Gt7

1729248000081.png

I didn't say I couldn't
Actually you did say you couldn't do it. Right here...

There is no way a player can do 53.370 seconds in international License master IA-10 final exam.GT7 is rigged somehow cause no where in the game for time runs is an American listed as far as fastest times

What a title for a thread in the Gran Turismo 7 forum. Really clues us into the issues.
There is no way a player can do 53.370 seconds in international License master IA-10 final exam.
Why not?
GT7 is rigged somehow cause no where in the game for time runs is an American listed as far as fastest times
Shockingly, it turns out that American drivers are not necessarily the fastest in the world. There are in fact several among the top group - Tristan Bayless, Anthony Felix, Randall Haywood, Robbie Heck, Dean Heldt, Andrew McCabe, Calen Roach, Daniel Solis (two-time world champion for Subaru), and others who might not be at the front of my mind for a quick repudiation post - but on any given individual event they might not be the fastest overall.

Why would the game be "rigged" against American drivers anyway - given that there's two who have world championships (Solis twice, and Tyrell Meadows)?

Back