Thank you

Last edited:
Hello, I'm having issues using the screenshot taken by PS4 and using it to have torque graph. Seams it not the same kind of screenshot taken by ps5. Please tell me the features of ps5 screenshot (dimensions, resolution, jpg or png etc) or in alternative a kind of app to be used with PS4 screenshot. Thank you
Hello,

The resolution of screenshot from a PS4 is taken into account. Do you play on an ordinary TV or a monitor? That might cause an issue.

I tryed using both ordinary TV ( using several adjustment of the screen visualization) and taking the screenshot by ps remote control app by pc. I had a jpg with 1920x1080 72 ppi. I'm using ECU selection graph as already posted by other users in this thread

I tryed using both ordinary TV ( using several adjustment of the screen visualization) and taking the screenshot by ps remote control app by pc. I had a jpg with 1920x1080 72 ppi. I'm using ECU selection graph as already posted by other users in this thread
Please can you PM me with a screenshot that you are trying to use and then I will be able to see what the issue is.

Have you still got the “mysavedsetups” excel file together with the calculator excel file?
Yeah got it but starting from scratch, removed everything and a clean sheet, new first save gives me the same error.
Maybe i need to reboot.

Also noticed the calculations are different then the web app for at least the suspension, not checked transmission yet

A GT-R NISMO '17 Fully loaded

Exact same settings in sheet as web app
1726562146993.png
1726562159063.png

Hi, great work so far! I have a question about camber angles. I am creating my «own» GT3 car out of a Ferrari F12. The car has a lot of power, and subsequently its quite hard to get that power down on corner exits. The calculator suggests a camber angle of 2.8, is that a lot or reasonable considering getting the power down?

Hi, great work so far! I have a question about camber angles. I am creating my «own» GT3 car out of a Ferrari F12. The car has a lot of power, and subsequently its quite hard to get that power down on corner exits. The calculator suggests a camber angle of 2.8, is that a lot or reasonable considering getting the power down?
If you compare with a few other Gr.3 cars with their default game setup this even seems on the low end.

Last edited:
Back