GTAV Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 298 comments
  • 34,941 views

 


 
Not mine (obviously) but you NEED to see this. It's awesome
 
Don't have internet at home, so I was playing Story Mode trying the Fly Under Bridges, and was buzzed by a trio of jets
 
Online last night and 3 VIPs and their cronies were having a massive gun fight. There was one guy in a jet who occasionally killed me and because it reminds of trying to take a jet down in Battlefield, I decided to try kill him. After a number of unsuccessful homing launcher rockets, I decided to try the Buzzard. Sneaky Battlefield tactics ensued :D

Skip to 1:10 to skip the luring...

 
Last edited:
 
This was hilarious


You should check out his other reenactments are amazing as well.




 
GTA Online summed up in one video. Just when you think everything is alright, some colossal idiot kills you.



Seriously, what are the odds :lol:
 
GTA Online summed up in one video. Just when you think everything is alright, some colossal idiot kills you.



Seriously, what are the odds :lol:

Absolutely brilliant. :lol:
 
A few clips I recently purged from my capture gallery.





Riding back into civilisation with Exo I come upon an awesome rare lighting strike just in my windscreen, and since I couldn't capture it with a snapmatic I had to grab the replay.

 
Not made a GTA video in a little while!

Here is one I did with some friends! :)

 
So, I figured I'd give this a try here. Some funny moments with a friend of mine! *NSFW* if you're sensitive to language. Would not recommend..lol
 
Flying Wild GTA, an ensemble of flying hits and misses


and some Fails with Michael, Franklin, and Trevor
 
Last edited:
This is perfect:


Although I think Grand Theftismo would've been a better title.
 
18th episode of my online GTA V shenanigans with pals!

 

NSFW languages. And yes, the audio quality is atrocious.
 
Last edited:
More Ravenwest awesomeness:
 
A race I did with a Questionable moment at the end of the first lap....and persona music cause why not?

 
When missiles fail...
...a Titan comes to help!



...missiles are duds, the car is not suited for off roading, the time is almost up, all hope lost... but there it is! The Titan!

Thank you for "have a nice day" mister taxi driver man!
 
The worst aim I have ever seen on GTAV, and it's from a tank


 
 
Being Police Officers in GTA V Online with pals!

 
A save I did in a loop in the last lap for first place. :scared:
 
Back