GT7 Update 1.49 Flying Car Tune Thread

• Thread starter chengman
  • 14 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
I'm creating this thread as a place for people to post vehicle setups for the Gran Turismo NASA collaboration from the 1.49 update. I have 2 setups from reddit and youtube that are posted below.

Note that the Evo 6 will require the engine swap from the Evo Group B racecar.

Youtube Evo

VW Bus

1722026094663.png
1722026108286.png
1722026131487.png

Last edited:
Does the engine power make any difference? I engine swapped a Samba Bus but left the new engine standard, about 270bhp. I then added suspension and ballast as seen on a youtube clip. It still fidgits and bounces around on Scapes Movies, and blasts off on a custom race, but doesn't generate much smoke, and on the cliff face scape movie it behaved itself!

Last edited:
Does the engine power make any difference? I engine swapped a Samba Bus but left the new engine standard, about 270bhp. I then added suspension and ballast as seen on a youtube clip. It still fidgits and bounces around on Scapes Movies, and blasts off on a custom race, but doesn't generate much smoke, and on the cliff face scape movie it behaved itself!
Engine power makes no difference. Is your ballast moved all the way back? Otherwise your suspension has something set incorrectly

I have an Evo III, a Ford Raptor, a Tundra, a ‘22 Porsche GT3 RS, a Yaris, a ‘56 Porsche, the Abarth, the Sambabus and the Beetle. Only the Evo(s) and Samabus(es) fly into space, the rest hop and jumps up to 20, 30 something feet in the air.

All full rear ballast, max dampers and max stiffened suspension, and engine swapped except for the GT3.

Fun custom racing!!

Nope, it’s all suspension and weight related.

Engine power makes no difference. Is your ballast moved all the way back? Otherwise your suspension has something set incorrectly

Yep, full ballast all the way to the back. Suspension has frequency and damping expansiom at max, damping compression at min.

I get some barrel rolls and stuff out of it, it just behaves itself on the cliff face (twice now). On other Scapes it seems random what it will do, sometimes bounces a little, next time that scene pops up it might do a full on bounce and roll and sink into the road or side walls. If I stick in on a track, all hell breaks loose.

Update: I copied @chengman 's settings from above and that definitely changed it from active to hyperactive 😂👍👍

I have an Evo III, a Ford Raptor, a Tundra, a ‘22 Porsche GT3 RS, a Yaris, a ‘56 Porsche, the Abarth, the Sambabus and the Beetle. Only the Evo(s) and Samabus(es) fly into space, the rest hop and jumps up to 20, 30 something feet in the air.

All full rear ballast, max dampers and max stiffened suspension, and engine swapped except for the GT3.

Fun custom racing!!
I tried messing with the beetle too but can't replicate anything seen from Twitter.

Back