GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,332 comments
Started a new character on GTA online - female this time. Did a bunch of different challenges and missions to save up for two things:

Nightclub
Motorcycle Club

Bought them both in Vespucci beach just a few blocks from each other. No interested in bunkers, heists, drug deals, etc. Setup properly the two of them make $100k/48 mins or $125k/48ish minutes if you keep the bar supplied and almost entirely without needing to deal with goons. At some point the night club payouts were increased dramatically, and the meter is easy to keep filled. Customer bikes roll in pretty regularly and, as a bonus, you can buy normally inaccessible bikes through it - I picked up an Esskey last night.

So I've got myself a cool biker chick character with a huge back tattoo and two legitimate and solid sources of income and a clubhouse full of cool bikes. Life's good in Vespucci.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing something similar. I’m playing a biker chick with a clubhouse and bar in Vespucci, and a nightclub just up the street. When I first got the game last year, I played nearly every day. Now it’s just once a week, and mostly to see what cars have been restocked.

Imagine getting a pizza delivered to you by a level 100 mafia boss.
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20240728125208.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20240728111523.jpg

Back