7,000,000 BC -present Bald Heads

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
7,000,000 BC -present Bald Heads nominated by @SomePlayaDude

Information: Baldness is the condition of complete hair loss on the head. Baldness is usually caused by genetics and patterns in sex hormones.

“Mommy, mommy, why does Bald Bill have so few hairs on his head?”, Little Billy asks his mother.

“He thinks a lot,” replies his mother, pleased with herself for coming up with such a quick answer to the boy’s question.

Or she is until Billy thinks for a second and asks, “So why do you have so much hair?”

So we are voting on not shaved heads, but male pattern baldness? How cool that is? This is even more confusing to me than voting on how cool the tires are. Maybe I'm just stupid.

♫ Hair, hair, hair, I've got none on my noddle
I don't care as down the street I toddle
All the people say, 'He's a good old thoroughbred.'
I never get the knock -I'm a jolly old cock
I'm proud of me old bald head ♫

images

As somebody with a full head of wild hair and no signs of receding I can't really comment from experience but bald heads are like facial hair - some men they suit, others they don't. I'm going to vote meh.

@a6m5, from what I can tell (in the op) this is for baldness as a condition, not a chosen style aka skin head.

at I can tell (in the op) this is for baldness as a condition, not a chosen style aka skin head.
What confused me is exactly that. I can see voting coolness for shaving heads but, voting if losing hair is cool??? Maybe I'm taking this too seriously. :lol:

It happens, not much one can do about it. However, I'm lucky that it's unlikely to happen to me.

Meh.

Oh but I was... unless you've indirectly indicated you're experiencing that yourself! ho ho ho!
I am dude. Luckily for me, I've had buzz cut most of the time since I was in my 20's(used to play lot of pickup basketball), so it doesn't look too bad.

I tell myself.

So we are voting on not shaved heads, but male pattern baldness? How cool that is?

@a6m5, from what I can tell (in the op) this is for baldness as a condition, not a chosen style aka skin head.

We have a nomination for "baldness",
I'm nominating "baldness"
a poll on "Bald Heads",
Poll
7,000,000 BC -present Bald Heads
and an information briefing describing the hair loss kind of bald.
Info
Baldness is the condition of complete hair loss on the head. Baldness is usually caused by genetics and patterns in sex hormones.

Hope that clears it up. :confused:

I totally understood what we are doing. I was actually questioning the selection of the subject that we are voting on. Sorry for the confusion.
I don't understand what we're doing. My vote may differ depending on which it is out of baldness anywhere, baldness only on heads, hair loss only and baldness through hair loss or shaving.

Back